Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,192 members, 7,839,055 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) (50489 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Moving His Fleet Of Super Cars, Hinting Juve Exit (Video) / 10 Rich Footballers In Nigeria And Their Cars (Photos) / Meet Amon Okechukwu : 1 Legged Nigerian Athlete That Can Jump Over Cars - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by OlivetBen(m): 11:49am On Oct 07, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
Blacks will always be blacks no matter where they find themselves..

Yeye people...

Blacks are just something else..
As if whites doesn't show off. How many times has the likes of CR7 show off his car garage, and so many of them. My bro/sis showing off is not limited to blacks alone.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 11:51am On Oct 07, 2017
Morenikeji090:
lol see smart man bloody silly ass like you. Pig

just look at this smelly maggot

if you allow me get your time today

i will crush you and i know the mods will ban me

am warning you now

watch your smelly mouth

ewu hausa..dundi!
Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 07, 2017
Are you not black undecided
TheTrueApostle:

Yeye people...

Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by starstunna1313(m): 11:53am On Oct 07, 2017
Obierika:

He's not hating...just stating facts

Black people do not know how to manage wealth!

Bro no offence but if you call that thing fact.. He must have gotten the wrong facts.. Bc alot of white celebrities too are not into charity.. Its evenly distributed besides its not wen u announce your charity that it becomes one.. Some many black ppl do charity but BC they may not be on the front pages doesn't make us less charitable
Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by Abelattah(m): 11:54am On Oct 07, 2017
ateamblezing:
Aren't you black?
hope u know say ur papa ur mama are also black
Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by IkpuMmadu: 11:56am On Oct 07, 2017
Igbo man is his dealer....he sells car for him.and I respect him
Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by ctex4real(m): 11:56am On Oct 07, 2017
TheTrueApostle:

Yeye people...

i cannot agree more with you on this. We reason differently as blacks and its pathetic. Its the same reason why a politician would tell you there is no money yet he flashes expensive cars and shoes on you just to make you feel the pain of poverty.

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by teamsynergy: 11:57am On Oct 07, 2017
davidodiba:

You are right but he does not need these toys to make more sense... Or does he? I don't think he does

that ur own opinion.... have u criticized c ronaldo to for his fleet of cars? or u think ronaldo is richer ?... this guys are entertainers and very rich , Some of them invest, y some don't and this happens to everybody in life... imagine in his 40s he made more money in a single match than most footballs if not all

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by teamsynergy: 12:00pm On Oct 07, 2017
ctex4real:
i cannot agree more with you on this. We reason differently as blacks and its pathetic. Its the same reason why a politician would tell you there is no money yet he flashes expensive cars and shoes on you just to make you feel the pain of poverty.

you believe this cos u probably don't read news outside nairaland... read about corruption in the Latin american countries, and the world in general... u just making ignorant assumption

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by apexJ(m): 12:01pm On Oct 07, 2017
brainpower:

This is the kind of reply I expected the apexj guy to give to the guy castigating blacks.
Rather than abusing and telling him how poor he is, he should have engaged him with points and facts just like you did.
Being stupid with money isn't exclusive to blacks. There are several reports of white people misusing money.
i detest hypocrites....... some1 can not spend his money in peace again??

mayweather has a choice on how to spend his HARD earned money, so nobody should blame him if he decides to spend it on ostentatious tins
Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 07, 2017
Mrop:
He can't be broke again in this lifetime

Youwill definitely live to see him get broke.. just like Mike Tyson, MC Hammer, Evander Holyfield, Kola Abiola, 9ice, EeDris Abdul-Kareem, Shina Peters etc When you don't invest and spend more than Bill Gates and Warren Buffet on frivolous material things.. you will go broke
Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by IkpuMmadu: 12:02pm On Oct 07, 2017
ateamblezing:
if you are white,no problem,but if you black then am sorry to say that you have this inferiority complex of a thing ,you need asap!!!

