Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,020 members, 7,956,785 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:52 PM

Bridge Barrier Falls On Vehicle In Kaduna. 6 Passengers Killed (Graphic Pics) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bridge Barrier Falls On Vehicle In Kaduna. 6 Passengers Killed (Graphic Pics) (38409 Views)

Military Aircraft, King Air 350 Crashes In Abuja, 6 Passengers Feared Dead / Free Lagos-ibadan Train Rides Record 6 Passengers In 2 Trips (pic) / Many Passengers Killed In Accident On Enugu/Onitsha Road (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bridge Barrier Falls On Vehicle In Kaduna. 6 Passengers Killed (Graphic Pics) by GodsOwnFav(m): 9:18pm On Oct 04, 2017
Buhari is a Curse!!!! Deaths everywhere!!!! Poverty ojn the increase, Nothing seem to be moving! May God take Buhari away..Amen. This is too much!
Re: Bridge Barrier Falls On Vehicle In Kaduna. 6 Passengers Killed (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 04, 2017
Daniel058:
IS IT TRUE?

FINALLY, TRUMP REVEALS HOW TOP POLITICIANS IN APC KILLED NIGERIA'S ECONOMY.

US government unveils 16 Richest Politicians From Nigeria And Names Of US Banks They Stocked Public Funds They Stole.
NAME*******BANK ***************AMOUNT
1. Aisha Buhari. JP Morgan chase/ New York. $2.9 billion
2. Col. Abubakar Lawal. American express/New York $2.5 billion
3. Garba Shehu. Wells Fargo/ San Francisco. $2.3 billion
4. Ahmed Idris. Citi group/ New York city. $2.1 billion
5. Nadir El-rufai Citi group/ New York city. $2.6 billion
7. Femi Adesina US Bancorp/ Minnesota. $1.9 billion
8. Babagana Monguno financial/ Detroit. $1.8 billion
9. Tukur Buratai. BB&T/ North Carolina. $2.9 billion
10. Abayomi Olonishakin
Citi group/ new York. $2.3 billion
11. Sadique Abubakar. State street corporation & $1.9 billion
12. Lawal Daura. Wells Fargo/ San Francisco. $2.4 billion
13. Amina Zakari. Citi g!roup/ New York $1.8 billion
14. Zara Buhari. Bank of America. $1.2 billion
15. Habibu Abdulahi. US Bancorp. $1.7 billion
16. Baba Haruna Jauro. Ally financial. $2.2 billion
17. Umaru Dambatta. Bank of America. $1.7 billion
Aliyu Gusau. Ally Financial. $1.3 billion
Babachir David Lawal. BB financial. $978
Babatunde Fashola. American Bank. $2.4 billion
Chris Ngige. Northern Bank AA $2.7 billion
Rotimi Amaechi. SSA Financial. $3.6 billion
Abdulrahman Danbazau. UNITY BS. $2.6 billion
Solomon Dalong. American Bank. $4.2 billion
Lai Muhammed. Ally Financial. $1.3 billion
Muhammadu Buhari. $3.2 billion
Aisha Hadi Sirika. AA Financial. $976 million... what a shame. Sent as received.

Over to PMB and EFCC.
Forward this to as many Nigerians as possible, let Nigerians know how the wicked politicians robed us and led us to recession and hardship... Negative Change has Killed us.. Nigerian Youths Must Decide 2019...

FORWARD AS RECEIVED
I saw it on CNN

1 Like

Re: Bridge Barrier Falls On Vehicle In Kaduna. 6 Passengers Killed (Graphic Pics) by PMWSpirit(m): 9:29pm On Oct 04, 2017
@op i am so disappointed with your write up. Come on even if the govt is at fault with use of substandard materials, what about the useless son of a hen who broke traffic laws. If only he behaved like a sane human being and respected the laws, this would be avoidable. Now you are here yapping BS on govt. Let me tell you. There are no bad leaders. We only have bad citizens in leadership post. Lets get it right first before we blame the govt.

2 Likes

Re: Bridge Barrier Falls On Vehicle In Kaduna. 6 Passengers Killed (Graphic Pics) by adanny01(m): 9:30pm On Oct 04, 2017
Nbote:
Jus imagine.. First off dat barrier must have been out of place and simply waiting for any impact to bring it down. And now these innocent ones have to pay d price with their lives...

I dont know the difference between you and the lorry driver.

A traffic barrier that has been i stalled almost 10yrs ago.

A traffic barrier for all trucks, tippers, lorries etc.

The new one in Yakowa rd in kaduna has suffered the same fate.

No one obeys traffic laws again.

1 Like

Re: Bridge Barrier Falls On Vehicle In Kaduna. 6 Passengers Killed (Graphic Pics) by olayinkajnr(m): 9:31pm On Oct 04, 2017
This fucking pole!!! I can't count the number of times the pole have been knocked off by erring truck drivers.

May the soul of the deceased rest in peace.
Re: Bridge Barrier Falls On Vehicle In Kaduna. 6 Passengers Killed (Graphic Pics) by therapistmrs: 9:33pm On Oct 04, 2017
RIP TO THE DEAD

PLEASE NOTE:

Lets try as much as posible to respect the dignity of the dead please.

