Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Teachers Day: Is The Government Doing Enough In Empowering The Teachers? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Teachers Day: Is The Government Doing Enough In Empowering The Teachers? (5484 Views)

5th October: World Teachers' Day 2019 / World Teachers' Day - Share Your Experiences With Your Favourite/worst Teacher / World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teachers Day: Is The Government Doing Enough In Empowering The Teachers? by PRINCEVICKEY: 2:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
jamesharryson:
The government do not any plans for the teachers. Here is a country where the teachers expect their rewards in heaven

FAYOSE IS GIVING CARS IN EKITI TODAY........ATLEAST FAYOSE IS TRYING IN HIS OWN CORNER FOR TEACHERS
Re: Teachers Day: Is The Government Doing Enough In Empowering The Teachers? by free2ryhme: 2:30pm On Oct 05, 2017
PRINCEVICKEY:

FAYOSE IS GIVING CARS IN EKITI TODAY........ATLEAST FAYOSE IS TRYING IN HIS OWN CORNER FOR TEACHERS

fayose is giving cars abi

what about teachers that have not been paid in the state undecided
Re: Teachers Day: Is The Government Doing Enough In Empowering The Teachers? by hahnsmall: 5:00pm On Oct 05, 2017
PRINCEVICKEY:

Lol smiley
Re: Teachers Day: Is The Government Doing Enough In Empowering The Teachers? by Omoluabi16(m): 5:46pm On Oct 05, 2017
khadaffi:
I don't know how you arrived at this conclusion but let's use a course as an example. Chemistry and Chemistry Education: which would you go for? And which is more brain tasking?
education courses are the fall backs..like the 3rd 4th option. Most of who are given education today, would have preferred a pure science/management study path. very few have the passion for the faculty.

I would go for pure chemistry. And I also believe it's more tasking.
maybe using 'least intelligent' was a wrong choice of word.
Re: Teachers Day: Is The Government Doing Enough In Empowering The Teachers? by raphaeladeyele: 7:48pm On Oct 05, 2017
HAPPY TEACHERS DAY
Re: Teachers Day: Is The Government Doing Enough In Empowering The Teachers? by Uhomanbulus110(f): 8:34pm On Oct 05, 2017
Teachers are the one that trained the leaders of tomorrow the should be take very seriou in the society
Re: Teachers Day: Is The Government Doing Enough In Empowering The Teachers? by jamesbridget13(f): 8:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
The simple truth is that the govt isn't doing enough to empower teachers.
Re: Teachers Day: Is The Government Doing Enough In Empowering The Teachers? by jc4real(m): 9:12pm On Oct 05, 2017
I feel so sad seeing how d government underates teachers.They make up the backbone of any progressive society.
Re: Teachers Day: Is The Government Doing Enough In Empowering The Teachers? by khadaffi(m): 10:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
Omoluabi16:
education courses are the fall backs..like the 3rd 4th option. Most of who are given education today, would have preferred a pure science/management study path. very few have the passion for the faculty.

I would go for pure chemistry. And I also believe it's more tasking.
maybe using 'least intelligent' was a wrong choice of word.

You were too fast in answering the question. And you answered without thinking what you were typing. My guess is that you are either a student or an aspiring student . So let me educate you a bit. Education itself is a course on its own. So if you're reading a course like chemistry education, you are actually reading two courses. The first one is education while the second is chemistry. This will reflect in your course outline for every semester. While graduating you will be given a bachelor degree for two courses. As a student, this might not make any sense until you enter the labour market, then you will realise you can be hired as a chemistry graduate and for educational purposes.

How can someone who is least intelligent be made to study two combined courses while the intelligent one is made to study one? Does that make any sense to you?

1 Like

Re: Teachers Day: Is The Government Doing Enough In Empowering The Teachers? by Omoluabi16(m): 11:22pm On Oct 05, 2017
khadaffi:

You were too fast in answering the question. And you answered without thinking what you were typing. My guess is that you are either a student or an aspiring student . So let me educate you a bit. Education itself is a course on its own. So if you're reading a course like chemistry education, you are actually reading two courses. The first one is education while the second is chemistry. This will reflect in your course outline for every semester. While graduating you will be given a bachelor degree for two courses. As a student, this might not make any sense until you enter the labour market, then you will realise you can be hired as a chemistry graduate and for educational purposes.

How can someone who is least intelligent be made to study two combined courses while the intelligent one is made to study one? Does that make any sense to you?
me still a student or jambite? lol. Thank you for the life changing 'education'.
Re: Teachers Day: Is The Government Doing Enough In Empowering The Teachers? by Patokeikem: 6:11am On Oct 06, 2017
God Will Deliver Us From The Government. No Plans At All.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unilag Postutme 2012 Form Is Out / Jamb 2011 Results. What Next? / I've Gotten Admission Yet My JAMB Status Displays "No Admission Given Yet"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.