Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) (77047 Views)

Nigerian Woman Married At 48, Gives Birth To A Baby Boy Before Her 50th Birthday / Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) / Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by Marrtynze(m): 1:07pm On Oct 07, 2017
Akudaya, used to hear rumors about one back then in Ilaro, so much mystery on earth
Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by sharpwriter(m): 1:08pm On Oct 07, 2017
shurley22:
But why did he leave with the child na?
I thought they only always disappear themselves and start life elsewhere alone

It is not everytime. It is only God that knows why they do the things they do. Perhaps because they haven't much children. And for those who are saying rubbish (the unbelieving); there was a case that my Dad told me, it happened in the 1970's in my town. This man married a woman and gave birth to 5 children. Nobody can really trace his roots also. He was very rich in those days cos he was into cocoa business. Na one day he just vanished, taking with him 3 children, while he left 2. However, I wasn't briefed on what led to the event, whether he saw someone from his past or maybe it was time for him to depart, but my dad being in his twenty's in those days said people discovered that he doesn't wear shoes, and whenever he walks in the sun or in a place where light is, he has no shadow. Babies here and foolish adults who think they know everything about life and existence dont even know the names of the leaves in their backyard nor their uses. Even we Christians sometimes think we know all because we have the bible, but I do laugh at people's ignorance and I pity them on how shallow their understanding and mind can be. Some don't even know the names of some bush animals, and they think they can dispute life happenings just because they have logic from academic education. If their education is wide enough, they will know that there are mysterious and spiritual aspect of learning, which are many, and even put into book that can be read, although some are so dark that they aren't released for the consumption of the masses. Thank God Apostle Paul said, If anyone thinks he knows anything, he knows nothing yet as he ought to know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by Tedassie(m): 1:10pm On Oct 07, 2017
seangy4konji:
Nkan be Tinz

Kola olawuyi
@bolded,hope you've not seen his ghost o¿
Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by missyQween(f): 1:18pm On Oct 07, 2017
abdelrahman:
There is nothing like akudaya,the jinn used the guy image!

Thought as much too

1 Like

Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by Uzyvicks(f): 1:18pm On Oct 07, 2017
Demons keep deceiving and hurting people

1 Like

Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by sharpwriter(m): 1:18pm On Oct 07, 2017
fk001:

cry so sorry. But have you heard from him again?
I'm sure they cant hear from him again because he would have disappeared since his two colleagues are already aware of his identity.
Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by wtfcoded: 1:29pm On Oct 07, 2017
Lawd akant, akant take this lawd!
Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by Sleekdude4u(m): 1:32pm On Oct 07, 2017
The tale should have been told by moon light grin grin
Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by Incrizz(f): 1:38pm On Oct 07, 2017
Believe this story at your own peril!

Sun newspaper an PM News are kings of fiticious stories!
It might even be the same freelancer writing for them both!
Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by Ishilove: 1:49pm On Oct 07, 2017
nnokwa042:
are u from kwale?cus osadebe used to shout kweeke until one girl from kwale told me is kwale word
Indeed I am.
Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 07, 2017
dre11:

Husband vanishes with only child as kinsman identifies him

http://sunnewsonline.com/mysterious-woman-married-to-dead-man-for-5-years/

"His body, which was badly mangled""

""Four months after, members of his family were wiped out during a clash between farmers and Fulani herdsmen in the state when his village was completely razed"

This is very simple, there's nothing strange about this.

---The mangled dead body that was buried wasn't his.

---He later cane back n Fulani herdsmen have destroyed his community and killed all his relatives, he thus left n found a new life.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by Ishilove: 2:02pm On Oct 07, 2017
ojay2053:
We are spirit being. Not everyone you see is normal human.

It happens always, i knew one that happened two years back, he died and still appeared to someone hours later to smoke cigarette. He told the person he has appointment and need to be there on time before he left.
Maybe they stay to accomplish their mission or something. The truth is things like this occur.
Hot death; truncated soul finding rest.

