Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Olx Introduces “verified Cars” Category To Guarantee Car Buyers’ Safety - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Olx Introduces “verified Cars” Category To Guarantee Car Buyers’ Safety (328 Views)

#ecommerce,cryptos(buy & Sell),icos,mlm,bets,olx,sch Portal, Etc..developer / Please Help,i Can't Access Olx With Opera / I Want To Start An Olx Like Websitee Please Suggest Good Naija Host (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Olx Introduces “verified Cars” Category To Guarantee Car Buyers’ Safety by Femoje(m): 10:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
Naspers Classifieds company, OLX has introduced a “Verified Cars” category to guarantee car buyers’ safety in Nigeria and Kenya
Separate from the “Vehicles” category, this means that all cars in the “Verified Cars” have been verified by OLX before being uploaded on the site.
According to Peter Ndiang’ui, OLX Kenya country manager; “Our new verified cars category is a further step to ensuring that car buyers are guaranteed of safety when buying cars in our platform. It is very different from our normal vehicles category in that, a buyer is now able to buy cars that have been checked and verified by OLX car experts before being uploaded to our site.”
Uche Nwagboso, PR & Communications Lead, OLX Nigeria also corroborated this by saying that “Trust & Safety is our number one priority here in Nigeria which is why we continue to ensure our users can trade on our platform conveniently and safely. The introduction of of the verified car category goes a step further to provide a safe shopping experience for buyers in the vehicle category.”
Asked whether this feature will be extended to other categories like real estate; she said that “This feature is only available in the vehicle category as it only displays listings of Do It For Me (D.I.F.M) users. D.I.F.M is a premium service that helps busy executives sell their vehicles with the help of OLX Champs. The Champs handle posting the vehicles on the site, taking calls from buyers, negotiating the right price and closing the deal. The involvement of the OLX Champs not only helps our users sell their cars stress free but also helps buyers verify the vehicles for sale”
Related to this, Peter also said that OLX is interested in helping to provide money for people to buy cars. In his words, “Majority of interested car buyers in our site as we noticed, are interested in buying cars on OLX however, they do not have money to do so immediately. We would like to tap in to this bracket of buyers and so, we will soon be entering in to partnerships with financial and insurance companies to cater to these buyers.”
With these new features, it would seem that OLX is taking traditional classifieds to another level.

innovation-village.com/olx-introduces-verified-cars-category-guarantee-car-buyers-safety/

(1) (Reply)

Choosing The Best Best Website Designers In Nigeria / Correcting The Misconceptions About Blogging / Exposed!see 5 Guaranteed Ways You Can Increase Sales Through Your Website By 53%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.