Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

"Say No To Abortion" [THE CRY] By Okafor Okechukwu Slick #abpnsaysnotoabortion - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "Say No To Abortion" [THE CRY] By Okafor Okechukwu Slick #abpnsaysnotoabortion (396 Views)

Adanwimo Okafor Named General Counsel Of American Board Of Surgery / I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? / Doctor Sleeps With Married Lady During Abortion While Husband Waits Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Say No To Abortion" [THE CRY] By Okafor Okechukwu Slick #abpnsaysnotoabortion by Colossusgist(m): 1:40pm On Oct 06, 2017
You have life, you breath in daily, you see the sunset and the sunrise, you see the lilies and the rose, you perceive the fragrance of ointments and lotions, you taste honeys and nectar, The warmth of nature embraces you on a daily all that I wanted to feel too but you cut it short and gave me a Pill

Like you I had dreams and aspirations chief among them is to be the very best I can and wipe away what you perceive as shame and stigma but in actual fact is a blessing that came in the guise of me. I wanted to make you proud, wanted to feel your embrace just like you felt your moms, wanted to be tickled, played with and tucked into bed at night. I wanted to experience life in your arms, all I ever needed from you was love and all you gave me was a Pill.

I was forming beautifully; you needed to see my eyes so soulful, my limbs so chubby, my hair, so silky and my mouth so cute. I waited for the day I will be born so that I will open my eyes, gaze at you for the first time and whisper the magic words MaMa, I was ecstatic with joy that I will see the world and I thought you would be happy with me, and when I thought all was well You gave me a pill.

On the 2nd week I decided to show myself and give you the good news that you are with child, I tickled your side and made you throw up, I was so happy and I did it again and again. Finally Mama must have gotten the message that am inside of her cruising in comfort but she obviously thought it was malaria.

continue - http://www.colossusgists.com/2017/10/say-no-to-abortion-cry-by-okafor.html

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefirs Of Cucumber / Are You At Risk Of Bloodstream Infections? / Five Factors,when Put Into Practice That Gives A Male Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.