Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,970 members, 7,810,688 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Bishop Kukah Dances To 'Buga’ Song At His 70th Birthday Celebration (Pix, Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Kukah Dances To 'Buga’ Song At His 70th Birthday Celebration (Pix, Video) (23092 Views)

Bishop Kukah Joins Cultural Dance Troupe In His Home Town (Video) / Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for / Bishop Kukah: No President In World Can Be Irresponsible As Nigerian President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Kukah Dances To 'Buga’ Song At His 70th Birthday Celebration (Pix, Video) by Newsmic: 5:34am On Sep 01, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xojFGj5Iav0

Bishop Kukah Dances To 'Buga’ Song At His 70th Birthday Celebration (Photos, Video)

Catholic Bishop of Sokoto diocese, Fr. Mathew Kukah, danced to Singer Kizz Daniel’s hit song, 'Buga’ at his 70th birthday celebration in Abuja on Wednesday, IGBERETV reports.

https://igberetvnews.com/1427441/bishop-kukah-dances-buga-song-70th-birthday-celebration-photos-video/

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Kukah Dances To 'Buga’ Song At His 70th Birthday Celebration (Pix, Video) by Currentblog: 5:38am On Sep 01, 2022
grin grin Unknow bishop.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Kukah Dances To 'Buga’ Song At His 70th Birthday Celebration (Pix, Video) by parkervero(m): 5:38am On Sep 01, 2022
Age gracefully

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Kukah Dances To 'Buga’ Song At His 70th Birthday Celebration (Pix, Video) by LegendAnselm: 6:03am On Sep 01, 2022
Tinubu av corrupted our bishop to dance buga. But who thought bishop hw to dance buga. Nawaoo. I saw bokoharam in kuka site. If u know u know

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Kukah Dances To 'Buga’ Song At His 70th Birthday Celebration (Pix, Video) by Michella25: 6:04am On Sep 01, 2022
Happy birthday to the Clergyman

Seems we won't get enough of this Bishop Kukah's birthday gist sha, undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Kukah Dances To 'Buga’ Song At His 70th Birthday Celebration (Pix, Video) by Bluntguy: 6:04am On Sep 01, 2022
Congratulations on your 70th birthday His grace.

15 Likes

Re: Bishop Kukah Dances To 'Buga’ Song At His 70th Birthday Celebration (Pix, Video) by Capitalismisasc: 6:05am On Sep 01, 2022
NAWA OOO MAN OF GOD ABI UNA SAY NA BISHOP DON DEY DANCE BUGA.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Kukah Dances To 'Buga’ Song At His 70th Birthday Celebration (Pix, Video) by obayendo1010(m): 6:06am On Sep 01, 2022
I understand they do want to create familiarity and as a bishop is not right to reject anyone... may wisdom never departs from you.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Kukah Dances To 'Buga’ Song At His 70th Birthday Celebration (Pix, Video) by slawomir: 6:06am On Sep 01, 2022
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Re: Bishop Kukah Dances To 'Buga’ Song At His 70th Birthday Celebration (Pix, Video) by divineuk(m): 6:08am On Sep 01, 2022
I see
Re: Bishop Kukah Dances To 'Buga’ Song At His 70th Birthday Celebration (Pix, Video) by bcomputer101: 6:08am On Sep 01, 2022
Bishop dancing to secular worldly music?.

That's why I respect pastor Kumuyi. You will never see him in such manner.

Ayé ti wo inu ìjo, ìjo ti wo inu ayé...

