Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,227 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Let’s Say The Truth And Die, Nigeria Is Negotiable – Bishop Kukah - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let’s Say The Truth And Die, Nigeria Is Negotiable – Bishop Kukah (765 Views)

Bishop Kukah Dances To 'Buga’ Song At His 70th Birthday Celebration (Pix, Video) / Bishop Kukah Joins Cultural Dance Troupe In His Home Town (Video) / Bishop Kukah: No President In World Can Be Irresponsible As Nigerian President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Let’s Say The Truth And Die, Nigeria Is Negotiable – Bishop Kukah by EngrSirwhite: 9:05pm On Oct 06, 2017
Bishop Kukah of the Catholic Diocese of Sokoto has expressed anguish over what he perceived as injustice and lopsided style of leadership of the President Muhammadu Buhari.

According to Bishop Kukah, a certain section of this country has continued to intimidate everybody and get away with it. He added that many villagers in his parish can no longer go to their farms because of fear of being murdered by Fulani herdsmen.

Below is a complete statement by Bishop Kukah:

“Anyone who thinks the Biafra agitation is a nuisance and irritating should know that it is not the collective aspiration of all Igbos but especially that no one has the monopoly of nuisance.

“Nuisance begets nuisance. When you stay with potash loaders you too will share in their dusty hair. It is in this country that the same standards are not held against all. Some can get away with anything but others cannot get away with something.

“I shudder at those who blame the agitators for agitating. Everyone knows what is good for them. If you don’t know what is good for you then shut up and don’t obstruct those who know what is good for them. If I have my way I will cease to be a Nigerian because there is no sense of nationhood. Those who have leverage over others use it to oppress them. Otherwise, how can you explain the audacious impunity of a certain section of this

“Those who have leverage over others use it to oppress them. Otherwise, how can you explain the audacious impunity of a certain section of this country? They can intimidate everybody even a sitting president and get away with it.

“When GEJ was president he was literally harassed by this same people until they sent him packing and we thought they will be appeased. But a las we were mistaken! “Now, how do I love a country where a murderous terrorist group like the herdsmen acclaimed even internationally as deadly is being openly defended by a government that wants my loyalty.

“Do you know as I make this comment, a first class Chief of Bokkos LGA in plateau state was murdered by a certain group of Fulanis almost a year now and no one has been arrested not to talk of prosecution; there are many villagers in my parish who cannot go to farm again except to farm their backyard because their farms have been forcefully annexed by their Fulani murderers; that in Bokkos a wife and a daughter can be taken away right before her husband or father and be repeatedly raped then released at the convenience of the barbaric Fulani tribesmen and no one dares talk; police will advise you to go and settle the matter through dialogue? I want independence from a country where terrorists are embraced and agitators are terrorized. “At the slightest excitement Hausa or Fulani man can kill you and get away with it; it has happened and continues to happen but when you gear up to defend yourself because security will not, then you are caught by the same security who will lecture you on how to be peaceful and law abiding. This country will end unless there is justice for all.

“Rubbish! I hate the lie that Nigeria is. Let’s say the truth and die but it is what will set us free. Nigeria is negotiable to me the oppressed even if it’s not to the oppressor and that is normal.

“The only right Nigerians concede to you is the right to agree with them,” Bishop Kukah concluded.

https://buzznigeria.com/nigeria-negotiable-bishop-kukah/

3 Likes

Re: Let’s Say The Truth And Die, Nigeria Is Negotiable – Bishop Kukah by Nawteemaxie(m): 9:07pm On Oct 06, 2017
Somebody is pissed! shocked
Ayam still in full support of one Nijeriya!
Re: Let’s Say The Truth And Die, Nigeria Is Negotiable – Bishop Kukah by Nawteemaxie(m): 9:09pm On Oct 06, 2017
G
Re: Let’s Say The Truth And Die, Nigeria Is Negotiable – Bishop Kukah by Paperwhite(m): 9:10pm On Oct 06, 2017
[/b]"Now, how do I love a country where a murderous terrorist group like the herdsmen acclaimed even internationally as deadly is being openly defended by a government that wants my loyalty"[b]
Nigerians that have conscience are still talking.

3 Likes

Re: Let’s Say The Truth And Die, Nigeria Is Negotiable – Bishop Kukah by igbeke: 9:15pm On Oct 06, 2017
And yet the weaklings we have as leaders in the south will be quick to defend the Fulanis for fear of God knows what.
They will also be the first to condemn Nnamdi Kanuand IPOB who is only helping to give us a voice.

And as for our so-called youths, they are more to be best referred to as educated illiterates.
Shame on us.

1 Like

Re: Let’s Say The Truth And Die, Nigeria Is Negotiable – Bishop Kukah by DeltahArmy(m): 9:17pm On Oct 06, 2017
This man is saying nothing but the bitter truth. The north takes the rest of us as fools and am perplexed that some people down south feel comfortable and support this injustice.

1 Like

Re: Let’s Say The Truth And Die, Nigeria Is Negotiable – Bishop Kukah by newbornmacho(m): 9:21pm On Oct 06, 2017
We warned against electing this idiot called Buhari... The rest is history.

1 Like

Re: Let’s Say The Truth And Die, Nigeria Is Negotiable – Bishop Kukah by slowice(m): 9:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
Say it the way it is..... How the whole southern Nigeria still take this nonsense baffles me undecided

1 Like

Re: Let’s Say The Truth And Die, Nigeria Is Negotiable – Bishop Kukah by Homeboiy: 9:30pm On Oct 06, 2017
We know that bishop

Chai God will punish Italy if they cut my ticket

Bet9ja oo
Re: Let’s Say The Truth And Die, Nigeria Is Negotiable – Bishop Kukah by ndcide(m): 10:14pm On Oct 06, 2017
He said the truth. Some will hide the truth and call others corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Let’s Say The Truth And Die, Nigeria Is Negotiable – Bishop Kukah by Isokowadoo: 10:51pm On Oct 06, 2017
I need A Reputable Source To Verify This News..
Re: Let’s Say The Truth And Die, Nigeria Is Negotiable – Bishop Kukah by Mynd44: 7:41am On Oct 07, 2017
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland

(1)

Things Christians Have Done In Nigeria That Has Been Underrated & Underreported / Another Friend Of Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Replies Him On Tithe On Facebook / Church Members Ran Out Of Church As Redeemed Pastor Escapes From Altar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.