Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Christians Jesus Christ Can Dissapoint You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Jesus Christ Can Dissapoint You (534 Views)

Only Through Jesus Christ Can A Person Produce Righteousness. / Who Were Those Anointed Christians Jesus Told To Depart From Him On That Day? / What Jesus Christ Can Not Be Able To Do For You, We Are Surprise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians Jesus Christ Can Dissapoint You by segunojo866: 10:15pm On Oct 05, 2017
I don't love writing long stories but let's view humanity and see what Jesus Christ has done for us grin.

1 Like

Re: Christians Jesus Christ Can Dissapoint You by MistadeRegal(m): 11:13pm On Oct 05, 2017
Even if the Devil is playing ping pong with your brain, you won't be here creating such threads.
Re: Christians Jesus Christ Can Dissapoint You by segunojo866: 12:43am On Oct 06, 2017
MistadeRegal:
Even if the Devil is playing ping pong with your brain, you won't be here creating such threads.
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Christians Jesus Christ Can Dissapoint You by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 06, 2017
segunojo866:
Hmmm
Exactly! By the time the devil is through with you, you might not have even thought of this

1 Like

Re: Christians Jesus Christ Can Dissapoint You by MistadeRegal(m): 8:48am On Oct 06, 2017
segunojo866:
Hmmm
Yea.... Because that's what the Devil always say to confuse the elect.
Re: Christians Jesus Christ Can Dissapoint You by segunojo866: 8:58am On Oct 06, 2017
MistadeRegal:

Yea.... Because that's what the Devil always say to confuse the elect.
clap for yourself grin
Re: Christians Jesus Christ Can Dissapoint You by Scholar8200(m): 1:43pm On Oct 06, 2017
segunojo866:
I don't love writing long stories but let's view humanity and see what Jesus Christ has done for us grin.
First, do you believe in and/or what you read about Jesus Christ?

1 Like

Re: Christians Jesus Christ Can Dissapoint You by Niflheim(m): 1:55pm On Oct 06, 2017
@segunojo866,

I remember the day I asked "jesus" for a new bicycle when I was still a christian!!! I fasted and I prayed so hard...........................wanna know the results?

After fasting and praying so hard, I developed stomach ulcer!!! angry angry angry

And there was still no bicycle!!!
Re: Christians Jesus Christ Can Dissapoint You by segunojo866: 3:52pm On Oct 06, 2017
Niflheim:
@segunojo866,

I remember the day I asked "jesus" for a new bicycle when I was still a christian!!! I fasted and I prayed so hard...........................wanna know the results?

After fasting and praying so hard, I developed stomach ulcer!!! angry angry angry

And there was still no bicycle!!!
hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Christians Jesus Christ Can Dissapoint You by segunojo866: 3:53pm On Oct 06, 2017
Scholar8200:
First, do you believe in and/or what you read about Jesus Christ?
he was some virgin dude that die grin

(1) (Reply)

Do Atheist/Unreligious Agree With This? / *The Love of A Cigarette Smoker* (pic) / Virginity Or Character, Which One Will You Go For? _ OAP Michael Effiong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.