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bishop Kukah Dances To 'Buga’ Song At His 70th Birthday Celebration (Pix, Video) by Hollybratt(m): 6:08am On Sep 01, 2022
Things are hard
this one dey dance Buga,
na so he go buga enter fire
IRMC with my gbola

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Kukah Dances To 'Buga’ Song At His 70th Birthday Celebration (Pix, Video) by euwalaka: 6:08am On Sep 01, 2022
Happy birthday SIR
Re: Bishop Kukah Dances To 'Buga’ Song At His 70th Birthday Celebration (Pix, Video) by DevilSignature: 6:09am On Sep 01, 2022
cheesy

Better bishop

Ordained bishop

Minister of God's word

Heavenly representative

A Man called by God into his vineyard

Recognized bishop not agbado hired bishop

Happy birthday bishop Kukah

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Kukah Dances To 'Buga’ Song At His 70th Birthday Celebration (Pix, Video) by yomi531(m): 6:09am On Sep 01, 2022
Love or hate it, Buga remains the best song for this year. In my opinion, its the best in the past 3 years .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Kukah Dances To 'Buga’ Song At His 70th Birthday Celebration (Pix, Video) by Doyou2019: 6:11am On Sep 01, 2022
Capitalismisasc:
NAWA OOO MAN OF GOD ABI UNA SAY NA BISHOP DON DEY DANCE BUGA.

I don't know how I feel about this.

The good Bishop could probably be sending out a message to dem stupid urchins and their lord, who apparently was watching from the sidelines grin . A well-placed satirical message bordering on age falsification grin

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Kukah Dances To 'Buga’ Song At His 70th Birthday Celebration (Pix, Video) by Wealthoptulent(m): 6:11am On Sep 01, 2022
Newsmic:

https://igberetvnews.com/1427441/bishop-kukah-dances-buga-song-70th-birthday-celebration-photos-video/

Shebi... e no BE FAKE BISHOP na?

As he no go ABUJA UNVEILING, him na SAINT bt as him DANCED BUGA WON , remained SAINT.

Doyou2019:

I don't know how I feel about this.

The good Bishop could probably be sending a message to dem urchins. A well-placed satirical message bordering on age falsification grin

U can't know na, cos "KNOWN BISHOP" don commit abi?

For me as a Christian, he hasn't done anything bad jus like men of God "UNKNOWN BISHOPS" but CONSCIENCE won't allow una know DIFFERENCE between SIN / SOCIAL RIGHTS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Kukah Dances To 'Buga’ Song At His 70th Birthday Celebration (Pix, Video) by Jembete69: 6:11am On Sep 01, 2022
Dancing Buga doesn't make him less a Bishop.
Age Gracefully Bishop
You have continued to lend your voice to the nation.
God bless you and bless you more abundantly,Amen.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Kukah Dances To 'Buga’ Song At His 70th Birthday Celebration (Pix, Video) by shortIGBOman: 6:12am On Sep 01, 2022
Make I join Bishop Kukah celebrate his Birthday grin

24 Likes

Re: Bishop Kukah Dances To 'Buga’ Song At His 70th Birthday Celebration (Pix, Video) by sukkot: 6:13am On Sep 01, 2022
cheesy this nigga kukah out here catching fun cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bishop Kukah Dances To 'Buga’ Song At His 70th Birthday Celebration (Pix, Video) by adioolayi(m): 6:15am On Sep 01, 2022
Righteousness ....what say you

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Kukah Dances To 'Buga’ Song At His 70th Birthday Celebration (Pix, Video) by OPICANTO2223: 6:15am On Sep 01, 2022
Well, since independent, muslims have been playing religious politics, secretly deceiving Christians. Kukah should be careful with his utterances

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Kukah Dances To 'Buga’ Song At His 70th Birthday Celebration (Pix, Video) by FireUpNow(m): 6:17am On Sep 01, 2022
Bishop is on a totally different spirit dancing and bubbling Buga by Kiz Daniels. See enjoyment Oga Bishop na your time oo
Re: Bishop Kukah Dances To 'Buga’ Song At His 70th Birthday Celebration (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 6:19am On Sep 01, 2022
Nawa o.. a Man of God dancing a worldly song.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Kukah Dances To 'Buga’ Song At His 70th Birthday Celebration (Pix, Video) by CALL09017166881: 6:20am On Sep 01, 2022
N

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HITTING Your Foot Against A Stone As A Christian. Meaning? / 'Every Pastor Loves Big Ass' - Reverend Obofour / A Godly Christian Lady Doesn't Wear High Heels - Evangelist Akande

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.