Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,401 members, 7,836,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Only Through Jesus Christ Can A Person Produce Righteousness. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Only Through Jesus Christ Can A Person Produce Righteousness. (449 Views)

Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) / It's Arabs' Turn To Receive Salvation Through Jesus Christ / President Trump Talking About Salvation Through Jesus Christ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Through Jesus Christ Can A Person Produce Righteousness. by Steep(m): 9:34pm On Aug 22, 2022
Philippians 1:11 Being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God.

The fruit of righteousness can only come through Jesus Christ, it is only when we are united with Jesus christ through faith can we produce righteousness. Only those who depend on Jesus only not on themselves or another apart from Jesus can be able to lead a life that pleases God. When we Continue to depend on Jesus we are not cut off but rather we produce more and more of his fruits of righteousness. John 15 vv 1.

We are absolutely nothing without Jesus christ, we continue to depend on him when we live by his word and trust in his power at work in us, following him in every way, then we produce the fruit of righteousness which pleases God our Father.

Those who depend on themselves (their intellect, strength or any other thing) are cut off from christ).
Who do you depend on to lead your life? whose principles rules your life?
If it is not Jesus, then you are lost and on your way to hell!
Jesus died for us so we don't perish in our sin, he rose again so he can be that dependable saviour we can trust and follow. Jesus calls you to trust in him. Trust in him as the one who died for you, trust in him as the one who lead you in this life trust in him as the one who will come to pick you in the future either at his coming or at the end of your life.

Jesus lead us by his spirit through the teaching of the holy Bible and when we follow him we will continue in his fellowship and produce the fruit of righteousness which is pleasing to God the father.
Re: Only Through Jesus Christ Can A Person Produce Righteousness. by donbenie(m): 10:27pm On Aug 22, 2022
Tales By Moonlight..

Re: Only Through Jesus Christ Can A Person Produce Righteousness. by AntiChristian: 5:43am On Aug 23, 2022
Even before Jesus people has been righteous!

Was John the Baptist not righteous despite not meeting Jesus?

All this new testament Paul worshippers seems to amaze me!
Re: Only Through Jesus Christ Can A Person Produce Righteousness. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:27am On Aug 23, 2022
It's easy to quote God's word but explanation is only given to just one group!

The title of your thread is correct but the understanding is given to just one group Jehovah's Witnesses. Daniel 12:10
So i'll follow your thread without telling you the PRACTICAL APPLICATION of what God's word says about the one and only means that humans can achieve the righteousness of God which is through Christ Jesus! Deuteronomy 18:15-19 smiley

1 Like

Re: Only Through Jesus Christ Can A Person Produce Righteousness. by Steep(m): 12:56pm On Aug 23, 2022
AntiChristian:
Even before Jesus people has been righteous!

Was John the Baptist not righteous despite not meeting Jesus?

All this new testament Paul worshippers seems to amaze me!
can you name th people that has being righteous and how they became righteous?
Re: Only Through Jesus Christ Can A Person Produce Righteousness. by Steep(m): 1:29pm On Aug 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
It's easy to quote God's word but explanation is only given to just one group!

The title of your thread is correct but the understanding is given to just one group Jehovah's Witnesses. Daniel 12:10
So i'll follow your thread without telling you the PRACTICAL APPLICATION of what God's word says about the one and only means that humans can achieve the righteousness of God which is through Christ Jesus! Deuteronomy 18:15-19 smiley
@bolded, where in Daniel 12 vv 10 did it say only one group are giving understanding.
By the way, where in the new testament are people said to witness for Jehovah because in the old testament it was the jews and in the new it was Jesus.
But rather, Jesus said his true followers shall be his true witness.

Acts 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

Jehovah witness organization do not witness for Jesus.
Re: Only Through Jesus Christ Can A Person Produce Righteousness. by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:53pm On Aug 23, 2022
Steep:

Jehovah witness organization do not witness for Jesus.

I will not like to derail your thread so prove that you're WITNESSING for Jesus by telling your friends the PRACTICAL APPLICATION of what you said:
Only Through Jesus Christ Can A Person Produce Righteousness

I perfectly agree with this but i'm 100% sure that you only did a copy and paste stuff, you can't expatiate further!

