Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Taiwo Aromokun Gives Birth To Second Set Of Twins - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Taiwo Aromokun Gives Birth To Second Set Of Twins (32006 Views)

Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child / LIVE UPDATES 2: Meet The Second Set Of Bbnaija 2019 'pepper Dem' Housemates... / Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taiwo Aromokun Gives Birth To Second Set Of Twins by Edopesin: 9:44am On Oct 05, 2017
cool
Re: Taiwo Aromokun Gives Birth To Second Set Of Twins by juman(m): 9:44am On Oct 05, 2017
Nice.

Congrats.

Iya onibeji ni emeji.
Re: Taiwo Aromokun Gives Birth To Second Set Of Twins by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 05, 2017
congrats
Re: Taiwo Aromokun Gives Birth To Second Set Of Twins by femi4: 9:44am On Oct 05, 2017
sexybbstar:
Another one?!she should tell me her secret biko?or is it because she is a twin?
come to me....I have your medicine

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Aromokun Gives Birth To Second Set Of Twins by obaataaokpaewu: 9:45am On Oct 05, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
yoruba woman so no big deal.

anyway congratulations !
twins gene is in me.
my grandfather had set of twins twice, my father did, all my uncles did as well, my first abortion was twins so I know is in me.
am only praying I should have them when am rich because I can elude them!

so annoying! !!!
First abortion out of how many? I hail you bros

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Aromokun Gives Birth To Second Set Of Twins by blaqroy: 9:45am On Oct 05, 2017
I claim twins too ijn....congrats ma
Re: Taiwo Aromokun Gives Birth To Second Set Of Twins by Greatmind23: 9:45am On Oct 05, 2017
MrUgoooBET34354:
DONT BE LEFT OUT
SAY NO TO FAILURE
REGAIN ALL YOUR LOST TODAY
NOBODY IS BORN TO BE A FAILURE
wao bro so real

https://www.nairaland.com/4091870/beware-fixed-match-sellers-fp#61123907
Re: Taiwo Aromokun Gives Birth To Second Set Of Twins by Walexwisdom(m): 9:48am On Oct 05, 2017
Congratulations to her....
Dear God answer my prayer too, I just love twins like kinlode!!!
Re: Taiwo Aromokun Gives Birth To Second Set Of Twins by edibobo: 9:48am On Oct 05, 2017
Congratulations !!!!!!!!!
Re: Taiwo Aromokun Gives Birth To Second Set Of Twins by AnonymustME(m): 9:51am On Oct 05, 2017
taoheedoriloye:

anyway congratulations !
twins gene is in me.
my grandfather had set of twins twice, my father did, all my uncles did as well, my first abortion was twins so I know is in me.

so annoying! !!!

Your first abortion?

so like roughly, how many abortions have you had so far?
Re: Taiwo Aromokun Gives Birth To Second Set Of Twins by kinibigdeal(m): 9:56am On Oct 05, 2017
sexybbstar:
Another one?!she should tell me her secret biko?or is it because she is a twin?

I can get you a twins
Re: Taiwo Aromokun Gives Birth To Second Set Of Twins by Nobodys(f): 9:58am On Oct 05, 2017
awwn dis is beautiful
Re: Taiwo Aromokun Gives Birth To Second Set Of Twins by tylesh(f): 10:08am On Oct 05, 2017
Tot they were her sister's
Re: Taiwo Aromokun Gives Birth To Second Set Of Twins by AdultMaleNegro(m): 10:11am On Oct 05, 2017
She must be from igbo ora in Oyo state.
Re: Taiwo Aromokun Gives Birth To Second Set Of Twins by Kazrem(m): 10:12am On Oct 05, 2017
She should just close shop.
Re: Taiwo Aromokun Gives Birth To Second Set Of Twins by DzTzl(f): 10:34am On Oct 05, 2017
Is she from igbo ora? Congratulations
Re: Taiwo Aromokun Gives Birth To Second Set Of Twins by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 05, 2017
My own set of twins loading.....
Re: Taiwo Aromokun Gives Birth To Second Set Of Twins by funmise007(m): 10:47am On Oct 05, 2017
Abi naa my eyes why those boys look like JAYZ
Re: Taiwo Aromokun Gives Birth To Second Set Of Twins by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 05, 2017
taoheedoriloye:

anyway congratulations !
twins gene is in me.

so annoying! !!!

