Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) (50463 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Moving His Fleet Of Super Cars, Hinting Juve Exit (Video) / 10 Rich Footballers In Nigeria And Their Cars (Photos) / Meet Amon Okechukwu : 1 Legged Nigerian Athlete That Can Jump Over Cars - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by Mrop(m): 12:28am On Oct 07, 2017
Floyd Mayweather is said to have become the first fighter to have earned more than $1billion in the ring following his fight with Conor McGregor and the American certainly likes to make his wealth known.

The Money Team leader claimed he made somewhere in the region of £250m in his defeat of the UFC’s main man in August and he has been making the most of his second retirement ever since, keeping fans updated with a stream of opulent social media posts.

And the 40-year-old has continued in that vein, sharing a video of himself and his diamond-encrusted jewellery and his expensive luxury cars.

In a recent interview, Mayweather boasted about just how super rich he is saying:
“We’ve got a lot of problems but money isn’t one.” “We only talk about two things money and more money. I already made $1bn, it was easy,”

Gist via :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/10/floyd-mayweather-flaunts-his-fleet-of.html?m=0

5 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by Mrop(m): 12:28am On Oct 07, 2017
He can't be broke again in this lifetime

Watch video here >>> http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/10/floyd-mayweather-flaunts-his-fleet-of.html?m=0

14 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 12:39am On Oct 07, 2017
Blacks will always be blacks no matter where they find themselves..

Yeye people...

Blacks are just something else..

116 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by whitebeard(m): 12:47am On Oct 07, 2017
TheTrueApostle:

Yeye people...

why the hate

65 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 12:53am On Oct 07, 2017
Because the recurring decimal in a black man's life will always show irrespective of where they are, reason the black nations are the way they are.
A black man is so egocentric, egoistic and very greedy. For him it's just him others can die for all they care. That's the black man for you.
An average white man with such fortune would be more into charity, and donations to help the society the best way they could. But no!!! That's not for the black man.
This basic difference explains why the black nations are the way they are.
whitebeard:
why the hate
I believe blacks should identify and understand they have a fundamental problem., only when that awareness is in us that we can make frantic effort towards real change and a better society..

198 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by apexJ(m): 7:18am On Oct 07, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
Because the recurring decimal in a black man's life will always show irrespective of where they are, reason the black nations are the way they are.
A black man is so egocentric, egoistic and very greedy. For him it's just him others can die for all they care. That's the black man for you.
An average white man with such fortune would be more into charity, and donations to help the society the best way they could. But no!!! That's not for the black man.
This basic difference explains why the black nations are the way they are. I believe blacks should identify and understand they have a fundamental problem., only when that awareness is in us that we can make frantic effort towards real change and a better society..
shut up na jonz pple lyk u de wan rationalize.......pple lyk u naim de evn forget dier close friends wen dem mak am

d wheels 4 1 of dos rides go change ya life....so stop hating bro and accept hard work pays so u can spend lavishly

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by onward4life(m): 7:25am On Oct 07, 2017
whitebeard:
why the hate

because Even if yu are in a Bentley yu are sti a Nigg

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 07, 2017
Another insanely black man with black brain spotted.
apexJ:
shut up na jonz pple lyk u de wan rationalize.......pple lyk u naim de evn forget dier close friends wen dem mak am

d wheels 4 1 of dos rides go change ya life....so stop hating bro and accept hard work pays so u can spend lavishly

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by fash6(m): 7:45am On Oct 07, 2017
says who,go ask bobby Brown,mc hammer,will smith,tyson,mk dem play u d cassette.

4 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 7:51am On Oct 07, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
This basic difference explains why the black nations are the way they are. I believe blacks should identify and understand they have a fundamental problem., only when that awareness is in us that we can make frantic effort towards real change and a better society..

