Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Indonesia Traffic Jam Forces President Out Of Car, Walks 2Km To State Event - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Indonesia Traffic Jam Forces President Out Of Car, Walks 2Km To State Event (47332 Views)

Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her / Villagers In Indonesia Killed 300 Crocodile After One Killed A Man(Pics) / Traffic Jam Forces Indonesia President Out Of Car, Treks 2km (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indonesia Traffic Jam Forces President Out Of Car, Walks 2Km To State Event by Shinery0123(m): 1:18pm On Oct 06, 2017
Traffic? One wey still create way for people to pass between cars. This one is an organised traffic o
Re: Indonesia Traffic Jam Forces President Out Of Car, Walks 2Km To State Event by mechanics(m): 1:21pm On Oct 06, 2017
The hold up hold water o.
Re: Indonesia Traffic Jam Forces President Out Of Car, Walks 2Km To State Event by mechanics(m): 1:21pm On Oct 06, 2017
The traffic hold water o.
Re: Indonesia Traffic Jam Forces President Out Of Car, Walks 2Km To State Event by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 06, 2017
horlakunle25:
baba werey!! See where u reason go!!lolz!
gringrin

1 Like

Re: Indonesia Traffic Jam Forces President Out Of Car, Walks 2Km To State Event by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:38pm On Oct 06, 2017
2019 elektion tinz grin
Re: Indonesia Traffic Jam Forces President Out Of Car, Walks 2Km To State Event by ysquare(m): 1:50pm On Oct 06, 2017
Organized country with civilized people
Re: Indonesia Traffic Jam Forces President Out Of Car, Walks 2Km To State Event by LilSmith55(m): 1:53pm On Oct 06, 2017
Nimi22:
Here the president will even cause traffic cos all cars must stop for him to pass #smh

You are talking about President, even a local government chairman will do what u just say, talkless of a President

E be like say u no dey stay for Nigeria
Re: Indonesia Traffic Jam Forces President Out Of Car, Walks 2Km To State Event by Reeefe(m): 1:53pm On Oct 06, 2017
Here tho

force-men would run to the start of the traffic and force every car to move aside.

welcome to Nigeria
Re: Indonesia Traffic Jam Forces President Out Of Car, Walks 2Km To State Event by DonBobes(m): 1:54pm On Oct 06, 2017
UncleSnr:
They create way where there seems to be no way, what is the function of the Siren and Koboko?

U just made me weak
So u prefer us treating y'all like these?
Well we different tho.
Well we will get der

Re: Indonesia Traffic Jam Forces President Out Of Car, Walks 2Km To State Event by jamessamo: 2:11pm On Oct 06, 2017
UncleSnr:
They create way where there seems to be no way, what is the function of the Siren and Koboko?
i trust naija
Re: Indonesia Traffic Jam Forces President Out Of Car, Walks 2Km To State Event by molas02: 2:14pm On Oct 06, 2017
i bliv Buhari is humble as this, but dos mopol no go gree, there own too much, but i trust my able governor "Ayodele fayose" with soilder or no soldier he can walk more than 5 miles
Re: Indonesia Traffic Jam Forces President Out Of Car, Walks 2Km To State Event by Echelle(m): 2:15pm On Oct 06, 2017
teadrake:
This one pass Lagos traffic oo.
big lie... enter apapa
Re: Indonesia Traffic Jam Forces President Out Of Car, Walks 2Km To State Event by nikz(f): 2:21pm On Oct 06, 2017
lalanice:
wow! must be an organised country, even their traffic looks organised. cheesy

Nigeria! undecided
Hahahaha in Nigeria, 6 lanes will immediately be created on a 4 lane road. This country eh

1 Like

Re: Indonesia Traffic Jam Forces President Out Of Car, Walks 2Km To State Event by ndiboy01(m): 2:57pm On Oct 06, 2017
Explorers:
President Joko Widodo of Indonesia, on his way to an important state event, got stuck in traffic forcing him and his security detail to get out of his car and walk 2 kilometers to get there.

Indonesia's notorious traffic congestion was on display for the world Thursday after the country's president was forced to walk two kilometres through the scorching heat to attend a military parade.

Widodo and senior government officials were held up by gridlock as they approached the military parade in Cilegon, a port city about two and a half hours drive from the capital Jakarta, the presidential palace said.

After a 30-minute wait, "the president then decided from inside the car that he would walk," Widodo's guard Ili Dasili said in a statement.

National police chief Tito Karnavian, who was also stuck in the jam, joined the president.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-4950802/Walk-way-Indonesia-traffic-jam-forces-president-car.html
Try it in Nigeria, d former president Muhammadu buhari wil just faint.....but if its d new buhari "cloned" buhari , e fit manage treckin
Re: Indonesia Traffic Jam Forces President Out Of Car, Walks 2Km To State Event by ndiboy01(m): 2:59pm On Oct 06, 2017
lalanice:

Nigeria! undecided
abi o

1 Like

Re: Indonesia Traffic Jam Forces President Out Of Car, Walks 2Km To State Event by Nimi22(f): 3:07pm On Oct 06, 2017
LilSmith55:

You are talking about President, even a local government chairman will do what u just say, talkless of a President

E be like say u no dey stay for Nigeria

Can't really understand what u saying. Maybe u go back and read my post well.
Re: Indonesia Traffic Jam Forces President Out Of Car, Walks 2Km To State Event by perdollar(m): 3:37pm On Oct 06, 2017
I feel like sending nuke to ISLAMIC countries and wiping dem out of ds planet
Re: Indonesia Traffic Jam Forces President Out Of Car, Walks 2Km To State Event by toprealman: 3:39pm On Oct 06, 2017
That's his forte....google his name. Not new
Re: Indonesia Traffic Jam Forces President Out Of Car, Walks 2Km To State Event by Icon79(m): 4:40pm On Oct 06, 2017
Yup. One of the cleanest and most organized country on the planet. The city/country is very congested but still very clean and very organized.
I stayed there 20 days but I couldn't get a seat on their commuter train even one day. It's always standing room only because of the crowd. And the train comes about every 3 mins, so you can imagine the crowd.

All in all, I love the city so it's a little too expensive for me.

O pari

lalanice:

Nigeria! undecided

1 Like

Re: Indonesia Traffic Jam Forces President Out Of Car, Walks 2Km To State Event by alaskido(m): 4:47pm On Oct 06, 2017
If it was Nigeria, they will block all the roads leading to the event. Nobody will move. They will beat you with koboko if you try to move, They will shut the airports, seaports, take off NEPA light, make announcement for 2 weeks that Buhari want to pass Surulere, they will paint all the walkways, plant flowers, patch all the pot holes etc. Nigeria will never be like other countries.
Re: Indonesia Traffic Jam Forces President Out Of Car, Walks 2Km To State Event by loyaltygame(m): 7:45pm On Oct 06, 2017
here in Nigeria a day before the event that area is no go area. so that the president or the Governor can pass with easy, as soon as the event is over the people will now suffer massive hold up for a day. codos!!! to Indonesia presido.
Re: Indonesia Traffic Jam Forces President Out Of Car, Walks 2Km To State Event by maiworld09(m): 3:50am On Oct 07, 2017
This can't happen in Nigeria, there would have been 'road close' for like 15 minutes before the president actually ply the route.
Re: Indonesia Traffic Jam Forces President Out Of Car, Walks 2Km To State Event by poseidon12: 6:27am On Oct 07, 2017
iyke926:
Ex President Obasanjo can do this.

Can do this? Did he do it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) / Isha Sesay Exits CNN After 13 Years (Photos) / Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.