Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

I Moved Around Lagos At Midnight And Took These Pictures - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Moved Around Lagos At Midnight And Took These Pictures (103509 Views)

See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) / Update On The Woman Deported From Germany At Midnight With Her 3 Kids (Pix) / My Experience When I Moved To Sweden! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Moved Around Lagos At Midnight And Took These Pictures by McTobe(m): 11:49pm On Oct 07, 2017
Bibi294:
:
so sombori cannot b suspicious in peace again...y d godamm questioning stare
Re: I Moved Around Lagos At Midnight And Took These Pictures by tomieyRozay: 1:17am On Oct 13, 2017
Melian:

Too funny. Thanks for making my morning.
My first time of being quoted...lol
can I slide into your Dm...I don't even know if derz a Dm ere ...lol
Re: I Moved Around Lagos At Midnight And Took These Pictures by OBALORLA(m): 7:33am On Oct 26, 2017
Bibi294:
done

Hi Bibi, I'd be in Ekiti this weekend to do a 48 hour tour within the state. I look forward to meeting you.
Re: I Moved Around Lagos At Midnight And Took These Pictures by Bibi294(f): 8:13am On Oct 26, 2017
OBALORLA:

Hi Bibi, I'd be in Ekiti this weekend to do a 48 hour tour within the state. I look forward to meeting you.
Orh... My weekends are mostly preoccupied...
Re: I Moved Around Lagos At Midnight And Took These Pictures by cbngov01(m): 11:13am On Nov 19, 2017
Jimmy231:
them say make you take uber or something you say you know they ssbi road must you talk

I'm certain u are suffering from diarrhea of the fingers cos though they said take Uber,it was only an advise as one could also chose to drive...Focus on ur future dude and ignore me abeg!
Re: I Moved Around Lagos At Midnight And Took These Pictures by Jimmy231: 5:19pm On Nov 19, 2017
cbngov01:

I'm certain u are suffering from diarrhea of the fingers cos though they said take Uber,it was only an advise as one could also chose to drive...Focus on ur future dude and ignore me abeg!
Thank God you got data today...you are just replying today see u next month.... Once in a year abi u see phone borrow today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Trip To Kenya In Pictures / How A Nigerian Lady Landed In Europe Because Of 80 Naira Sachet Milk / Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.