This blanket statement is not universally true. There are more than a few Caucasian millionaires, like John Travolta, for example, who are extremely flamboyant, who squander money on expensive cars and aircraft, and who travel the world's finest luxury tourist destinations, yet would NEVER spend a dime to help those less fortunate. Selfish vanity is NOT the exclusive preserve of black people.

Were I blessed to earn a fortune like boxing champ Mayweather, I would settle for a nice used Mercedes CLK550 parked in a modest home on each continent, and then devote the rest of the cash to buying up choice real estate holdings worldwide, and on a daily basis.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by apexJ(m): 8:37am On Oct 07, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
Another insanely black man with black brain spotted.
ma guy if u lyk bleach lyk bobrisky u are black and we always black beta come to terms wit dah.....stop forming white man.....typical black man u are doing copy copy

7 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:07am On Oct 07, 2017
cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 07, 2017
I never said they were no exceptions my brother, of course they are usually some exceptions, it is never fixed, when statements are made it is from the perspective of a majority, on an average scale, we know what is obtainable with an average black man, and an average white man..

Just like we say our Nigerian politicians or police are corrupt, it doesn't mean there are no exceptions!! There are minute fragments that are not.
, that's just what it is.
Jakumo:

This blanket statement is not universally true. There are more than a few Caucasian millionaires, like John Travolta, for example, who are extremely flamboyant, who squander money on expensive cars and aircraft, and who travel the world's finest luxury tourist destinations, yet would NEVER spend a dime to help those less fortunate. Selfish vanity is NOT the exclusive preserve of black people.

Were I blessed to earn a fortune like boxing champ Mayweather, I would settle for a nice used Mercedes CLK550 parked in a modest home on each continent, and then devote the rest of the cash to buying up choice real estate holdings worldwide, and on a daily basis.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 9:52am On Oct 07, 2017
TMT

Team money

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by AkProsper(m): 10:48am On Oct 07, 2017
in orezi viice: life is good when you're making money
Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 11:28am On Oct 07, 2017
another dumb black man

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by LoveJesus87(m): 11:28am On Oct 07, 2017
T
Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by rozayx5(m): 11:29am On Oct 07, 2017
we call these whips

whips mehn

these are not cars cool cool

bmw, toyota etc are cars

2 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by madridguy(m): 11:30am On Oct 07, 2017
Money is sweet like honey.

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by ateamblezing(f): 11:30am On Oct 07, 2017
TheTrueApostle:

Yeye people...

Aren't you black?

2 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by crazygod(m): 11:31am On Oct 07, 2017
I hope he has paid his taxes o. American govt don't joke with tax at all

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by Nellybank(m): 11:31am On Oct 07, 2017
Hate speech
TheTrueApostle:

Yeye people...

3 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by Olukat(m): 11:31am On Oct 07, 2017
Mrop:

More was said about Mike 'Iron' Tyson
Money is a mystery, play so much around it and the next day you'll accuse your friends of stealing wink wink wink

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by gabuzee(m): 11:32am On Oct 07, 2017
Hmmm...
I hope he has reasonable investments. .money can disappear anytime.

2 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by Nellybank(m): 11:32am On Oct 07, 2017
Congrat bro.. but on one-on-one level I brush you. In fact for naira bet, my point 1.02 and ur own na 86 point
Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by t12tosin: 11:32am On Oct 07, 2017
N

Do not tiff my land for hia oo
Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by noscarn91(m): 11:33am On Oct 07, 2017
Mrop:
Says who , read about mike Tyson in his prime

6 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by Morenikeji090(m): 11:33am On Oct 07, 2017
cristianisraeli:
another dumb black man
lol see smart man bloody silly ass like you. Pig

2 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by DanielsParker(m): 11:33am On Oct 07, 2017
I see..
Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by teamsynergy: 11:34am On Oct 07, 2017
enjoy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

People Call Me Balotelli, Do I Look Like Him? / Moment Anthony Joshua broke down in tears after losing rematch with Usyk (Video) / Michael Jordan's 1984 Sneakers Sold For ₦615 Million (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.