Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,336 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Whatever You Believe Is Fine. Just Don't Die In Your Sins. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Whatever You Believe Is Fine. Just Don't Die In Your Sins. (463 Views)

Why The Living Faith Church Salary Is Fine / An App That Let's You Pay Cash For Your Sins - Sinmo. Watch The Video / Bishop Emma Isong To Buhari: "Confess Your Sins To Nigerians To Win Second Term" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatever You Believe Is Fine. Just Don't Die In Your Sins. by Originakalokalo(m): 8:05am On Oct 06, 2017
Your life is not Yours. If it is, you should stop death when it comes.

Death could be sudden, (Accident, dying in ones sleep) or Expected (sickness,etc)

If it is sudden, you just cease to exist. Suddenly, you are translated. There is no time to make amends.

Simply gone forever.

On the sick bed, there is chance to make amends.

Either you are an Atheist, Muslim, Christians, etc. Pls do not die in your sins.

Death is quick, certain, and necessary.

If you die in your sins, know for sure that you won't find it funny.

There is no coming back. You are simply on your own.

A man's Spirit goes to God after death.

No Devil can get it back. When you see someone who was dead in another place, the spirit in him is not the original Spirit.

A demon is using the body. He will even know everything about his former life. Don't be deceived. Demons will know those things he knew too.

Ask yourself, why do they disappear when someone who knows them comes around?

There is no coming back my brothers and sisters.

Once you die, you are gone. Don't die in your sins.
Re: Whatever You Believe Is Fine. Just Don't Die In Your Sins. by spartan117(m): 8:12am On Oct 06, 2017
Don't Die without accepting Jesus

1 Like

Re: Whatever You Believe Is Fine. Just Don't Die In Your Sins. by Originakalokalo(m): 8:13am On Oct 06, 2017
The greatest fear is the fear of DEATH.

As a singular Christian, I used to fear death.

Ever since I have made my way right with God,

The fear just disappeared.

Some people don't know where they will be when death comes suddenly. They are not sure. They are scared.

If you are in this category, just know that

the spirit of life in you is condemning you already. Something is condemning you.

As you read this piece, This day might be your last.

Christ has saved us from death. We no longer fear death.

Accept accept Jesus as your saviour today and DO ALL HIS COMMANDMEMTS.

If you're a Christian and afraid of death,

You are still being condemned. Restitute your ways. the spirit of God removes fear of DEATH from his people.
Re: Whatever You Believe Is Fine. Just Don't Die In Your Sins. by Originakalokalo(m): 8:29am On Oct 06, 2017
When Last did you kill Rams, goats, etc for your sins?

Atheist, who will you ask for a pardon of your sins?

Without the blood, your sins remain.

And if you die in them, you die forever.

God commanded that animals should be killed as attonements for sin.thru the blood of the animals.

Even the local gods ask for blood as sacrifice. Because blood is life.

Instead of a priest sacrificing animals for me when I sin, every day,

God made an alternative. The blood that was shed for us all. Once and for All.

If I believe that I sinned through Adam.

I can believe in a blood for remission of my sins.. through one man's blood.

When Jesus died, the heavy curtain that used to cover the Priest that did sacrifice TORN INTO TWO.

That place is now exposed. It means, you can go to God directly by yourself.

Plead the blood for your sins. Believe in Jesus.

The blood will not work for you if you don't believe him.

If you believe him,. You will do all he says.
No lies, no stealing, no hatred, no fornication. No adultery. Etc.

If you think you believe and still do against his teachings,. You will die in your sins.

Pastors, Deaconess, elder, apostles, etc will die in their sins if they don't do as he pleases.

1 Like

Re: Whatever You Believe Is Fine. Just Don't Die In Your Sins. by Originakalokalo(m): 8:30am On Oct 06, 2017
spartan117:
Don't Die without accepting Jesus

Thanks my brother.

That's the message.

Just don't die in your sins
Re: Whatever You Believe Is Fine. Just Don't Die In Your Sins. by Originakalokalo(m): 6:02pm On Oct 06, 2017
If you think you will live long. Think again.

People are dying, there is death everywhere.

Between life and death is a second.

When is your last second?

When are you going to draw your last breath?

Don't die in your sins.
Re: Whatever You Believe Is Fine. Just Don't Die In Your Sins. by Originakalokalo(m): 5:19pm On Oct 07, 2017
Tomorrow might be too late.

Christ is calling.
Re: Whatever You Believe Is Fine. Just Don't Die In Your Sins. by Originakalokalo(m): 7:45am On Oct 10, 2017
The Bible has been in existence 600-700 years before the Quran.

Some of the messages in the Quran is believed to be obtained from the scriptures.

Hence some stories and names.

Christ came first.

Put Christ first in your life.

Accept him today.
Re: Whatever You Believe Is Fine. Just Don't Die In Your Sins. by Originakalokalo(m): 7:33am On Oct 11, 2017
A pastor had gone to share invitation for his one year anniversary in the ministry.

On the way coming, boom!!! A bike hit him and he died on the spot.

Death will come suddenly.

When you no longer breath,

When people are crying for you here on Earth,

Where will you be?

In trouble? After the trouble of this world?

Think my brother. My sister please think.
Re: Whatever You Believe Is Fine. Just Don't Die In Your Sins. by Originakalokalo(m): 7:51am On Oct 18, 2017
The following are obtained from the Bible:

When a Sinner dies, he finds himself in hell.

When the righteous died, the angel comes to carry him to the bossom of Abraham.

1. People in hell will see people in heaven.

2. People in heaven will recognize those in hell and those in heaven.

3. There is no crossing from one side to another as a result of a great gulf.

4. Hell is a place of torment where people will be in so much agony that they will request for a drop of water to quench their thirst.

5. The torment is so much that you will not want any other person to witness it.

All these are facts from the Bible

Pls run from the danger of hell.

Death may come anytime, suddenly.

Accept Christ today.

Jesus loves you.

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Portals(1) / To Tithe Or Not To Tithe / Is Kissing Before Marriage A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.