Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Vacation At Cogne (aosta), Italy - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Vacation At Cogne (aosta), Italy (373 Views)

Best Places And Countries To Enjoy Your Summer Vacation At Low Budget / 5 Things Most Nigerians Do On Vacation Abroad / Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vacation At Cogne (aosta), Italy by Gbethel: 11:07pm On Oct 04, 2017
Feeding my eyes with spectacular views for me is the best way of getting comfort and one the places that have swept me off my feet is Cogne a town in the valley of Aosta, located in Italy.

Congne is beautiful and unique in its way, this town is 1534m above the level of the sea and has a pretty cold weather. People visit Cogne for vacation from all walks of life to enjoy that which the universe has placed in the hands of the commune of Aosta. The feeling I got when I arrived Cogne was unexplainable and it is important to mention, I loved every moment of it. I felt an unusual energy so unique and intense, I literally felt the universe through the whispering of the air, the wind that blows through my hair and a touch of my soul.

Click to continue http://www.classic9ija.online/2017/10/vacation-at-cogne-aosta-italy.html

(1) (Reply)

Abc Transport Station Manager Abuja / Need Help / Usa Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.