Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,204 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Nasal Congestion - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nasal Congestion (1328 Views)

Nasal Congestion Is Killing Me / Longrich Mouth Freshener: Treats Cough, Nasal Congestion Sore Throat And More.. / 17 Best Natural Remedies For Nasal Congestion In Adults (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nasal Congestion by Omaa1(f): 5:47pm On Oct 05, 2017
Hello Doctors in the house, for the past 3 weeks I have been having a bad case of nasal congestion and tuning those. It's so bad sometimes that I breathe through the mouth.

I have stopped taking any old thing, I have taken priton, loratadine, procold etc still no avail.

I don't have cough or any other symptoms of cold.
Please what do I do?
Re: Nasal Congestion by greatnaija01: 5:48pm On Oct 05, 2017
BUY RIPE PAW PAW and cut it open to the middle then get out the black seeds and CHEW THEM RAW.... without opening your mouth... your BLOCKAGE WILL UNBLOCK

Omaa1:
Hello Doctors in the house, for the past 3 weeks I have been having a bad case of nasal congestion and tuning those. It's so bad sometimes that I breathe through the mouth.

I have stopped taking any old thing, I have taken priton, loratadine, procold etc still no avail.

Please what do I do?

2 Likes

Re: Nasal Congestion by Omaa1(f): 6:27pm On Oct 05, 2017
greatnaija01:
BUY RIPE PAW PAW and cut it open to the middle then get out the black seeds and CHEW THEM RAW.... without opening your mouth... your BLOCKAGE WILL UNBLOCK

Really?
Will give it a shot
Re: Nasal Congestion by rumenase(m): 2:47pm On Oct 06, 2017
Omaa1:

Really? Will give it a shot

give it a shot and update us.
Re: Nasal Congestion by babyt66: 12:09pm On Oct 10, 2017
Use cordy active and vca
Watsapp me on 08032493281
Re: Nasal Congestion by Omaa1(f): 6:01pm On Oct 14, 2017
rumenase:

give it a shot and update us.

Didn't work for me
Re: Nasal Congestion by Omaa1(f): 6:01pm On Oct 14, 2017
babyt66:
Use cordy active and vca
Watsapp me on 08032493281

Ok
Re: Nasal Congestion by Uglymugg: 11:05am On Nov 09, 2018
Omaa1:

I have stopped taking any old thing,
Are you still having nasal congestion? Also what do you mean by old thing? You mean like old food?
Re: Nasal Congestion by Omaa1(f): 12:34pm On Dec 23, 2018
Uglymugg:
Are you still having nasal congestion? Also what do you mean by old thing? You mean like old food?

Typo error, i might cold.

I changed the rug in my room to tiles, I visited tenth of life hospital (ent), got some drugs and nasal spray.
It's being a great relief so far, though not completely free from it.
Most importantly i will be moving house, my nasal congestion was because i was reacting to mounds.

My experience was so bad, so damn bad.

Sorry for the late response

1 Like

Re: Nasal Congestion by Lawrittanneka68(f): 12:45pm On Dec 23, 2018
Omaa1:

Please what do I do?
USE THIS PRODUCT IMMUNE BOOSTER OR MARINA SPA,EVERYTHING WILL CLEAR,IF INTERESTED WHATSAP OR CONTACT THIS NUMBER: 08038220168

Re: Nasal Congestion by Omaa1(f): 12:53pm On Dec 23, 2018
Lawrittanneka68:
USE THIS PRODUCT IMMUNE BOOSTER OR MARINA SPA,EVERYTHING WILL CLEAR,IF INTERESTED WHATSAP OR CONTACT THIS NUMBER: 08038220168

I have used that immune booster you posted, didn't do jack for me, not just that several others too.

I eliminated one of the source and I feel good and will be better when i move.
Thanks tho
Re: Nasal Congestion by twinskenny(m): 8:20am On Mar 26
Omaa1:

I have used that immune booster you posted, didn't do jack for me, not just that several others too.

I eliminated one of the source and I feel good and will be better when i move.
Thanks tho

curious to know how you solved this issue.. mine is going to 8 month

(1) (Reply)

Ugly Truth About Ovarian Cyst Side–Effects REVEALED & Its Treatment (No Surgery) / Infertility As A Consequences Of Staphylococcus Infection / Choosing A Multivitamin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.