A friend of my brother related how her own blood brother, a naval officer died in a boat accident, only for him to return home, take his sister out, even used his atm to withdraw. Shortly after he left that same day, the family got a call that the man had died two days earlier.

6 Likes

Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 07, 2017
Ishilove:

'Story'? I've heard stories and it always follow the same pattern. They disappear once someone in their past life identifies them.

I can't believe that u guys believes this...

Read well.

the buried body was mangled.

Four months after, members of his family were wiped out during a clash between farmers and Fulani herdsmen in the state when his village was completely razed.

Go figure.
Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by BiafraIShere(m): 2:05pm On Oct 07, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
Yorubas call it AKUDAYA...

Used to shiver hearing such stories.

By the way, the most scary movie (or series) i've watched is "Hot Cash" featuring the Igbo Vampire/Ghost called Willy Willy shocked shocked

Till today, the soundtrack sends chills down my spine shocked
Stranger Than Fiction! I had to log in after you filled me with nostalgia on remembering "Hot Cash". You must be up to 30 years to have watched Willy Willy. That horror soap opera showed on NTA during early 1990's used to scare me terribly. The cast included Willy Willy (the ghost), Chele, Akrika etc. The sound track alone was terifying (tinininini tin tin, tanananana tin tin tin). He later killed his uncle that used him for ritual and two white garment priests that wanted to surpress his spirit. Nna make I go marry abeg I don old.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 07, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
Anyone that believes this is a foooooool

grin grin grin grin

Bro you harsh sha ooo, I believe such is BS but look around you, even if the truth stares them in the face they'd prefer their realities.
Especially for things they can't logically explain to themselves.
Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by SirdeKay: 2:07pm On Oct 07, 2017
Anybody staying in Akure would have heard of the Akudaaya house at Owe-Akala, Oke-Aro, Akure which belonged to a famous well-to-do man from Kogi State. The man who had previously died in his home town relocated to Akure, became prosperous, got married and had kids. However, his village people, after getting wind of his emergence in Akure tracked him down. He suddenly disappeared from his home while his village people were waiting for him in his living room leaving behind his wife and kids till today.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by Ishilove: 2:08pm On Oct 07, 2017
Ego2:
I've heard about such stories buh didn't believe not till it happened in my mum's family, her late younger bro who died of an illness 10 years ago has been working in abj. according to my late granny she was @ her shop when two young men showed up that Ik sent them to give her a parcel and that they were his co workers, she said which IK they showed her his pix, she said she was shocked buh she didn't say a tin rather she took them to his grave and they were also shocked she also called one of my uncle to confirm his pix n the grave before they left. all this happened in the east, my granny couldn't bare it so my mum was called to come take her mother with her to lag.

P. s granny died outta shock.
Awwww, so sorry about granny.

Anyone who doesn't believe these things are real is being willfully blind. I see them busy analysing the supernatural and shake my head.
Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by Ishilove: 2:11pm On Oct 07, 2017
tamethem:

You really dont kno you and your likes are the bigest fools. Yorubas believe this happens Tivs believe it Ibos believe it Many other African Nations believe it. the whites believe in Ghosts but for a few lunatics like you to come around and call these people fools because youve read some silly books that ave left you silly. You and your likes are Mentally Derailed.

Its happen go ask elders in your home.
You, sir, have not the slightest chill grin
Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by Nellybii: 2:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
Anyone that believes this is a foooooool

How old are you?
So you dont believe this story and that makes anyone with an opinion contrary to yours a fool.?
You are definitely a compound foooool!!
Oponu Ayirada. Mtchewwwww.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by Ishilove: 2:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
Afam4eva:

You sha like this kain mysterious stories.