1 Like

Re: Bridge Barrier Falls On Vehicle In Kaduna. 6 Passengers Killed (Graphic Pics) by netflicks(m): 9:33pm On Oct 04, 2017
Dis Buhari govt self...high death rate, hardship, high level of unemployment, massive crash of businesses, Dollar, food and crime rate everything is just on the high side of unfavorable conditions... angry
Re: Bridge Barrier Falls On Vehicle In Kaduna. 6 Passengers Killed (Graphic Pics) by olayinkajnr(m): 9:34pm On Oct 04, 2017
Nbote:
Jus imagine.. First off dat barrier must have been out of place and simply waiting for any impact to bring it down. And now these innocent ones have to pay d price with their lives...

That pole was never out of place. If you live in Kaduna or have someone that stays in Kaduna, you'll know that the stupid truck drivers always look for easy way to cross the bridge. Instead of them to follow the alloted way for them, they won't. They'd rather follow the bridge which is meant for small cars.

1 Like

Re: Bridge Barrier Falls On Vehicle In Kaduna. 6 Passengers Killed (Graphic Pics) by Mrkumareze(m): 9:39pm On Oct 04, 2017
This country is full of death traps . Just imagine how these ones passed out.
Re: Bridge Barrier Falls On Vehicle In Kaduna. 6 Passengers Killed (Graphic Pics) by tiredoflife(m): 9:39pm On Oct 04, 2017
See d nonsense road.... Na d Kaduna wey dem dey shout say hell rufia don turn to London be DAT
Nonsense

Rip to the dead..
Re: Bridge Barrier Falls On Vehicle In Kaduna. 6 Passengers Killed (Graphic Pics) by LordIsaac(m): 9:39pm On Oct 04, 2017
Africa is everything anti-life for which Nijeriya is chief.

1 Like

Re: Bridge Barrier Falls On Vehicle In Kaduna. 6 Passengers Killed (Graphic Pics) by bukola89(f): 9:44pm On Oct 04, 2017
RIP
Re: Bridge Barrier Falls On Vehicle In Kaduna. 6 Passengers Killed (Graphic Pics) by ememlinus: 9:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
Dis lorry drivers are wicked see what they ave cause odas

1 Like

Re: Bridge Barrier Falls On Vehicle In Kaduna. 6 Passengers Killed (Graphic Pics) by adeblow(m): 9:57pm On Oct 04, 2017
That flyover bridge was done poorly by the past administration of Makarfi. I remember during the time it was being commissioned by OBJ, he said the cost was too high and that Makarfi had forgotten he OBJ was a civil engineer. The present governor elrufai has marked it for demolition even
Re: Bridge Barrier Falls On Vehicle In Kaduna. 6 Passengers Killed (Graphic Pics) by Nbote(m): 9:59pm On Oct 04, 2017
adanny01:

I dont know the difference between you and the lorry driver.

A traffic barrier that has been i stalled almost 10yrs ago.

A traffic barrier for all trucks, tippers, lorries etc.

The new one in Yakowa rd in kaduna has suffered the same fate.

No one obeys traffic laws again.

Oga take tym out and understand my point. Yes I know what barriers are and dey are supposed to prevent vehicles of certain heights from going thru certain routes. Like U said some of these vehicles still follow thru these barriers which means dey aren't low enough or dey are but vehicles still find a way to pass thru but either way these vehicles trying to pass thru would have to negotiate their way thru. Overtime dey'll affect d stability of those barriers.
This is testament to what I meant

olayinkajnr:
This fucking pole!!! I can't count the number of times the pole have been knocked off by erring truck drivers.

May the soul of the deceased rest in peace.
Re: Bridge Barrier Falls On Vehicle In Kaduna. 6 Passengers Killed (Graphic Pics) by talk2emma: 10:05pm On Oct 04, 2017
Rip
Re: Bridge Barrier Falls On Vehicle In Kaduna. 6 Passengers Killed (Graphic Pics) by Sirambassador(m): 10:16pm On Oct 04, 2017
RIP to the dead....

Terrible cry
Re: Bridge Barrier Falls On Vehicle In Kaduna. 6 Passengers Killed (Graphic Pics) by lereinter(m): 10:22pm On Oct 04, 2017
a state where there is
governor local govt chairman monarch frsc police commissioner etc none could notice the bridge barrier until it cost untimely painful death...
rip

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bridge Barrier Falls On Vehicle In Kaduna. 6 Passengers Killed (Graphic Pics) by seguno2: 10:24pm On Oct 04, 2017
Nbote:

For which no one will be held accountable and made to pay the bereaved families except they are courageous enough to go to court.
Re: Bridge Barrier Falls On Vehicle In Kaduna. 6 Passengers Killed (Graphic Pics) by seguno2: 10:27pm On Oct 04, 2017
olayinkajnr:
That pole was never out of place. If you live in Kaduna or have someone that stays in Kaduna, you'll know that the stupid truck drivers always look for easy way to cross the bridge. Instead of them to follow the alloted way for them, they won't. They'd rather follow the bridge which is meant for small cars.

