Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,334 members, 7,850,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:24 PM

Nasal Congestion Is Killing Me - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nasal Congestion Is Killing Me (522 Views)

Please Help, Insomnia Is Killing Me / 17 Best Natural Remedies For Nasal Congestion In Adults / Nasal Congestion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nasal Congestion Is Killing Me by Ibelieve1998: 6:34pm On Oct 26, 2023
I have been suffering from nasal congestion for over 7 months now, i have been to several hospitals, and i was given some nasal drops and medications too..each time i use the drops, i will get some relief will be given but after some hours the blockage which is sometimes from one nostril to another occur again and it remains till i use the drop again. I went to another hospital recently and did some x-ray, inflammed turbinate was detected..Dr said I should undergo turbinate reduction surgery but I'm dam scared, Please if any one had had similar experience or you might have an idea of what i should do...please help
Re: Nasal Congestion Is Killing Me by nicho450(m): 6:44pm On Oct 26, 2023
I suffered for it for years. Thank God for medicines and it help me alot.

The world may see it as foolishness but honestly what really helped me was the nights I spent praying in tongues.

The more I pray in tongues the better I felt and today I am healed.

Glory to God

2 Likes

Re: Nasal Congestion Is Killing Me by Ibelieve1998: 6:52pm On Oct 26, 2023
nicho450:
I suffered for it for years. Thank God for medicines and it help me alot.

The world may see it as foolishness but honestly what really helped me was the nights I spent praying in tongues.

The more I pray in tongues the better I felt and today I am healed.

Glory to God

How was ur experience like? My life has been so messy this year,I'm seriously praying that God should intervene too..which drugs did u take?
Re: Nasal Congestion Is Killing Me by Wujio: 6:56pm On Oct 26, 2023
Ibelieve1998:
I have been suffering from nasal congestion for over 7 months now, i have been to several hospitals, and i was given some nasal drops and medications too..each time i use the drops, i will get some relief will be given but after some hours the blockage which is sometimes from one nostril to another occur again and it remains till i use the drop again. I went to another hospital recently and did some x-ray, inflammed turbinate was detected..Dr said I should undergo turbinate reduction surgery but I'm dam scared, Please if any one had had similar experience or you might have an idea of what i should do...please help

It doesnt need surgery na. Take drugs to manage it. Go to pharmacists they will direvt you professionally
Re: Nasal Congestion Is Killing Me by Ibelieve1998: 7:02pm On Oct 26, 2023
Wujio:

It doesnt need surgery na. Take drugs to manage it. Go to pharmacists they will direvt you professionally

My brother, I have already been to several hospitals
Re: Nasal Congestion Is Killing Me by nicho450(m): 9:09pm On Oct 26, 2023
Ibelieve1998:

How was ur experience like? My life has been so messy this year,I'm seriously praying that God should intervene too..which drugs did u take?

There is a drugs then called Otrivi so something. I drop them inside my nose and I feel better for a moment.

My worst experience is in the night. It would just be as though someone drop a stone into my nose.

But is your eyes also affected?
Re: Nasal Congestion Is Killing Me by Wujio: 9:14pm On Oct 26, 2023
Ibelieve1998:

My brother, I have already been to several hospitals

Would you just listen to my instructions I gave you ?
Re: Nasal Congestion Is Killing Me by CHUDIEMMA22: 9:21pm On Oct 26, 2023
Re: Nasal Congestion Is Killing Me by Ibelieve1998: 9:47pm On Oct 26, 2023
nicho450:

There is a drugs then called Otrivi so something. I drop them inside my nose and I feel better for a moment.

My worst experience is in the night. It would just be as though someone drop a stone into my nose.

But is your eyes also affected?

It usually makes me kind of unbalance while walking

1 Like

Re: Nasal Congestion Is Killing Me by nicho450(m): 11:26pm On Oct 26, 2023
Ibelieve1998:

It usually makes me kind of unbalance while walking

The drugs helps. Pls take it but pray
Re: Nasal Congestion Is Killing Me by Ibelieve1998: 9:49am On Oct 27, 2023
nicho450:

The drugs helps. Pls take it but pray

Thanks bro
Re: Nasal Congestion Is Killing Me by Ibelieve1998: 9:49am On Oct 27, 2023
I need more suggestions pls
Re: Nasal Congestion Is Killing Me by twinskenny(m): 8:24am On Mar 26
Ibelieve1998:
I need more suggestions pls

have you resolved this issue? am having the same issue as well
Re: Nasal Congestion Is Killing Me by Ibelieve1998: 10:33am On May 12
twinskenny:

have you resolved this issue? am having the same issue as well

Feeling much better now, Thank God..how are you feeling?
Re: Nasal Congestion Is Killing Me by twinskenny(m): 12:32pm On May 12
Ibelieve1998:

Feeling much better now, Thank God..how are you feeling?
Well after almost 2years of battling with it… was advice to do a ctscan which reveal the location of the fungi as they said….

An ENTS ilupeju did their magic and am finally free

Note the CTScan is expensive but vital!
Re: Nasal Congestion Is Killing Me by Ibelieve1998: 11:49pm On May 12
twinskenny:

Well after almost 2years of battling with it… was advice to do a ctscan which reveal the location of the fungi as they said….

An ENTS ilupeju did their magic and am finally free

Note the CTScan is expensive but vital!

Can you please write me on my Gmail, ogaemma22@gmail.com , I will like to speak more with you

(1) (Reply)

Longetivity: Do You Want To Live To 80+ In Good Health? If Yes, Follow Me / Removing Bad Stretch Mark / Get Additional Health Care Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.