So i'll just follow without interfering in what you are discussing with your friends unless you ask me to expatiate on the topic of discussion! smiley
Re: Only Through Jesus Christ Can A Person Produce Righteousness. by Steep(m): 2:06pm On Aug 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I will not like to derail your thread so prove that you're WITNESSING for Jesus by telling your friends the PRACTICAL APPLICATION of what you said:

I perfectly agree with this but i'm 100% sure that you only did a copy and paste stuff, you can't expatiate further!

So i'll just follow without interfering in what you are discussing with your friends unless you ask me to expatiate on the topic of discussion! smiley
Jehovah witness do not witness for Jesus. E.O.D.

the knowledge of God is not the carnal wisdom Jehovah witness organization teaches.
Re: Only Through Jesus Christ Can A Person Produce Righteousness. by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:10pm On Aug 23, 2022
Steep:
Jehovah witness do not witness for Jesus. E.O.D.
the knowledge of God is not the carnal wisdom Jehovah witness organization teaches.
It's OK, forget about me and JWs try expatiate further on the topic of your thread:
Convince your followers! smiley
Re: Only Through Jesus Christ Can A Person Produce Righteousness. by Steep(m): 2:48pm On Aug 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

It's OK, forget about me and JWs try expatiate further on the topic of your thread:

Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
Your conversation since shows that you depend on group not on Christ.
The above verse shows God didn't approve any group or individuals to be the means of salvation only the name of Jesus.
Re: Only Through Jesus Christ Can A Person Produce Righteousness. by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:58pm On Aug 23, 2022
Steep:

Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
Your conversation since shows that you depend on group not on Christ.
The above verse shows God didn't approve any group or individuals to be the means of salvation only the name of Jesus.

Before you can convince a neutral person you need to explain why they must believe in the name of a first century Jewish carpenter who later became a preacher and teacher, quoting a book can't convince them since it's not everyone that believes in your book! smiley

MaxInDHouse:

Re: Only Through Jesus Christ Can A Person Produce Righteousness. by Steep(m): 3:36pm On Aug 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Before you can convince a neutral person you need to explain why they must believe in the name of a first century Jewish carpenter who later became a preacher and teacher, quoting a book can't convince them since it's not everyone that believes in your book! smiley

leave others alone, not everyone will believe only those God has chosen will believe.
What should be your concern now is to receive the gospel.

1 Corinthians 1:17 For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.

1 Corinthians 1:23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;
Re: Only Through Jesus Christ Can A Person Produce Righteousness. by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:43pm On Aug 23, 2022
Steep:

leave others alone, not everyone will believe only those God has chosen will believe.
What should be your concern now is to receive the gospel.
1 Corinthians 1:17 For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.
1 Corinthians 1:23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;

That's why i said only JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES can prove the topic of this thread, you can never ever have the knowledge to expatiate on it!

How can you prove that the God of Israel who authored the Bible is the one and only true God? How can you prove that a first century Jewish carpenter who later became a preacher and teacher is the son of the true God through whom all mankind must be saved?

I tell you my friend without the JWs you can't expatiate on the topic, you can only do copy and paste stuff. That's why you will end up saying it's those your God has chosen that will be saved when you're frustrated! smiley
Re: Only Through Jesus Christ Can A Person Produce Righteousness. by Steep(m): 4:28pm On Aug 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

That's why i said only JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES can prove the topic of this thread, you can never ever have the knowledge to expatiate on it!

How can you prove that the God of Israel who authored the Bible is the one and only true God? How can you prove that a first century Jewish carpenter who later became a preacher and teacher is the son of the true God through whom all mankind must be saved?

I tell you my friend without the JWs you can't expatiate on the topic, you can only do copy and paste stuff. That's why you will end up saying it's those your God has chosen that will be saved when you're frustrated! smiley
Ok.
Re: Only Through Jesus Christ Can A Person Produce Righteousness. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:42pm On Aug 23, 2022
Steep:

Ok.
Alright, so i'm following until someone ask for the PRACTICAL APPLICATION of what God's word said about the righteousness of God which is Christ Jesus! Romans 10:4
Re: Only Through Jesus Christ Can A Person Produce Righteousness. by Steep(m): 6:58pm On Oct 21, 2022
Absolutely

(1) (Reply)

No Resident Will Say I Am Sick!! / What’s Real Life? / Nairaland Should Also Make It A Oath To Avoid Non Christians Comment in our post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.