Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Christians&atheists What Do U Think Of This Controversial Movie Davinci's Code? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians&atheists What Do U Think Of This Controversial Movie Davinci's Code? (324 Views)

If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen? / Atheists, What's Your Opinion On This One? / Ex-christians Now Atheists, What Was The Craziest Thing You Did Out Of Faith? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christians&atheists What Do U Think Of This Controversial Movie Davinci's Code? by Codedrock(m): 8:17pm On Oct 23, 2017
So I've been watching a lot of historical films for a while now.. And I just came across this movie DaVinci's code.
Saw the plot and I downloaded it. I must say I enjoyed the movie cos I always love to hear theories no matter how funny or unreal they maybe.
If you haven't seen the movie.. The major theory was Jesus had sex and impregnated Mary magdalene.. Personally before I learnt about the movie I imagined something like that happening..
I'm agnostic and of course I don't believe the theory to be true but twas an interesting movie..

Leonardo DaVinci obviously launched the theory with his paintings, I like Leo, brilliant man but I think it's just another fiction or myth, maybe it's true either ways I love theories and stories..

So those who have seen it what do you think of the movie or the theory ?

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Name Of That Fellow That Converted You To Christ / Of These Two, Who Will God Bless? / What Happens At The After-life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.