Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

To Tithe Or Not To Tithe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To Tithe Or Not To Tithe (464 Views)

Am I Robbing God If I Refuse To Tithe? / Do You Pay Tithe Or Your Debt First. / Why I Would Forever Continue To Tithe - My Personal Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Tithe Or Not To Tithe by ochikingz(m): 3:23pm On Oct 29, 2017
During the week daddy freeze and timi dakolo got into a Twitter fight which originated from divorce and touched on the issue of TITHES.
News making the round this morning is that some members of the congregation at house on the rock left the church while pastor Paul adefarasin was preaching a sermon on TITHING...
So I ask to TITHE OR NOT TO TITHE
Re: To Tithe Or Not To Tithe by Smartei(m): 3:26pm On Oct 29, 2017
keep asking bro....

It's [s]sMaRtEi[/s] on the keypad

(1) (Reply)

Tithing Is A Scam.... Aribisala / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today (photos) / Christian Dad Who Mocked Atheist Son, Becomes.............atheist!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.