Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Thierry Henry Is the New Brand Partner for Guinness Foreign Extra Stout - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Thierry Henry Is the New Brand Partner for Guinness Foreign Extra Stout (436 Views)

Thierry Henry: Kanu Never Told Me I Was Called Igwe In Nigeria / Thierry Henry Dressed In Igbo Traditional Attire (Photos) / Thierry Henry Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thierry Henry Is the New Brand Partner for Guinness Foreign Extra Stout by Ping411: 12:38pm On Oct 05, 2017
Football Legend and Arsenal Football Club record goal scorer, Thierry Henry has been announced as a brand partner by Guinness Foreign Extra Stout.

He will be working with Guinness to celebrate the unique passion of football fans and their Made of Black spirit across Africa.

Henry is famous for his time at the English Premier League Club Arsenal, where he won two league titles and three FA Cups as well as leading his team to the 2006 UEFA Champions League Final.

He was named Professional Footballers' Association Player of the Year twice and the Football Writers’ Association Footballer of the Year three times in England. He was nicked named “Igwe” by Arsenal fans in Nigeria.

He moved to Barcelona, where he won two Spanish La Liga titles, one UEFA Champions League, one Club World Cup, one Copa del Rey, one Spanish Super Cup, and one European Super Cup.

Thierry Henry reinvented precision with a slight lift and curl on the ball as if it was almost passed into the corner of the net. He was a joy to watch to all football fans regardless of team loyalties.

Commenting on the partnership, Thierry Henry said, “I am incredibly excited to be working with a globally renowned brand like Guinness. The Made of Black campaign is something I can really relate to. I have heard a lot about the huge passion for football that exists in Nigeria. I can’t wait to see for myself their Made of Black spirit.”

This season, Guinness will be celebrating and uniting passionate football fans and rewarding them through incredible football experiences that only Guinness can provide. This will include Fanzone activations for thousands of fans across the country with live football and music experiences. In addition, Guinness will continue to sponsor EPL broadcasts through DSTV ensuring that all football fans can continue to follow their passion with friends and family over a cold Guinness in their homes or at their favourite bar.

For further details on the Guinness Made of Black programme, follow @GuinnessNGR on Twitter and Instagram and Like the Guinness Facebook page @GuinnessNigeria.

(1) (Reply)

How Will Chelsea Cope Without Alvaro Morata And N'golo Kante? / Real Madrid 'make Contact With Eden Hazard After Zinedine Zidane Is Given Permis / The Moment Cristiano Ronaldo Became A 5 Time Ballon D'or Winner(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.