Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

. - Family (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (37413 Views)

Boy Having A Huge Python As Friend, See How Close They Have Becom. (PHOTO) / Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Bigsteveg(m): 3:06am On Oct 18, 2017
Ishilove:

I don't understand. So she should not watch TV again because you're ill?

Did she neglect you in anyway? Or perhaps she should hold your hands and sing 'lullaby baby don't you cry'? You seem the dramatic type. Lord knows personally I can't deal with drama
Madam kindly read the above comments to see the updates so far before jumping into the frying oil like a fish.
Did u read the part that she already declare top her friends that he dumped his asss because he is a terrible man.
Re: . by Bigsteveg(m): 3:11am On Oct 18, 2017
Acidosis:
You ordered her out of your house like a common thief?
Were you expecting him to announce on CNN asking her to leave.
Re: . by Ishilove: 7:37am On Oct 18, 2017
Bigsteveg:

Madam kindly read the above comments to see the updates so far before jumping into the frying oil like a fish.
Did u read the part that she already declare top her friends that he dumped his asss because he is a terrible man.
Shut your stinking yak and don't quote me. EVER
Re: . by pidgintutor: 10:47am On Oct 18, 2017
Ishilove:

were you a mod? why do people mention you when they want their thread to be on frontpage?
Re: . by Bigsteveg(m): 12:57pm On Oct 18, 2017
Ishilove:

Another one on the loose, better go back to complete your dose.
#Mumu
Re: . by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 26, 2017
shaybebaby:

Canada- too cold
Australia- too far
I'm thinking of the far east.. I love eastern food, they have beautiful beaches and weather pattern in some places mimics ours, monsoon etc but I don't want winters.

Where have you been ?
Re: . by shaybebaby(f): 10:48pm On Oct 26, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Where have you been ?
Busy, busy, busy. Should be back to normal next week. Hope you are good. cheesy

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 26, 2017
shaybebaby:

Busy, busy, busy. Should be back to normal next week. Hope you are good. cheesy

Chilling.... wink

1 Like

Re: . by MissJoy29(f): 1:47pm On Oct 29, 2017
VERDA:

Haba madam, he might have taken it too far immediately ordering her out,but ur assertion that some people don't know how to care for others does not hold water, if you don't know how to care for another,you have no business getting married until you learn how to because marriage is basically two people making public their commitment to care for and nuture each others growth for the rest of their life's....that is basically the definition of love.
I'm not excusing the OP's girlfriend's behaviour but what the person you quoted there said is actually true. Some people are actually unfeeling and cold and clueless when it comes to taking care of loved ones. I have been with one. It hurt me a big deal when he was unfeeling when I had an accident. His excuse was that he gets awkward about stuffs like that. I wanted so much to believe him...lol. But I couldn't cos I could never understand such behaviour.

So, it's possible that's the kind of person the girlfriend is. It's either that or she doesn't love the guy.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 29, 2017
MissJoy29:

I'm not excusing the OP's girlfriend's behaviour but what the person you quoted there said is actually true. Some people are actually unfeeling and cold and clueless when it comes to taking care of loved ones. I have been with one. It hurt me a big deal when he was unfeeling when I had an accident. His excuse was that he gets awkward about stuffs like that. I wanted so much to believe him...lol. But I couldn't cos I could never understand such behaviour.

So, it's possible that's the kind of person the girlfriend is. It's either that or she doesn't love the guy.

Please tell me you eventually broke up with him.
Re: . by MissJoy29(f): 4:20pm On Oct 29, 2017
truthsayer009:

Please tell me you eventually broke up with him.
Well, it's a bit more complicated. I had broken up with him before then but we were best of friends who trying to see if it will work again. But after that incident, the feelings just died.

He apologised profusely & we remained cool. But we both knew what we had couldn't be recovered anymore. So it's ended for good.
Btw, that wasn't his first time of being cold.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 03, 2017
dokwhot:
I fell ill today.My girlfriend was watching TV with earphones on,even as I was shivering seriously. I felt it was callous of her,especially since I take care of her well when she's ill.She didn't respond to me even after I called her attention to this. I had to tell her to leave my house since she was being inconsiderate.She left,dropped the ring I gave her 2months ago. I need advice on how to proceed. I feel it's over.Is it?We have done introduction, planning to marry next year.I intend telling her it's over.Am I doing the right thing?
yes it is over! She said it with action which speaks louder than words, guess she's been looking out for opportunity to do dat next u have her an open cheque...
Re: . by Nobody: 4:16am On Nov 06, 2017
I have some new developments.

My ex-fiancee was happy to be free with joy, even announcing it on facebook immediately after our relationship broke up last month as I wrote in page one of this thread.

I have tried to move on,unfollowed her on all social media as I was getting tired of the shades from her. I wanted to be free too.

