Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Figure In New Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Figure In New Photo (32901 Views)

Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson Shows Her Baby Bump, Celebrities Gushes Over Her / Homosexual Son Of Magic Johnson,ej Johnson Shows Off His Hot Legs In Bum Shorts / Mercy Johnson Unleashes Her Figure In New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Figure In New Photo by Odebanky(m): 11:47am On Oct 05, 2017
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Figure In New Photo by Nov6(m): 11:49am On Oct 05, 2017
Rokia you have a point you don't have to explain anything to Muzanga.

Ladies ehn they can never just appreciate themselves and waka pass without hitting back.
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Figure In New Photo by cristianisraeli: 11:49am On Oct 05, 2017
davodyguy:
dagger fall on you too grin grin grin grin

lol..barbed wire wrap you..lol
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Figure In New Photo by valdovas(m): 11:52am On Oct 05, 2017
arodavoo:
Pls tell all your friends not to have any deal with this number +2349038473855 0816 891 8904,he goes with the business name *vee_ tech _consultation network communication*,he claims to sell data plans for all networks at cheap and affordable prices
He is a thief and a scammer,they are people who live and survive on people's sweat,his name is preciou abiola mazo
Kindly rbc till it get to every nigerian
Follow many nairalanders and share the post to them if you are telling the truth tho.
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Figure In New Photo by Jamean(f): 11:54am On Oct 05, 2017
Waist trainer
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Figure In New Photo by Pain(m): 12:08pm On Oct 05, 2017
angry

Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Figure In New Photo by Windflower(f): 12:08pm On Oct 05, 2017
arodavoo:
Pls tell all your friends not to have any deal with this number +2349038473855 0816 891 8904,he goes with the business name *vee_ tech _consultation network communication*,he claims to sell data plans for all networks at cheap and affordable prices
He is a thief and a scammer,they are people who live and survive on people's sweat,his name is preciou abiola mazo
Kindly rbc till it get to every nigerian
You are right,dem plenty for this nairaland. It happened last month, though not this veetech but the fellow scammed me of #1500 and didn't transfer any data.
I wonder how some people will sit at the comfort of their home and feel its okay to rub people of their hard earned money. It z well
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Figure In New Photo by mekuso89(m): 12:13pm On Oct 05, 2017
GeeString:
Will her fat deposits help return the $26bn Buhari stole from us?
hahaha haha haha haha!!! ABEG ASK THEM
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Figure In New Photo by Tunenez(m): 12:17pm On Oct 05, 2017
Rokia2:
Chie ya all really fast. shocked I just liked this pic on Instagram right now like seriously she just uploaded it.

Mercy Johnson body is dope thou even after three kids, she be slaying. kiss

very nearly as dope as yours..
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Figure In New Photo by Kobicove(m): 12:31pm On Oct 05, 2017
cristianisraeli:
damn!!! lots of pervs analyzing a married womans body..lol..cutlass fall on una..lol

Why is the married woman posting her pics all over social media in the first instance? grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Figure In New Photo by Chibyko(m): 12:40pm On Oct 05, 2017
sexybbstar:
This is really nice,i must look muah even after 4 kids.
#futuregoals
OMG u hv such a killer shape... Pls let's get married now? 😎😎
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Figure In New Photo by Danieldexii(m): 12:51pm On Oct 05, 2017
all thanks to wrist trainer
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Figure In New Photo by YelloweWest: 12:53pm On Oct 05, 2017
Curves unlimited.
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Figure In New Photo by Okinqz01(m): 1:06pm On Oct 05, 2017
Chaiii prince okojie is enjoying
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Figure In New Photo by Dafreeguy(m): 1:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
sexybbstar:
This is really nice,i must look muah even after 4 kids.
#futuregoals

And I will be ur hubby #futuregoal#
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Figure In New Photo by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 05, 2017
Lol.. Waist trainer tinz
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Figure In New Photo by ImaIma1(f): 2:28pm On Oct 05, 2017
Rokia2:

She is a mother of three so what's wrong with that? Even Beyoncé when she first had her twins was spotted with Jay Z with a spandex under her dress. Mothers go through a lot to have their babies and a woman body go through a lot. If a woman is doing everything after having children to have her body back and her self confidence back, nothing wrong with that. For God sake we are all women we should learn to empower each other and not hate on each other. undecided

At the same time it puts some mothers on the edge. They start trying different ways to get that figure after childbirth not knowing that the pictures they are seeing are deceptive. ..they probably did a tumny tuck,use body magic,etc.
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Figure In New Photo by introvertious: 3:39pm On Oct 05, 2017
is she really the one? Or a mannequin
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Figure In New Photo by emmyN(m): 4:11pm On Oct 05, 2017
Rokia2:
But both me and you know that she's naturally curvy and shapely. The kids may have given her a bit of a belly but she was born with that shape.
If Someone ain't naturally born with that big azz small waist even if they wear shaper it would look like that.
So are you telling me that Beyoncé don't naturally have a nice body shape? Why was she wearing the spandex then?

Beside some women have something called muscle separation after pregnancy which cause the mummy tummy in most woman so the spandex can help as well to hold the muscle back in place.

I don't see her pic as any bad to other women who had kids. If anything they shouldn't feel bad but rather be motivated to get back in shape and also try to look after themselves better to feel better. Many women need to also understand that we all have different shapes. Some have better shape then others we just have to be aware of that, accept our own bodies and stop the envy against other women.

Also some woman snap back quicker then others. And like I said we all have different body types. Some women even after with a bit of a belly after having kids still manage to look good.

All this epistle to defend person wen nor send you work. Na wa o
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Figure In New Photo by Uhomanbulus110(f): 8:35pm On Oct 05, 2017
Wow nice outfit

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Going On Between Gideon Okeke And His Son? (Photo) / Paul Okoye Tells Nigerians To Talk About Killings If Super Eagles Wins Argentina / Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.