But he said the truth ...look at Nigeria....look at North, with all the money they stole...they came even give back to the northern society....Igbo dey try shaaaa in community service and assistance and remember .it's an Igbo man is the car dealer if Mayweather
Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by ateamblezing(f): 12:04pm On Oct 07, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

But he said the truth ...look at Nigeria....look at North, with all the money they stole...they came even give back to the northern society....Igbo dey try shaaaa in community service and assistance and remember .it's an Igbo man is the car dealer if Mayweather
oga abeg explain
Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by ironprocs(m): 12:04pm On Oct 07, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
Because the recurring decimal in a black man's life will always show irrespective of where they are, reason the black nations are the way they are.
A black man is so egocentric, egoistic and very greedy. For him it's just him others can die for all they care. That's the black man for you.
An average white man with such fortune would be more into charity, and donations to help the society the best way they could. But no!!! That's not for the black man.
Jeff bezos says hi.
This basic difference explains why the black nations are the way they are. I believe blacks should identify and understand they have a fundamental problem., only when that awareness is in us that we can make frantic effort towards real change and a better society..
Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by ironprocs(m): 12:05pm On Oct 07, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
Because the recurring decimal in a black man's life will always show irrespective of where they are, reason the black nations are the way they are.
A black man is so egocentric, egoistic and very greedy. For him it's just him others can die for all they care. That's the black man for you.
An average white man with such fortune would be more into charity, and donations to help the society the best way they could. But no!!! That's not for the black man.
This basic difference explains why the black nations are the way they are. I believe blacks should identify and understand they have a fundamental problem., only when that awareness is in us that we can make frantic effort towards real change and a better society..
Jeff bezos says hi
Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by GoldNiagara(m): 12:05pm On Oct 07, 2017
TheTrueApostle:

Yeye people...

Pele white man! if na white man you will say he has exquisite taste, complex dey worry you.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by starstunna1313(m): 12:10pm On Oct 07, 2017
Olulinks:

See ya life. So cars now na investment wey go sustain him for life?

For saying this it means you don't even know him well.. He is into real estate.. Just don't condemn someone you don't have facts to condemn
Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by starstunna1313(m): 12:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

Youwill definitely live to see him get broke.. just like Mike Tyson, MC Hammer, Evander Holyfield, Kola Abiola, 9ice, EeDris Abdul-Kareem, Shina Peters etc When you don't invest and spend more than Bill Gates and Warren Buffet on frivolous material things.. you will go broke

Your sense of judgment makes me weak.. How well do you know him that you don't know he is into real estates that it was estimated that even after he retires he will still be earning 7 figures. Check up his real estate portfolio
Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by kindnyce(m): 12:20pm On Oct 07, 2017
whitebeard:
why the hate

Nah.
He ain't hating, he's saying the obvious.
Blacks will remain Black's wherever they are.
Ask Mike Tyson, what befell him,intact at the peak of his career in the early 1990s he did much more than what mayweather is doing right now. Where is Tyson today?
Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by CheedyJ(m): 12:23pm On Oct 07, 2017
TheTrueApostle:

Yeye people...

So,with all d punches He's received he shouldn't enjoy d dividends abi eh..Mr "white" clap 4ur sef..It's people like u DAT buys private jet wen dey 'hammer' besides, do u know how many luxurious cars C.Rinaldo has abi is he also a 'black man'?...
Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by Awoo88: 12:24pm On Oct 07, 2017
crazygod:
I hope he has paid his taxes o. American govt don't joke with tax at all
He is smart enough to know that. The problem is if he can smart enough to pay the correct tax and rigg the system like the real rich guys do
Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 07, 2017
Jakumo:

This blanket statement is not universally true. There are more than a few Caucasian millionaires, like John Travolta, for example, who are extremely flamboyant, who squander money on expensive cars and aircraft, and who travel the world's finest luxury tourist destinations, yet would NEVER spend a dime to help those less fortunate. Selfish vanity is NOT the exclusive preserve of black people.