In the last one or two weeks,I noticed my ex enthusiastically waves at me in greeting in our frequent chance encounters.We live in the same area.I decided to speak with her as I love to be friendly with my exes. No use becoming enemies.She was crying profusely,telling me I damaged her emotionally,that she almost got taken advantage of by one of her married male friends,blaming it on me.

There was chemistry again,we hugged. I gave her a shoulder to cry on. But I can't seem to shake the feeling of resurrecting our relationship whether it works or not.
I suggested that if it's possible we could get back together mostly because I don't want to be seen to have damaged a girl I loved. I don't want to have that reputation.

For me, it's about saving her now as she's extremely sad, emotionally down now. She isn't eating,cries always as she said. I can't sleep tonight as I've been thinking. Can I do this? Can a very friend and family aware break up like this be mended? What can I do now? Please I need advice.

Thanks.
Re: . by iyisco2001(m): 9:59am On Nov 06, 2017
@dokwhot
Dude, please dont be emotionally entangled with that girl again.
Not even with friendship or anything.
Yo have more to loose.
She will blackmail you emotionally, thats what they do after their initial plan doesnt work out and force you to do what you dont like.

2 Likes

Re: . by Viking007(m): 7:39pm On Nov 06, 2017
dokwhot:

My ex-fiancee was happy to be free with joy, even announcing it on facebook immediately after our relationship broke up last month as I wrote in page one of this thread.

I have tried to move on,unfollowed her on all social media as I was getting tired of the shades from her. I wanted to be free too.

In the last one or two weeks,I noticed my ex enthusiastically waves at me in greeting in our frequent chance encounters.We live in the same area.I decided to speak with her as I love to be friendly with my exes. No use becoming enemies.She was crying profusely,telling me I damaged her emotionally,that she almost got taken advantage of by one of her married male friends,blaming it on me.

There was chemistry again,we hugged. I gave her a shoulder to cry on. But I can't seem to shake the feeling of resurrecting our relationship whether it works or not.
I suggested that if it's possible we could get back together mostly because I don't want to be seen to have damaged a girl I loved. I don't want to have that reputation.

For me, it's about saving her now as she's extremely sad, emotionally down now. She isn't eating,cries always as she said. I can't sleep tonight as I've been thinking. Can I do this? Can a very friend and family aware break up like this be mended? What can I do now? Please I need advice.

Thanks.
You don't know what You want. After vibrating in the first few pages, lamenting how terrible she treated You, now You're here trying to go back. You better grow up & put a stop to this Your indecisiveness.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Rubbiish(m): 8:15pm On Nov 06, 2017
dokwhot:

Thanks.
YOU ARE A WEAK MAN!!!!!
Jesus christ!!!! I can't believe this is coming from u!!!
After all the lamentations on the first page, u wanna go back to lady who abandoned u & announced to the whole world that u were a terrible person, simply because a man promised her alot of goodies. Now that the man is through with her & dumped her sorry asss, she wanna come back to u & u are already contemplating whether to accept her back!!!! Even cococandy that always post baised opinion against men had to support u....to show the extent of the evil the lady did....

GOD, WHAT SIN DID WE COMMIT TO DESERVE THESE KIND OF INDECISSIVE MEN?
They are causing trouble for the world.
Men incapable of making decision at old age.
You are a big disappointment to men... sad

6 Likes

Re: . by Rubbiish(m): 8:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
Viking007:
You don't know what You want. After vibrating in the first few pages, lamenting how terrible she treated You, now You're here trying to go back. You better grow up & put a stop to this Your indecisiveness.
Honestly the thing weak me
dont be surprise he was the one that called her begging her to come back.
but just decided to twist it here to make it sound good....

which kind men be all these ones sef.....

4 Likes

Re: . by cococandy(f): 8:52pm On Nov 06, 2017
Respect yourself angry
Rubbiish:

YOU ARE A WEAK MAN!!!!!
Jesus christ!!!! I can't believe this is coming from u!!!
After all the lamentations on the first page, u wanna go back to lady who abandoned u & announced to the whole world that u were a terrible person, simply because a man promised her alot of goodies. Now that the man is through with her & dumped her sorry asss, she wanna come back to u & u are already contemplating whether to accept her back!!!! Even cococandy that always post baised opinion against men had to support u....to show the extent of the evil the lady did....

GOD, WHAT SIN DID WE COMMIT TO DESERVE THESE KIND OF INDECISSIVE MEN?
They are causing trouble for the world.
Men incapable of making decision at old age.
You are a big disappointment to men... sad
Re: . by awesome4: 7:26am On Nov 07, 2017
Viking007:

Lol cheesy may GOD guide us

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 07, 2017
I love all your views and opinions.

