Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Warning To Those Sending Me Whatsapp And Facebook Broadcast About Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Warning To Those Sending Me Whatsapp And Facebook Broadcast About Jesus (325 Views)

3 Sweet Things That Keep Sending Many Men To Their Early Graves / Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus / Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Warning To Those Sending Me Whatsapp And Facebook Broadcast About Jesus by ponti93(m): 3:03pm On Oct 06, 2017
Everyday i wake with annoying whatsapp massages telling me that if i dnt like a post that i am a devil's advocate, i have had enough of these and i know many are feeling the way i feel...

I have these few words for such posters...

That your neighbour, whose children go to school with torn school
uniforms that cost only 5k, have you changed it for them?

That your friend who just flashed you because he didn't have
N20 airtime, have you sent N200 airtime to him?

That your office colleague who didn't go for lunch today because
he's broke, did you share yours with him?

Those numerous shirts in your wardrobe you've not touched for
the past one year, have you given all of them out to people who'll
wear them everyday, because it'd be the only one they've got?

That girl that sells recharge card to you everyday, do you even
know her name?

Do you know your gate man may not have taken his bath with soap
this morning because he couldn't afford to buy N30 lux?

Do you know that your cleaner's child's balanced diet is flat pap,
morning, afternoon, night.
Have you bought her a tin of baby milk ?

Please stop sending silly whatsapp messages and facebook
messages telling me about how Jesus loves me and threatening
me with fire and brimstone if I don't rebroadcast. I already
know that Jesus loves me, I don't need a reminder.
Try and SHOW folks around you Jesus' love on a daily basis and
you'll have fulfilled a portion of the bible that says "Love your
neighbour as your self and that if you do this for that brother or
sister you can see you've done it for me".

You think mere punching a button in your expensive phone inside
your air-conditioned office or going to buy expensive gifts for
your pastor who already have more than enough,means God's
love?

1 Like

Re: Warning To Those Sending Me Whatsapp And Facebook Broadcast About Jesus by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 06, 2017
Word!
Re: Warning To Those Sending Me Whatsapp And Facebook Broadcast About Jesus by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:57pm On Oct 06, 2017
BRO, I APOLOGISE ON THEIR BEHALF...NO VEZ! SOME THINK IS BY EVANGELIZING AND SHARING OF MESSAGES THAT THEY WILL BE ACCEPTED BY GOD.

(1) (Reply)

Christians&atheists What Do U Think Of This Controversial Movie Davinci's Code? / Bread Of Life / "I Needed To Save Him!!!"---christian Mum After Strangling Her Son To Death!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.