Were I blessed to earn a fortune like boxing champ Mayweather, I would settle for a nice used Mercedes CLK550 parked in a modest home on each continent, and then devote the rest of the cash to buying dup choice real estate holdings worldwide, and on a daily basis.

Your lifestyle preference is not much better than Mayweather's, it's just as materialistic/poverty induced, the only difference is that you would leave the bulk of your wealth intact for your heirs.

Poverty of the psyche is the worst kind of poverty, it's the reason the entire planet is in such a sorry state today!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by jrusky(m): 12:26pm On Oct 07, 2017
How many time are we going to read this fi r goodness sake? We have read this same lost severally here pls what the hell is all these?

Pls and so damn what? Yes he has bugatti, yes he has Ferrari, yes he has Bentley pls and so damn what?

Pls enough of these thrash.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 12:28pm On Oct 07, 2017
ziddy:

Your lifestyle preference is not much better than Mayweather's, it's just as materialistic/poverty induced, the only difference is that you would leave the bulk of your wealth intact for your heirs.

Poverty of the psyche is the worst kind of poverty, it's the reason the entire planet is in such a sorry state today!

You obviously know next to nothing about the investment potential of real estate acquisition, but that is alright, in the larger scheme of things.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by LeSudAfricaine: 12:30pm On Oct 07, 2017
TheTrueApostle:

Yeye people...

Typical Nigerian always berating black people. Yeye mentality

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by JuicyStar: 12:30pm On Oct 07, 2017
Mrop:
He can't be broke again in this lifetime

I really wish he doesn't go broke again but if he continues this pattern of lavish lifestyle without any investment in the next 10years, then he can go broke. There's no money that can't finish.

Be that as it may, he has the right to spend his money whichever way he likes. He deserves a good life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by CheedyJ(m): 12:31pm On Oct 07, 2017
ateamblezing:
Aren't you black?
I'm guessing He's an albino & DAT is making him feel like a white man...
Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by LeSudAfricaine: 12:36pm On Oct 07, 2017
Jakumo:

This blanket statement is not universally true. There are more than a few Caucasian millionaires, like John Travolta, for example, who are extremely flamboyant, who squander money on expensive cars and aircraft, and who travel the world's finest luxury tourist destinations, yet would NEVER spend a dime to help those less fortunate. Selfish vanity is NOT the exclusive preserve of black people.

Were I blessed to earn a fortune like boxing champ Mayweather, I would settle for a nice used Mercedes CLK550 parked in a modest home on each continent, and then devote the rest of the cash to buying up choice real estate holdings worldwide, and on a daily basis.
Thanks for common sense bro yoh! The self-hate on the site can be unbelievable, every little thing "we as the black race blah blah"
Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by seguno2: 12:37pm On Oct 07, 2017
Any possibility for him to flaunt his works for charity like Bill Gates?
Oh, I forgot that he is a black man with brain filled of black instead of grey matter.
Yet the other blacks praising him will shout racism when told of their collective uselessness.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by seguno2: 12:38pm On Oct 07, 2017
whitebeard:
why the hate

Since when did statistical reality mean hate?
Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 07, 2017
Jakumo:

You obviously know next to nothing about the investment potential of real estate acquisition, but that is alright, in the larger scheme of things.

What happens to your real estate when you're dead? Affect other lives positively while you can. That's the true value of your existence!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by Josh44s(m): 12:40pm On Oct 07, 2017
Biko were is the fleet

Before you quote me, I have a good car with A.C which could carry me from Sokoto to Yenagoa, to and fro.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Moment Anthony Joshua broke down in tears after losing rematch with Usyk (Video) / Michael Jordan's 1984 Sneakers Sold For ₦615 Million (Pictures) / Brazil Vs Chile - World Cup (3 - 2) On Penalties On 28th June 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.