Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,146 members, 7,852,921 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:25 AM

The Success Of The Apostle. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Success Of The Apostle. (214 Views)

Paul The Apostle Lied! He Contradicts Jesus True & Divine Message. / How To Be The Apostle Paul Of Our Generation / Does The Success Of A Church Consist In The Abundance Of Possession It Has? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Success Of The Apostle. by jjude090: 5:20pm On Oct 05, 2017
THE SUCCESS OF THE APOSTLE. wink cheesy
The message of the cross deeply touched Paul. His life was a manifestation of the life of the cross. He was not only one who preached the cross but one who lived the cross. The cross he preached was the cross he lived. Therefore, when he spoke of the cross, he could add to it his own experience and testimony. He not only knew the Lord Jesus’ substitutional death, but he took the Lord Jesus’ cross as his own cross in experience. He was able to say, "I am crucified with Christ" (Gal 2:20) and, "The world has been crucified to me and I to the world" (6:14). His meekness, endurance, infirmities, weepings, sufferings, and chains were all the manifestation of the life of the cross. Because he was one who lived the cross, he could preach the cross. Men sometimes criticize others as being those who do not practice what they preach. Yet, in reality, no one can ever preach what he does not practice! Because Paul was able to live out his gospel, he was able to beget many spiritual sons and daughters through the gospel. He himself possessed the life of the cross. As a result he was able to "reproduce" this cross in others
http://judejudeudoh..com.ng/thesuccessoftheap

(1) (Reply)

Tips To Maximizing The Year 2018 / A King's Invitation-31st Night Meeting / Happy First Sunday!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.