To observe that you have 6 likes is totally shocking and appalling..... You produdly state that your "first" were " twins"? On a public forum with no obvious show of regret ,May God make you pay for this amen..abortion is nothing any one should be proud of ..you seem to be a serial abortionist... And if you are not careful you won't have children as y have killed all

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Aromokun Gives Birth To Second Set Of Twins by jaykay2017: 12:20pm On Oct 05, 2017
taoheedoriloye:

anyway congratulations !
twins gene is in me.

so annoying! !!!
abortion why naaa you shuld have contact me abah ...... embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Taiwo Aromokun Gives Birth To Second Set Of Twins by ROYALFIXED303O: 12:39pm On Oct 05, 2017
you can make it today
dont depend on anybody
be the boss of your own

Re: Taiwo Aromokun Gives Birth To Second Set Of Twins by feyilag(f): 1:12pm On Oct 05, 2017
castrol180:
Is she from igbo ora and has she been eating ewe ilasa? If yes to this two questions then I am not surprised.

In her first time with a set of twins, she said in one interview with Kukoyi of Apreel Ventures that she's grateful to people who are presenting her with gift and money to cater for them and that she has never spent her own personal money or effect on them. And I think this is what prompted her to seek for how to get more set of twins.
so you know my home town, Igbo- ora?
Re: Taiwo Aromokun Gives Birth To Second Set Of Twins by castrol180(m): 1:17pm On Oct 05, 2017
feyilag:
so you know my home town, Igbo- ora?

Why not if not. I have been transferred to a school near the town sometimes ago, and I like their babes mostly twins. Even I'm looking for someone from the place to give me like at least a set of twins.
Re: Taiwo Aromokun Gives Birth To Second Set Of Twins by fatymore(f): 3:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
Congrats.. Mine too shall come with ease when the time comes..
Re: Taiwo Aromokun Gives Birth To Second Set Of Twins by 1nigeriamyfoot: 3:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
fatymore:
Congrats.. Mine too shall come with ease when the time comes..
Iseeeee...
Re: Taiwo Aromokun Gives Birth To Second Set Of Twins by pweetybhy(f): 3:21pm On Oct 05, 2017
God bless them.. I want oooo
Re: Taiwo Aromokun Gives Birth To Second Set Of Twins by laurelbae(f): 4:58pm On Oct 05, 2017
God in heaven is Awesome. I receive my twins. Welcome cuties. Love u!!

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Aromokun Gives Birth To Second Set Of Twins by laurelbae(f): 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2017
Welcome cute babies.. I love you.
Ojinwa eme oji lotakwa m. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Aromokun Gives Birth To Second Set Of Twins by HERSLEY(f): 10:49pm On Oct 05, 2017
modelmike7:
Iya Ibeji Meji.
Dear Lord, I only need one set of twins.
Thank you in advance daddy!
come gimme Belle make i give u twins embarassed
Re: Taiwo Aromokun Gives Birth To Second Set Of Twins by Humanbeingyahoocom(f): 6:26am On Oct 06, 2017
Come Come
deb303:
i need i need
Re: Taiwo Aromokun Gives Birth To Second Set Of Twins by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 06, 2017
HERSLEY:
come gimme Belle make i give u twins embarassed
Awwww! It would have been great assuming you are a Chelsea Fan, but you arent!
Btw, complete this (080354063**), lemme first start converting you to a Chelsea fan by getting you a cute Blue Chelsea Jersey and we move on from there.......
Re: Taiwo Aromokun Gives Birth To Second Set Of Twins by HERSLEY(f): 8:00am On Oct 06, 2017
modelmike7:

Awwww! It would have been great assuming you are a Chelsea Fan, but you arent!
Btw, complete this (080354063**), lemme first start converting you to a Chelsea fan by getting you a cute Blue Chelsea Jersey and we move on from there.......
lol hmmmm.... Where did u get dah my number from shocked... Nah I hate Chelsea jor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anna Ebiere Rocks A Plunging Outfit / Betty Irabor, Her Mother And Daughter, Sonia: 3 Generations In One Photo / 'Wizkid's Fever Is A Jam': Shola Ogudu Endorses His New Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.