@topic
I think sun newspaper should be delicenced for making a mockery of journalism. This is at best fiction.
Life is full of mysteries, Afam.
Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by dancewith: 2:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
These kinds of story are prevalent in our folklores. However they are unlikely to be true. One, you would find it hard, real hard, to meet someone that says "Yeah, I am the person that has experienced this", or I know someone that has experienced this. The stories are usually in fourth and fifth person's account and peddled around with no visible means of identifying the real characters in the story

In the case of this story, you would find there may be a logical explanation of it. The story in itself may be fictitious. I would like another journalist or blogger to walk us back through these characters and confirm they spoke with them again and reconfirm these accounts. It is unlikely this can be reconfirmed by another writer.

Finally, it is my strong belief that when we die, we enter a state of nothingness...Just like the day before our births....awaiting judgement. Tales of ghosts and other forms of supernaturals are at best, just that, tales
Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by Ishilove: 2:15pm On Oct 07, 2017
thorpido:
The world is a mystery.There's a family friend who lost their brother.The last time I saw her,she said she heard her brother is in Kaduna and has settled down there.
Has she tried tracking him there?
Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by Tedassie(m): 2:31pm On Oct 07, 2017
Incrizz:
Believe this story at your own peril!
Sun newspaper an PM News are kings of [b]fiticious[/b stories! It might even be the same freelancer writing for them both!
Fictitious
Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by 400billionman: 2:31pm On Oct 07, 2017
attention007:
They are some things we just can't explain

The atheists can explain..
Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by Aboguede(m): 2:33pm On Oct 07, 2017
lol.
ana agu onyi ebi ona eto afo.
so una no wan wake up abi. na 1990 una go see una self. ndi nzuzu look at it again- ten years ago, my father told me, my sister's friend said, my mother said her sister's friend.

Nigeria is too cheap to deceive. guys of mid and late 80's can remember all those weired stories of early 90's including blood money stories but today we all know better and when we hear those stories today we just laugh and remember how interesting child hud wasin those days. But slowly slowly the old political class are passing their tricks to their successors and teaching them how easy they can deceive nigerians and make even the wise become gullible.

anyway, am happy to see from a bright light and I know am not alone

1 Like

Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by panpan(m): 2:37pm On Oct 07, 2017
astute28:
im confused im totally confused, bible say it has been appointed for a man to die once after this judgement so how can we explain this situation nw
Have you ever missed an appointment before?
Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by skillzbae(f): 2:37pm On Oct 07, 2017
it happens, I met a lady in the bus to Indo who was just crying similar story but the child didn't vanish, she was trying to trace the guy home, she dropped the baby for them.

1 Like

Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 07, 2017
Ishilove:
You, sir, have not the slightest chill grin
I dont mean to. grin some kid just come online abusing ppl becos they have access to the internet. Saying anyone who believes this is a fool is a very bad sentence.

1 Like

Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by Tedassie(m): 2:50pm On Oct 07, 2017
The Nephilim is back,these are the last days my ppl...watch n pray

1 Like

Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by 400billionman: 2:51pm On Oct 07, 2017
Nukilia:
The ability to exist in a different dimension and take a new form is possible. Knowledge about this stuffs are hidden from the public...
Humans are capable of doing multiple things such as walking through walls, disappearing and reappearing, e.t.c provided you can move to that dimension of existence.

Well said..

Impossible is nothing.

Its all about Knowledge..

1 Like

Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by Adedoks(m): 2:53pm On Oct 07, 2017
All the educated illiterates in this thread... I shake my head for your deep ignorance.
Real knowledge starts from understanding the spiritual dimension of this world we live in. Not here to argue.
Some of us that understand, know that this story is true, stranger things than this happen on earth but majority of people cannot comprehend the possibilities

1 Like

Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by MightySparrow: 2:55pm On Oct 07, 2017
[quote author=TheTrueApostle post=61179684]Anyone that believes this is a foooooool[/quotre]

So anyone who doesn't believe what you believe or experience what you experience is a fool. Then what are you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Couple Weds Holding Guns & Kissing (Photo) / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman / My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.