Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) (67070 Views)

Bishop Mar Mari Emmanuel Returns To Church With Eye Patch After Knife Attack / Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) / Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) by Niece: 9:05pm On Jun 12, 2022
A Nigerian lady was spotted in a church with a gun. This came after the Owo church massacre that occurred on Sunday 5th June, 2022.
There have also been a report of a pastor who armed himself with a gun while preaching the gospel from his church altar.

Recall that the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) has urged the Federal Government to legalize firearms in the country.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cet8aXmMfxq/?igshid=MDI0Mzk1ZWY=

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) by Urheadmaster(m): 9:06pm On Jun 12, 2022
Gradually everyone go get "gun" for protection all over the country.

Since the federal government failed to protect it citizens, the citizens has to do it without the government approval tongue.

339 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) by Rastaramsey(m): 9:08pm On Jun 12, 2022
This is funny but it is very necessary at this stage...
Na to go arm myself with kala sef cheesy cheesy

I get plugs if I wan run am sef shocked shocked

That one no go be problem

118 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) by ChiefSosa(m): 9:11pm On Jun 12, 2022
That won't have any effect 'cause those terrorists are coming with RPGs and Helicopter. Even ordinary Fulani herdsmen roam around with AK-47.

91 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 12, 2022
grin grin Fulani Herdsmen will tink of Next plan nw,
Tinubu said Fulanis nd Yorubas ar one grin
So I dnt pity any killings in Yoruba land grin

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) by Oplomo: 9:17pm On Jun 12, 2022
It is now a neccesity. If you leave your security in the hands of the corrupt Nigeria police, you'd die like christmas fowls.

Imagine a Catholic church in Owo has no single police attached but cultists and druggies like burna boy has 5 police details loafing around him..

149 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) by Righteousness2(m): 9:18pm On Jun 12, 2022
it is High time the Government of the Federal republic of Nigeria Hands over the security of the nation to the CHOSEN people.

The Chosen all over Nigeria and in different parts of the world come in contact with dreaded armed robbers, bandits, Boko haram , kidnappers, ritualists and so on and they stop the operation and some collect the guns and chase the robbers.

The Chosen People have stopped more armed robbery operation in the highways than the Nigerian police. ( feel free to verify this from the Nigerian Police themselves)

The Covenant the Chosen people Have with GOD ALMIGHTY is REAL! It is not mere mouth Exercise ! It is Reality!!

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) by Peacecore: 9:51pm On Jun 12, 2022
Rastaramsey:
This is funny but it is very necessary at this stage...
Na to go arm myself with kala sef cheesy cheesy

I get plugs if I wan run am sef shocked shocked

That one no go be problem
G tell me where I fit get one�

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) by Softmirror: 9:54pm On Jun 12, 2022
ChiefSosa:
That won't have any effect 'cause those terrorists are coming with RPGs and Helicopter. Even ordinary Fulani herdsmen roam around with AK-47.

EVEN A CROSS BOW MAKES A DIFFERENCE THAN NOTHING AT ALL.

127 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) by Nerogaming01(m): 10:04pm On Jun 12, 2022
Peacecore:
G tell me where I fit get one�

Just like that? undecided

Which station you take dey work officer?

32 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) by ChiefSosa(m): 11:07pm On Jun 12, 2022
Softmirror:

EVEN A CROSS BOW MAKES A DIFFERENCE THAN NOTHING AT ALL.
Lol, yeah I got you! but those terrorists usually move in hundreds now.
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) by donaldking10: 1:38am On Jun 13, 2022
Righteousness2:
Government should handover the security of the nation to the CHOSEN people.

The Chosen all over Nigeria and in different parts of the world come in contact with dreaded armed robbers, bandits, Bolaji haram , kidnappers, ritualists and so on and they stop the operation and some collect the guns and chase the robbers.

The Covenant the Chosen people Have with GOD is not mere mouth Exercise ! It is Reality!!

you are stupid.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) by SaintBishop: 2:52am On Jun 13, 2022
grin Give them back to back lol.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) by AntiChristian: 6:53am On Jun 13, 2022
Christians are tired of depending on Jesus. Psalm 23 no dey work again.

Na physical fight remain.

And this green jacket Pastor Lazarus servant is super hilarious today!

Righteousness2:

The Chosen all over Nigeria and in different parts of the world come in contact with dreaded armed robbers, bandits, Bolaji haram , kidnappers, ritualists and so on and they stop the operation and some collect the guns and chase the robbers.

