Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Lose Shape After Marriage - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Lose Shape After Marriage (40990 Views)

Are You Yet To Have Babies After Marriage ? / No Bra Day: Nigerian Ladies Share Braless Pictures / 7 Reasons You Must Own A Aloe Vera Oil Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Lose Shape After Marriage by FitnessDoctor: 7:08pm On Oct 05, 2017
Hello Guys it's your favorite health blogger, Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

I noticed many Nigerian ladies, as well as their African counterpart, add more weight (which they find hard to lose) after marriage. I did my research and concluded that these reasons might be the cause.

You might want to note down one or two points even though if you are a man.

1. Child Bearing:

One of the reasons and the most likely reason why so many Nigerian ladies get out of shape after marriage is due to childbearing.

By the time they start giving birth to children and even during pregnancy, the body secretes hormones that causes weight gain in addition to the incredible amount of food they consume during pregnancy. This fat is stored in their bodies and can be very difficult to lose.

2. Refusal to Lose that After Baby weight:

Another reason is that most Nigerian ladies do not mind to exercise to lose the weight they gained during pregnancy, they just live with it, even after the second and third child.

They accept that they have become old mama's and decide to leave the attractive bodies to the little girls. Big mistake.

3. Too Much Food:

Many of these Nigerians ladies do not have a diet plan that helps them keep their shape after childbirth instead they feed off excess starch foods. (I don't even have one either, I am on team Calorie Moderation all the way)

Copyright: Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor (realfitbody.com)

Most of them don't even know that when taking food you have to account for the nutrients and calories, and more could mean you are eating excess which gets stored as fat.

Some prefer to eat this or that because it is sweet, aromatic and they don't take into account the amount of calories they are consuming.

4. Lack of Exercise:

Most Nigerian ladies have never seen the four walls of a gym. I tend to focus more on indoor exercises to make it easier for my readers, but that hasn't still kickstarted the fitness spirit in most people.

Many ladies after marriage will resign from their fitness lifestyle to focus either on their marriage or on raising kids. They wouldn't want to walk either long or short distance, they will prefer to drive around in cars and many wouldn't want to run or do some cardio exercise to lose weight. These are some of the reasons some of them add weight beyond expectation.

5. Stress:

Dealing with stress as a single person is not easy and when marital bruhaha gets mixed up with all that, it becomes a lot more complicated.

Stress eating (which I have been through), is the easiest remedy for stress for most people and it is also the easiest way to an incredible amount of weight that would be hard to lose.

6. Late Night Food:

Late night meals store up calories in your body and since most women love to skip the early morning exercise, those calories go on to get stored as fat.

7. Birth Control Pills :

Yes, birth control pills can make you gain weight.

Staying in shape doesn't really take much for those who are determined to keep their hourglass shape and you wouldn't have to give up your favorite meals just to keep that shape (remember I said that I only follow food moderation).

Through family planning and the right exercises, you should be able to keep your shape and still look a lot younger than you could dream of.

Source: http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/10/nigerian-ladies-gain-weight-marriage.html

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Lose Shape After Marriage by RoyalBlak007: 7:13pm On Oct 05, 2017
♤ That thing won't make dem

♤lose weight...as long as it is entering steady , No quote me abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Lose Shape After Marriage by Kobicove(m): 7:16pm On Oct 05, 2017
What's the remedy?

8 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Lose Shape After Marriage by Bitcoiin: 8:01pm On Oct 05, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ That thing won't make dem

♤lose weight...as long as it is entering steady , No quote me abeg

Lazy set of things they are

5 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Lose Shape After Marriage by veekid(m): 8:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
Chop and fúck routine

18 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Lose Shape After Marriage by segebase(m): 8:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
too much fork n doggy ..n Some styles de cause am

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Lose Shape After Marriage by IMASTEX: 8:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
You're correct. Negligence to self looks.

Well, for those men who can't impregnate their wives due to watery sperm, low count, and general erectile health, etc. Use our herbal tea for correction. See profile for details

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Lose Shape After Marriage by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
Makes sense

9 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Lose Shape After Marriage by Slayer2: 8:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
Summary.

The only reason they lose shape is because they stop taking care of themselves.

11 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Lose Shape After Marriage by slawomir: 8:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
God knows my wife is going to be a Cinderella

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Lose Shape After Marriage by VeeBuzzer(f): 8:06pm On Oct 05, 2017
its becoming really alarming.
you forgot to add one major reason which is most women stop taking good care of themselves after marriage cos they feel theyve arrived, he has proposed so no need to do shakara.

weldone madam, another sissy will take him from you and you will be claiming he is cheating on you and start fighting sidechicks.
You see married women tying wrapper like grannies. I hate wrappers and will never use one single or married.

Married women should stop thinking theyve arrived and start working on their bodies!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Lose Shape After Marriage by Chidonc(m): 8:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
once a naija babe gets married, she feels like she has made it in life, do you still feed a fish with worms after catching it ?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Lose Shape After Marriage by Breezy35: 8:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
OK
Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Lose Shape After Marriage by Diso60090(m): 8:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
Abeg who weight epp
Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Lose Shape After Marriage by BoyHuncho(m): 8:08pm On Oct 05, 2017
They feel there's no need to watch their shape again since they are already married. So they eat anyhow and get uncontrollably fat in the process, thereby sending their husbands into the hands of all the young Jezebels on the streets..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Lose Shape After Marriage by LexngtonSteele: 8:08pm On Oct 05, 2017
8. Eating 3 isi ewu, 4 ponmo, 2 fishes + plantain..1 meal shocked shockedshocked

On top say your hubby/BF took you on a date and you

want to "chop beta"angry

5 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Lose Shape After Marriage by dreamworld: 8:09pm On Oct 05, 2017
grin
It's a natural thing
Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Lose Shape After Marriage by FreshMekanik: 8:09pm On Oct 05, 2017
'''
Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Lose Shape After Marriage by Florblu(f): 8:09pm On Oct 05, 2017
ok

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Lose Shape After Marriage by Fuckadict(m): 8:09pm On Oct 05, 2017
n

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Lose Shape After Marriage by Pells: 8:09pm On Oct 05, 2017
Buhari why
Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Lose Shape After Marriage by Settingz321(m): 8:09pm On Oct 05, 2017
The most reason is they feel relax and they start using rapper all over the house

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Lose Shape After Marriage by lovemeohlord(m): 8:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
OK o
Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Lose Shape After Marriage by Ishilove: 8:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
Wo it's not easy jare. Mscheeeew

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Lose Shape After Marriage by sukkot: 8:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
these nigerian women be looking like line backers mayne. sup widdat cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Lose Shape After Marriage by joyndidi: 8:11pm On Oct 05, 2017
okay noted I will take precautions when the time comes as for now na flexing tinzzz sure pass
Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Lose Shape After Marriage by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 05, 2017
Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Lose Shape After Marriage by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 05, 2017
I think it's just in the blood.

I've seen well-to-do ladies get slimmer and slimmer after marriage while their men keeps adding weight like pregnant elephants grin

15 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Lose Shape After Marriage by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:12pm On Oct 05, 2017
Laziness n over feeding is major

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Lose Shape After Marriage by Iseoluwani: 8:15pm On Oct 05, 2017
The milk that they drink from the middle of their legs won't allow lose or weight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG / Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly' / Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kwara (5 Babies Same Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.