Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Alleged Ritual: Anambra Man Arrested For Torturing Boy To Death, Removing Organs - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alleged Ritual: Anambra Man Arrested For Torturing Boy To Death, Removing Organs (920 Views)

Rights Violation: Delta Court Fines Kenneth Gbagi N1m For Torturing Hotel Staff / Nigerians Arrested For Torturing House Help In Ghana / Lady Arrested For Torturing, Circulating Nude Video Of Husband's Mistress(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alleged Ritual: Anambra Man Arrested For Torturing Boy To Death, Removing Organs by akynkunmee: 11:14am On Oct 06, 2017
The Anambra State Police has arrested a metal fabricator identified as Ifeanyi Okpoko a.k.a Anagwanti, over the death of a 16-year-old boy and alleged ritual.

A metal fabricator identified as Ifeanyi Okpoko popularly known as Anagwanti, has been arrested by the operatives of Nigerian Police in the Ogidi area of Anambra State, on suspicion of ritual murder.

Continue reading and see more photos: http://www.247nigerianewsupdate.co/2017/10/alleged-ritual-anambra-man-arrested-for.html

Re: Alleged Ritual: Anambra Man Arrested For Torturing Boy To Death, Removing Organs by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 06, 2017
Ibo ! ibo!! Ibo!!! mtchwwww! !! shesweetdie### please am looking for you
Re: Alleged Ritual: Anambra Man Arrested For Torturing Boy To Death, Removing Organs by LionDeLeo: 2:20pm On Oct 06, 2017
Did anyone check the name?

Oops, the state is even there in the headline, okay.

Na our hardworking bloda.
Re: Alleged Ritual: Anambra Man Arrested For Torturing Boy To Death, Removing Organs by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 06, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Did anyone check the name?
Oops, the state is even there in the headline, okay.
Na our hardworking bloda.
I need to talk to you,can I PM u?
Re: Alleged Ritual: Anambra Man Arrested For Torturing Boy To Death, Removing Organs by LionDeLeo: 4:42pm On Oct 06, 2017
[s]
segunernes:

I need to talk to you,can I PM u?
[/s]

Craps.

I'm neither shinedu nor shukudi. undecided
Re: Alleged Ritual: Anambra Man Arrested For Torturing Boy To Death, Removing Organs by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 06, 2017
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]
Craps.
I'm neither shinedu nor shukudi. undecided
drop the load off your shoulders and take a chill pill ,man wtf!
Re: Alleged Ritual: Anambra Man Arrested For Torturing Boy To Death, Removing Organs by Kworopshun: 10:51pm On Oct 06, 2017
I hate ibo so much

(1) (Reply)

Man Continues To Smoke His Weed Even After Police Arrested Him In Lagos(pics / Woman Who Returned Home Late In The Night Attacks Husband With Hot Water. Photos / I Killed My Brother Out Of Anger – Sister Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.