What has the local government officials done to stop this?
The families need to sue them for negligence and manslaughter.
Maybe that will reset their brains.
Re: Bridge Barrier Falls On Vehicle In Kaduna. 6 Passengers Killed (Graphic Pics) by adanny01(m): 10:29pm On Oct 04, 2017
Nbote:

Oga take tym out and understand my point. Yes I know what barriers are and dey are supposed to prevent vehicles of certain heights from going thru certain routes. Like U said some of these vehicles still follow thru these barriers which means dey aren't low enough or dey are but vehicles still find a way to pass thru but either way these vehicles trying to pass thru would have to negotiate their way thru. Overtime dey'll affect d stability of those barriers.

First off dat barrier must have been out of place

The above quote is what i dont agree with.

Even overpass bridges have maximum heights written on them but drivers still hit them in Abj and Lagos.
Re: Bridge Barrier Falls On Vehicle In Kaduna. 6 Passengers Killed (Graphic Pics) by mechanics(m): 10:32pm On Oct 04, 2017
It's when disaster happens that the govt will seat up, assuming that barrier was fixed, this could not have happened.
Re: Bridge Barrier Falls On Vehicle In Kaduna. 6 Passengers Killed (Graphic Pics) by daniska3yaro(m): 10:36pm On Oct 04, 2017
Daviddson:
You'll never see gory pictures of accident or bomb blast victims being circulated by news media in countries that respect the worth of life. This is really very bad. All Pretty Crystal, CastedDude and Changeisconstant offer Nairaland are pictures of dead accident victims of a man and his wife, "a pretty girl and her parents", "a new bride and her husband", someone crushed by a trailer This is so bad! There are other better threads to grace Nairaland FP than these pictures of dead people. If they were your family member, would you bring these pics online for the whole world to see? Pls this is not how to make money on your blog. How many people even visit your blog after reading the story here already?

This is not my first time of writing against this and this may not be the last time.

cc Seun
This happen to me,wasn't a good experience, thank God that mod took the post down,I wish Nairaland will regulate such pictures because it does more harm than good.
https://www.nairaland.com/4045782/please-me-delete-thread

2 Likes

Re: Bridge Barrier Falls On Vehicle In Kaduna. 6 Passengers Killed (Graphic Pics) by Nbote(m): 10:39pm On Oct 04, 2017
adanny01:

The above quote is what i dont agree with.

Wen I said dat barrier must have been out of place, I meant due to previous incidences with trucks and vehicles it's possible it's all shaky and previously damaged. The overpass bridges u mentioned and these barriers are completely different but u don't have to agree with me still
Re: Bridge Barrier Falls On Vehicle In Kaduna. 6 Passengers Killed (Graphic Pics) by olayinkajnr(m): 10:47pm On Oct 04, 2017
seguno2:

What has the local government officials done to stop this?
The families need to sue them for negligence and manslaughter.
Maybe that will reset their brains.

Not to support the local government officials or state government. Even the common citizens neglects simple instructions. It is boldy written, even at night, you will see it that trucks should not pass on the bridge. Only small cars.

But then, those drivers always act according to their whims.

1 Like

Re: Bridge Barrier Falls On Vehicle In Kaduna. 6 Passengers Killed (Graphic Pics) by chimeziedickson: 10:51pm On Oct 04, 2017
Really sad!... may their souls rest in peace
Re: Bridge Barrier Falls On Vehicle In Kaduna. 6 Passengers Killed (Graphic Pics) by Nbote(m): 10:51pm On Oct 04, 2017
olayinkajnr:

U admitted dey kip knocking d pole over repeatedly which means at d top it could b knocked off/over.. Dat is what I meant by out of place. Its actually supposed to b secured firmly in place
Re: Bridge Barrier Falls On Vehicle In Kaduna. 6 Passengers Killed (Graphic Pics) by tosyne2much(m): 11:18pm On Oct 04, 2017
Ooooh! What a sudden death

I pray God grants them eternal rest
Re: Bridge Barrier Falls On Vehicle In Kaduna. 6 Passengers Killed (Graphic Pics) by juman(m): 11:25pm On Oct 04, 2017
This kind of news is dreadful.

In a country where nothing is done properly.
Re: Bridge Barrier Falls On Vehicle In Kaduna. 6 Passengers Killed (Graphic Pics) by seguno2: 11:32pm On Oct 04, 2017
olayinkajnr:
Not to support the local government officials or state government. Even the common citizens neglects simple instructions. It is boldy written, even at night, you will see it that trucks should not pass on the bridge. Only small cars.

But then, those drivers always act according to their whims.

You don't understand how government ensure compliance with laws, do you?
What do you think will happen if the local government EMPLOYS many youths to patrol the streets on shifts and fine offenders serious amounts from which they are paid a commission? That means that you need to catch enough offenders to EARN a good pay.
Or do you have something else that can be done to ensure that we behave like human beings do in other societies?
You should ask yourself what makes us behave when we are in these other societies.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Can I Rent A Car In Nigeria / Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria / 10 People Who Survived The Impossible.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.