Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,990 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade (54312 Views)

Princess Shingle Rocks Swimsuit (Photo) / Anita Okoye Rocks Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Rocks Swimsuit As She Swims In Her Mansion (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade by sadiqabuch: 11:23am On Oct 06, 2017
she is just in between
Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade by Morenikeji090(m): 11:24am On Oct 06, 2017
NigerDeltan:
Ugly
lol what of you poor ass ugly
Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade by OyiboOyibo(m): 11:26am On Oct 06, 2017
Davido don fall my hand....dis lady is d most unattractive bay mama in Nigeria..abi she use juju
Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade by Sparkles003(f): 11:27am On Oct 06, 2017
Values are being thrown away day by day...ewo no rubbish.
What's with the almost unclothedness all in the name of swimsuit expecially with a little girl around.I pray for the next generations the moral decadence is so very high.likes that will not positively add value to your life is that one likeness
Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade by Soulsymbol99: 11:33am On Oct 06, 2017
joseo:
the only thing on her cv is Davido baby mama

the only thing she has to display is her body

somebody should please tell me what life is all about...

My brother I wonder too oooo. Cos if she had any talent @all she would have capitalised on d babymamaship n improved wot ever she had in her cos I believe find will not be an issue. Be itz obvious datz nothing undecided
Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade by intruxive(m): 11:34am On Oct 06, 2017
After some gin, all davido saw was nikky minage grin
Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade by internationalman(m): 11:40am On Oct 06, 2017
sukkot:
but your head dont look good tho. it looks like a rusty microwave oven
Let's see ur pics then.
Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 06, 2017
Tolexander:
She is not ugly o!
Only that she is not beautiful!
savage !!!! All I see is SAVAGE! !!!
Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade by sukkot: 11:49am On Oct 06, 2017
internationalman:

Let's see ur pics then.
ol gay ass nigga what you wanna see a mans pic for ? grin
Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade by internationalman(m): 11:50am On Oct 06, 2017
sukkot:
ol gay ass nigga what you wanna see a mans pic for ? grin
u are a comedian
Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade by twisteddaNy(m): 11:51am On Oct 06, 2017
pweetiedee:

y won't dey straff her? u sef u no go straff?
Isn't that what she wants? ugly or not...

lol why I no go straff na... na normal thing
Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade by sukkot: 11:52am On Oct 06, 2017
internationalman:

u are a comedian
lmao sup my G grin

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade by internationalman(m): 11:56am On Oct 06, 2017
sukkot:
lmao sup my G grin
nothing do u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade by Funkybabee(f): 11:57am On Oct 06, 2017
Oshi rata Mon ra yo
Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade by mofewilkie(m): 12:04pm On Oct 06, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
If I were the father of that little girl, this is the reason why I would take her from the mother. She has nothing to teach that little girl.

The father that made someone baby mama, is the one that has values to teach abi?

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:08pm On Oct 06, 2017
angry

Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade by Josh44s(m): 12:31pm On Oct 06, 2017
Tolexander:
Not attractive at all!

Only God knows what Davido saw in her!

This lady should be sued for having a carnal knowledge of a minor!

Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade by pweetiedee(m): 12:35pm On Oct 06, 2017
Virus777:

Na you I wan straff sef.
in your dreams.
Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade by Virus777: 12:39pm On Oct 06, 2017
pweetiedee:

in your dreams.

Hehehe, I've straffed you already o. Do you know the person behind this moniker? grin
Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade by fkdmods: 12:41pm On Oct 06, 2017
Tolexander:
Not attractive at all!

Look just below the neckline towards the chest area and slightly below the waste. That is all he saw and needed to see. grin
Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade by mechanics(m): 12:42pm On Oct 06, 2017
Davido like better thing o, see fresh body.
Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 06, 2017
lol

Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade by iamrammy(m): 1:49pm On Oct 06, 2017
banging body in need of a good sugar cane like mine...���
Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade by Jokkarm2: 2:07pm On Oct 06, 2017
na waoo, so na wetin DAVID chop bi this? that guy don really eat good nyash oooo
Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade by Queenslary(f): 2:16pm On Oct 06, 2017
that lil girl will surely ask questions when she knows better
Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade by pweetiedee(m): 2:22pm On Oct 06, 2017
Virus777:

Hehehe, I've straffed you already o. Do you know the person behind this moniker? grin

whoever you are, you are stupid.
Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade by crazypipo: 2:28pm On Oct 06, 2017
Jokkarm2:
na waoo, so na wetin DAVID chop bi this? that guy don really eat good nyash oooo

unbelievable...

Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade by ibietela2(m): 2:37pm On Oct 06, 2017
Why do i have this feeling that this woman will never leave David and move on with her life? I mean find someone else
Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 06, 2017
Am not impressed.....
Wait, don't bother fighting for her, she haz got a classic self esteem already.
Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade by toprealman: 3:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
Tolexander:
Not attractive at all!

When you are high, any pool of water can become Atlantic Ocean.
Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade by marooh: 4:22pm On Oct 06, 2017
Nigeria news una weldone undecided
Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade by PDPGuy: 4:43pm On Oct 06, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
If I were the father of that little girl, this is the reason why I would take her from the mother. She has nothing to teach that little girl.
Is it because she wore a swimsuit near pool?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu's Response To A Fan Who Begged For Her Dress / Lynxxx And Munachi Abii Are Engaged? See This / Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.