Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,267 members, 7,860,623 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:25 PM

CRUTECH Prospective Students Denied Access To Partake In Post-utme Screening - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / CRUTECH Prospective Students Denied Access To Partake In Post-utme Screening (460 Views)

NOUN Student Denied Access Into Exam Hall Over Indecent Dressing (pics/video) / Students Denied Classes, Chased Out From School Over N600 In Rivers State. Pics / Tears As 300 Students Denied From BEA Scholarship Exam Held In ABIA State(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CRUTECH Prospective Students Denied Access To Partake In Post-utme Screening by frankiekinase: 11:44pm On Oct 05, 2017
The Prospective students who choose Cross River University of Technology, CRUTECH as their first choice at the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination, UTME and Direct Entry, DE have been denied their rights to attain education at the varsity, they decry.

Most of the prospective students who addressed Calabar Reporters through various social media channels and phone calls said, they only noticed the entry information when they read on https://calabarreporters.com about the university Post-UTME screening which registration was slotted September 5th - October 5th, 2017.

"I just saw the information about the screening when I was surfing the internet, I decided to rushed in to register today being the 5th of October, but when I tried registering, I was told Registration is closed. That was around 8:00am. I don't know what to do, I've spent money processing every documents as specified by the school," Emmanuel Odey said.

Kelechi, an Abuja based prospective students also wrote Calabar Reporters saying, "I never knew about the publication until a friend sent a link from Calabar Reporters to me. I tried registering this morning and even during the afternoons, the site kept saying, 'Registration has Closed, you will no longer be able to register.' Please help me".

Our correspondent had to check out several Cafes including those at the university campus gate in Calabar, the same problem as the business owners complained bitterly.

A worker in one of the popular cyber cafe, Al-Hassan Business Centre located at the Calabar campus gate told this reporter that they have never witnessed such changes, for it has derailed their businesses.

The lady who pleaded anonymity said, "Other years, when they say deadline is 5th, registration will be on until midnight, like 11:59pm-12:00am. But we don't understand this year's pattern.

Read more at: https://calabarreporters.com/28430/crutech-students-denied-access

(1) (Reply)

Which Kind Of Business Can Someone Do With 20k / Payment Procedure For Newly Admitted Students 2017/2018 / University Of Ibadan 2017/2018 Post Utme Cut Off Marks List Released.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.