Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Construction Of 6 Flats Of Two Bedroom In Abuja - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of 6 Flats Of Two Bedroom In Abuja (503 Views)

For Sale:block Of 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom Each At Akobo Ojurin Ibadan #pics. N25m / Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. / Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Construction Of 6 Flats Of Two Bedroom In Abuja by Calgarymaestro: 5:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
I was trying to get estimates to begin development of a housing project and it seems that Nairaland has a lot of people that are experienced with construction.

This forum is open to people who can provide me with reasonable cost estimates (from start to finish).

Thanks
Re: Construction Of 6 Flats Of Two Bedroom In Abuja by raymondFirstborn(m): 6:15pm On Oct 05, 2017
Calgarymaestro:
I was trying to get estimates to begin development of a housing project and it seems that Nairaland has a lot of people that are experienced with construction.

This forum is open to people who can provide me with reasonable cost estimates (from start to finish).

Thanks

hy am a quantity surveyor and professional cost manager, let me help you prepare the BOQ and estimates.

09056082348 (call & Whatsapp)

raymondfubara@gmail.com
Re: Construction Of 6 Flats Of Two Bedroom In Abuja by Fadelex(m): 6:31pm On Oct 05, 2017
Calgarymaestro:

Thanks
just about to finish one along airport... is the proposed building bungalows or semi-detached storey building? pm me for further discussion. thanks
Re: Construction Of 6 Flats Of Two Bedroom In Abuja by raymondFirstborn(m): 7:59pm On Oct 05, 2017
Calgarymaestro:

Thanks
kindly follow back so I can send you a PM (private message) regarding costing and estimating for your project.
Re: Construction Of 6 Flats Of Two Bedroom In Abuja by Calgarymaestro: 12:51am On Oct 06, 2017
raymondFirstborn:
kindly follow back so I can send you a PM (private message) regarding costing and estimating for your project.

First time user on Nairaland. It is a silly question but how do I follow back
Re: Construction Of 6 Flats Of Two Bedroom In Abuja by raymondFirstborn(m): 9:34am On Oct 06, 2017
Calgarymaestro:

First time user on Nairaland. It is a silly question but how do I follow back

click on my username, when the page loads.then scroll down, then just right above my profile pics, you click on follow .

Put if you still having difficulty.

just send me a mail

Raymondfubara@gmail.com
Or
09056082348(call & Whatsapp)
Re: Construction Of 6 Flats Of Two Bedroom In Abuja by raymondFirstborn(m): 1:36pm On Nov 04, 2017
I can help you with the estimate

pls send a Whatsapp message to

or send a mail to raymondfubara@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

What Everyone Needs To Know About A Certificate Of Occupancy / Aluminum Company For Sale In Ikeja / Lagos State Is The Best Property Investment Axis In The World Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.