She is back.Hopefully,it works out.There is no weakness here.

On the contrary,I see it as strength.Even God gives us a second chance at redemption because He loves us.Sometimes,He gets disappointed.Other times,it's great.Let's be humble.And I'm not perfect,never said I am.

We've talked and I realized I was human all the time.I made some forced errors last month.I will discuss them here soon.I'm going to learn from all the experiences.

Thank you all.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 07, 2017
dokwhot:
Boring,beta? Man all the same. Read from the beginning of the thread.I disagree with your assessment because it cheapens it all,makes me out to be a weakling.I cut her off and refused to be guilt tripped.I'm anything but weak.I'm not emotionally hurt.I took actions before I came here to seek advice.If I could make her mine,rest assured,I can do much much better than her.I know she will be back and it will be,if it does continue,on my terms.This is alpha territory,the advanced program. Donald Trump is not boring and is certainly alpha but has been divorced twice.You're an angry person who gets dumped easily.
I wrote this then.It's on...
Re: . by iyisco2001(m): 9:22am On Nov 07, 2017
angryIt is finished.

1 Like

Re: . by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:18pm On Nov 07, 2017
cococandy:
Respect yourself angry
its true,when I read ur comments,i was shocked u didn't blame the man,oya give him another advice,should he take her back?
Re: . by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 27, 2017
My relationship with my fiancee once again is strong,more loving and caring.Now she is giving without reason,I feel very loved.This is exactly what I prayed for.I know I will not regret my decision to salvage our relationship,by God's will.I give it all to Him.

My greatest ambition is a peaceful life,full of greatly happy moments with happy friends and family.I believe my woman can contribute to this result.

Wedding loading...

I know marriage will not be easy but God will only give you what you can bear.If anyone has succeeded in marriage,I can and will.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 27, 2017
Bros , you be adult . so any decision way you take is welcome by every one here. So no even border to be updating us again. We already know how the thing go end. Shebi na you?

All the best.
Re: . by Blonchilli(m): 4:25pm On Nov 28, 2017
dokwhot:
My relationship with my fiancee once again is strong,more loving and caring.Now she is giving without reason,I feel very loved.This is exactly what I prayed for.I know I will not regret my decision to salvage our relationship,by God's will.I give it all to Him.

My greatest ambition is a peaceful life,full of greatly happy moments with happy friends and family.I believe my woman can contribute to this result.

Wedding loading...

I know marriage will not be easy but God will only give you what you can bear.If anyone has succeeded in marriage,I can and will.
I don't want to read another topic from you complaining again? Next we'll be digging dagger from your heart

1 Like

Re: . by veave(f): 10:13pm On Nov 28, 2017
dokwhot:
I'm not hurt emotionally.Just that there are expectations in all relationships.Probably this is just a bad case of incompatibility and I accept it if it is.Better a break up than a divorce,right?I'm very hurt financially though.That one is painful.As to why return her belongings while ill?I was ill,got better to an extent as is normal.Even much better this morning.And I wanted to find out why this happened so rapidly(too much trying to claim smartness).And I did from the messages,chats with her friends on the phone.Thanks all for your opinions.

You don't just whine too much for a man, you also sound like an emotionally needy person. "WALK OUT OF MY HOUSE" what if she thought you where sleeping? Using an earpiece showed she didn't want the noise to disturb you. Na wah.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:23am On Dec 03, 2017
Blonchilli:

I don't want to read another topic from you complaining again? Next we'll be digging dagger from your heart
First,I reject all you've written.You'll sooner get shot dead for voicing unbaked opinions.

And you can ignore my topics,don't have to read.Nairaland is a free, open forum. I write what I want to.
Re: . by Blonchilli(m): 10:01am On Dec 03, 2017
dokwhot:
First,I reject all you've written.You'll sooner get shot dead for voicing unbaked opinions.

And you can ignore my topics,don't have to read.Nairaland is a free, open forum. I write what I want to.

It's a free open forum and I can shit on your topic too bro. And if you can't reply without abuse and curses then she was right about you and she's just playing with you like a boy toy you are

1 Like

Re: . by shilz(f): 10:24am On Dec 03, 2017
dokwhot:

Thanks.
lol u actually believe a married man almost took advantage of her and she blamed u for it?you are about to be used as tissue paper!

1 Like

Re: . by emilyone(f): 8:48pm On Dec 03, 2017
Do people watch TV with ear phones? undecided
Re: . by ikp120(m): 11:44pm On Dec 08, 2017
My brother, you are actually being played. Don't say that you weren't told

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Is It Okay For My Mum To Send Money And Food To My Married Sister ?? / My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk / Naomi Efan-Okon Is Cussons Baby Of The Year Season Wins, ₦2 Million, Gifts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.