Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

WHAT CAN I DO - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / WHAT CAN I DO (583 Views)

What Business Can I Do With #600000 With #4000 Daily Profit / What Profitable Business Can I Do With One Million Naira Within One Year / What Can I Do With 75k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHAT CAN I DO by sleepingqueen25(f): 11:28am On Oct 05, 2017
Please I need answers from matured people even though I know insult too will follow.... I used to date this guy until last year when things fell apart between us. He is married now and we are no longer on speaking terms. He tried coming back to me claiming it was a mistake and singing how he supposed marriage has brought him ill luck but I ignored him and I archived the message should in case something goes wrong. I was speechless when his best friend who is also a friend to me came to my house with my pictures on his phone.... I sent those pictures when we were still dating(which I now regret) though they are not nude pics but semi-nude.... The friend claimed my ex-boyfriend wife sent the pictures to him that am trying to break her home.... Calling me a prostitute. I am so confused at the moment.... I collected her number and called her just to explain and apologise to her but she rained insults and curses. What do I do
Re: WHAT CAN I DO by rikamann: 10:16am On Oct 23, 2017
Thank God
Re: WHAT CAN I DO by Daysun55(m): 2:19pm On Oct 23, 2017
Why not post this in the romance section
Re: WHAT CAN I DO by IAMSASHY(f): 2:26pm On Oct 23, 2017
undecided d deed is done already bt u stl need to clear d wife 2 avoid disfiguring ur face wt acid(seems she gat mind), snd her a text msg and explain evrytin 2 her, d husband, ur ex is a confused guy, he actually went in2 marriage wt dose pix? Is dat supposed 2 b a sign dat he stl luvs u or wat. Last last, na u go suffer am pass, instead of d wife 2 hold d husband 4 explanation, she is coming after u, block d husband from contacting u, stay very clear off both of dem. Like d poster above sed, take it 2 d rite section

(1) (Reply)

Are You Into Cryptocurrency? Please Indicate / Another Richest Man Emerges, Replaces Bill Gates / Pure Water Business Vs Waste Recycling Business,which Is More Profitable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.