The Covenant the Chosen people Have with GOD is not mere mouth Exercise ! It is Reality!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) by Righthussle: 6:59am On Jun 13, 2022
This is funny. Religion na scam oo.

Muslims dey fight and kill for their God

Christians dey protect their lives by themselves when them get God wey say "call upon me in the time of trouble I will answer you" . Them no trust their God to protect them.

Christians and muslims I wan ask una, wetin una God dey really do for una? Una dey work like every other person before una see food chop, una dey read day and night before una pass exam. Una dey die of road accident like every other person. Una dey born deformed children like every other person. Una dey be victim of rape robbery and kidnapping like every other person. Una dey experience lack, disappointment, disgrace and defeat like every other person. Una dey sick like every other person. Na una dey fight for una God, una God no dey fight for himself and una. Him no dey even protect where him dey call him house na still una dey protect unaself and him house (church and mosque). Wetin una dey really get from the God of una religion ?

Any God wey no fit protect people wey dey serve am or wey no fit fight or kill whoever insult am by himself no deserve my time biko.

NB. I no be Christian or Muslim.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) by Bluish44(m): 7:52am On Jun 13, 2022
Niece:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cet8aXmMfxq/?igshid=MDI0Mzk1ZWY=

lalasticlala
she fit face terrorist if she see them??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) by fasho01(m): 12:10pm On Jun 13, 2022
That's what's up

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) by eherbal(m): 12:10pm On Jun 13, 2022
Iron lady. She no wan make anybody use her as a body count for CNN. But wait o,if matters escalate, she go fit engage dose terrorist people so? grin

Righteousness2:

you say wetin? No be una members masquerade dey flog so for Anambra? Ordinary masquerade cane una no fit collect,na gun una wan collect.abeg shift! grin

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/opI2_Pvvx4s?app=m&persist_app=1
cc righteousness2

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) by We4all: 12:11pm On Jun 13, 2022
I see…. Carrying a gun to church won’t solve the problem. Ordinary bullets can’t penetrate those goats. Maybe grenades would be a better option. The level of charm they practice is better imagined. I speak from experience.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) by tiswell(m): 12:11pm On Jun 13, 2022
babe wen sabi sad
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 13, 2022
Most of these people are just chasing clouts for something very sensitive like this. I bet, if she hear any resounding AK47 gun sounds, she will throw that thing called gun away.

These blood thirty bandits are very strategic and did most of what they did cleverly by monitoring places and using spy a lot. Shebi you go shine shoes, hire maiguard, buy fruits, and am sure most of them are part of the syndicates. Very wicked and very secretive.
They can only be defeated by pursuing them far from where human beings live , then NEVER LOOSE GUARDS DAY AND NITE by employing tactics , using group like amotekun which should be allowed to carry AK47s.

Then, we can talk of fire for fire. Not all these clout chasing, that she wont even know how to operate the shakabula type of gun.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) by Crixxx: 12:11pm On Jun 13, 2022
Can only happen in the west
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) by Alexsniz(m): 12:11pm On Jun 13, 2022
This is becoming interesting comrades grin grin grin

Meanwhile contact me for your car AC fauits in Abuja!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) by Kvistpublishing: 12:11pm On Jun 13, 2022
58 inches Hisense Smart TV for sale

https://www.nairaland.com/7173248/hisense-58-smart-tv-sale

Call or WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) by Freerhyme1(m): 12:11pm On Jun 13, 2022
They should be allowed to carry machine guns and grenade too, the insecurity in Nigeria is too much

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) by Anatakuebira: 12:12pm On Jun 13, 2022
Way to go! If they can't defend you, defend yourself. They are not the only ones with the monopoly to kill.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) by justmi1: 12:12pm On Jun 13, 2022
ChiefSosa:

Lol, yeah I got you! but those terrorists usually move in hundreds now.
you still don't get the message, it's a mind thing not about capacity. Show readiness to defend yourself rather than been caught unawares and slaughtered from behind.

17 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 12:12pm On Jun 13, 2022
It's allowed!

If the government cannot protect you then defend yourself
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) by chieveboy(m): 12:12pm On Jun 13, 2022
Righteousness2:

Oh wonderful. But did they wait for government to handover security to them when they took the weapons from all those people?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos) / Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) / Man Decorates Himself With Dollars In A Church In Lekki (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.