Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Prophet Goes To Court To Stop 'one Corner' Song - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Goes To Court To Stop 'one Corner' Song (513 Views)

Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) / My New Pastor Goes To The Beer Parlour To Drink; Now We're Loosing Members Daily / Are We Born With The Sin Of Adam And Eve? Can It Stop One From Entering Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Goes To Court To Stop 'one Corner' Song by bingbagbo(m): 2:40pm On Oct 05, 2017
The Founder and Leader of the Heaven’s Gate Ministries, Nicholas Osei, popularly known as Prophet Kumchacha has revealed that he would do whatever it takes to legally stop the trending one corner dance.

The outspoken Prophet said he is heading to court to seek for an injunction on the “One Corner” song because the song is destroying lives in the country.

According to him, the song is destroying Ghanaian children and some adults and it has increased promiscuity among the youth of the country.

Speaking to Kofi TV, the Pastor said there is the need to condemn the song before it destroys the country. He added Christianity teaches that if some bad is going on, you have to speak about it. So as a Christian, he can’t seat quietly and watch people destroyed.

“The song is destroying people so I am on my way to seek court injunction against it. I am going to seek injunction to completely ban the song and it shouldn’t be play publicly again”.

His described the song as a stupid song. “One corner is a stupid song!Is this how our forefathers did music?"

To him, songs are supposed to inspire people and help change their ways but that has not been the order of the day indicating that current songs rather deteriorate morality in the country.

The Preacher said he would pray the court to prevent any individual from playing the song in any public space.

Watch the full interview below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wdq9lwIG1EI

Re: Prophet Goes To Court To Stop 'one Corner' Song by LUGBE: 2:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
Hmmmm, no be small stop
Re: Prophet Goes To Court To Stop 'one Corner' Song by masterconfam(m): 2:44pm On Oct 05, 2017
one corner never see something
Re: Prophet Goes To Court To Stop 'one Corner' Song by Homeboiy: 2:47pm On Oct 05, 2017
When is the song reaching naija?

Na we sabi promote music

(1) (Reply)

What Happened In Jericho! / These Are Questions For Our Leaders In Christendom / Mohammad PBUH, Great Prophet Of Islam!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.