Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade (54305 Views)

Princess Shingle Rocks Swimsuit (Photo) / Anita Okoye Rocks Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Rocks Swimsuit As She Swims In Her Mansion (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade by Kobicove(m): 10:35am On Oct 06, 2017
Let's be honest, this babe is not that bad looking and she has a fine figure... smiley

5 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade by Electronics: 10:35am On Oct 06, 2017
Oga take it easy now.. The lady ain't looking bad. She looks hot in these pics, truth be told
internationalman:
Disgusting lap groin area is the reason I don't like dark girls.

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade by AHCB: 10:36am On Oct 06, 2017
Tolexander:
She is not ugly o!

Only that she not beautiful!
Bros na ugly u wan fvck? Abeg d babe set wella. Girls like dis make pesin understand why Davido no dey use condom. grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade by santopelele(m): 10:36am On Oct 06, 2017
why davido pikin come dey like say she no dey eat food nah?
Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade by royalamour(m): 10:36am On Oct 06, 2017
atilla:
She is applying for another baby mama position smiley

But Let's not lie the body is nice and the face is not that ugly.

Seems you are sex starved.

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade by menwongo(m): 10:37am On Oct 06, 2017
joseo:
the only thing on her cv is Davido baby mama

the only thing she has to display is her body

somebody should please tell me what life is all about...
Hahahhahaha grin
Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade by Sirheny007(m): 10:38am On Oct 06, 2017
Look at her nyash like tired ponmo angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade by ochardbaby(m): 10:41am On Oct 06, 2017
Amagite:
Davido's first baby mama, Sophia Momodu and their daughter Imade are really having the time of their life in the singer's Atlanta home.

She shared these hot photos as they hit the pool yesterday.

http://www.lailasblog.com/davidos-baby-mama-sophia-shows-off-her-banging-bikini-body-as-she-hits-the-pool-with-their-daughter/

@ least the little girl is well dressed up.
Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade by Sterope(f): 10:43am On Oct 06, 2017
Mr god! Mr perfect, let's see one of your creations
internationalman:
Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade by henryelfhel: 10:43am On Oct 06, 2017
bangable

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade by Stevengerd(m): 10:43am On Oct 06, 2017
Mehn see strech mark for yansh... wetin dey private for her body now??
Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade by sukkot: 10:45am On Oct 06, 2017
internationalman:
bros wee you keep quiet there. you wey carry spiders put for head like say you be medusa

3 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade by yemififi: 10:46am On Oct 06, 2017
How can this nonsense make sense to anybody with commonsense?
Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade by arodavoo(m): 10:47am On Oct 06, 2017
Wetin concern me with her mtcheew. ......check my profile to get ur shoes,Shirts and wrist watch at cheap and affordable prices
Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade by sukkot: 10:47am On Oct 06, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
If I were the father of that little girl, this is the reason why I would take her from the mother. She has nothing to teach that little girl.
but the father just killed someone and dropped his dead body in front of a hospital and ran off.

wee you pipo keep quiet and stop saying rubbish for once in ya miserable lives lmao

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade by seunmohmoh(f): 10:48am On Oct 06, 2017
baby mama ugly baby papa ugly...i pity next generation
Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 06, 2017
The mod wey move this shiit to fp dey craze.Yes,na me talk so.
Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade by holluphemydavid(m): 10:57am On Oct 06, 2017
is dis suppose to be a news?
Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade by Amos87(m): 11:02am On Oct 06, 2017
Awwwwwwwwwwwww....body doing jijijiji
Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade by noscarn91(m): 11:06am On Oct 06, 2017
Tolexander:
wetin?

Na me be the source and cause of your misfortune in life?

He doesn't even know the difference between canal and carnal!
Mr guy carry go , no mind that bastard hater na frustration go kill am
Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade by internationalman(m): 11:07am On Oct 06, 2017
sukkot:
bros wee you keep quiet there. you wey carry spiders put for head like say you be medusa
If u had a good looking head wouldn't u have carried the same spider also?
hypocrite.
Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade by internationalman(m): 11:08am On Oct 06, 2017
Sterope:
Mr god! Mr perfect, let's see one of your creations
Is just a choice MA, or don't I have d right to make one?
Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade by dadigwe2001: 11:09am On Oct 06, 2017
She has no shame nor self dignity. A little tart i would say
Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade by sukkot: 11:11am On Oct 06, 2017
internationalman:

If u had a good looking head wouldn't u have carried the same spider also?
hypocrite.
but your head dont look good tho. it looks like a rusty microwave oven

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade by mickeymimi: 11:11am On Oct 06, 2017
not bad at all..may be she want Davido to notice what he is missing grin

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade by Virus777: 11:12am On Oct 06, 2017
pweetiedee:

y won't dey straff her? u sef u no go straff?
Isn't that what she wants? ugly or not...
Na you I wan straff sef.
Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade by thinkmoney(m): 11:13am On Oct 06, 2017
Tolexander:
Not attractive at all!

Only God knows what Davido saw in her!

This lady should be sued for having a carnal knowledge of a minor!
kaii...you can lie...this one no dey attractive. swear, you don't wish u were Davido?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade by amodu(m): 11:18am On Oct 06, 2017
twisteddaNy:
truth be told she's not bad at all.....most of you guys saying she's ugly will fucckk if she follow you go the other room

What is pussy meant for

Is it not to be entered
Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade by moonnstar(f): 11:18am On Oct 06, 2017
Tolexander:
She is not ugly o!

Only that she is not beautiful!
In political correctness,we just simply say she is "cosmetically challenged"
Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade by lenghtinny(m): 11:21am On Oct 06, 2017
joseo:
the only thing on her cv is Davido baby mama

the only thing she has to display is her body

somebody should please tell me what life is all about...
Go meet Davido...

E don already talk am say e go show you what life is about in his pere song angry
Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade by Tolexander: 11:21am On Oct 06, 2017
moonnstar:
In political correctness,we just simply say she is "cosmetically challenged"
hunn!

I love that gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade by nairavsdollars(f): 11:23am On Oct 06, 2017
Ugly meets brainless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu's Response To A Fan Who Begged For Her Dress / Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.