Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,596 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Nigeria Vs. Zambia:who Can Stream On Facebook From The Uyo Stadium? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs. Zambia:who Can Stream On Facebook From The Uyo Stadium? (831 Views)

Libya Team Arrive Uyo Stadium After Rejecting Hotel Provided By NFF. Photos / Nigeria Vs Zambia: Five Feared Dead, Scores Injured During Stadium Stampede / Nigeria Vs Zambia: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 0 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Vs. Zambia:who Can Stream On Facebook From The Uyo Stadium? by Ashibelieve: 1:16am On Oct 07, 2017
Since the government has promised to provide free internet service in Uyo, is there any nairalander that will be at the stadium stream it on Facebook? Drop your Facebook username here if you can stream so people like us who won't be close to their TV can watch.

If you dont know how to go about it let us know.

cc: lalasticlala
Re: Nigeria Vs. Zambia:who Can Stream On Facebook From The Uyo Stadium? by Nobody: 3:04am On Oct 07, 2017
How much will u pay?
Ashibelieve:
Since the government has promised to provide free internet service in Uyo, is there any nairalander that will be at the stadium stream it on Facebook? Drop your Facebook username here if you can stream so people like us who won't be close to their TV can watch.

Re: Nigeria Vs. Zambia:who Can Stream On Facebook From The Uyo Stadium? by Ashibelieve: 7:51am On Oct 07, 2017
Which one now guy. Government will provide free network there abi no be so?
TheTrueApostle:
How much will u pay?
Re: Nigeria Vs. Zambia:who Can Stream On Facebook From The Uyo Stadium? by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 07, 2017
So I should leave match I'll be enjoying to be streaming it for you Abi? The streaming AIT and NTA go do no do you, and u don't want to shake body for the inconveniences u will cost me Abi Guy abeg. Go sit down one corner..
Re: Nigeria Vs. Zambia:who Can Stream On Facebook From The Uyo Stadium? by Ashibelieve: 10:25am On Oct 07, 2017
how i'm i sure you are even there.
TheTrueApostle:
So I should leave match I'll be enjoying to be streaming it for you Abi? The streaming AIT and NTA go do no do you, and u don't want to shake body for the inconveniences u will cost me Abi Guy abeg. Go sit down one corner..
Re: Nigeria Vs. Zambia:who Can Stream On Facebook From The Uyo Stadium? by Danielnino00(m): 10:33am On Oct 07, 2017
Save ur self the stress bro...If u have enough data, just download mobdro and watch the game live on bein sports..
Re: Nigeria Vs. Zambia:who Can Stream On Facebook From The Uyo Stadium? by ekems2020(m): 11:52am On Oct 07, 2017
I'm still wondering what has happened to all the sports betting shop in your area, your TV or that of friends. I'm in uyo, but I just got my ticket cos I can't afford to miss this great match....oya follow and so same. PROUDLY AKWA IBOM......lolzz
Ashibelieve:

Re: Nigeria Vs. Zambia:who Can Stream On Facebook From The Uyo Stadium? by Ashibelieve: 2:06pm On Oct 07, 2017
Thank you jor. I will do and use my laptop.
Danielnino00:
Save ur self the stress bro...If u have enough data, just download mobdro and watch the game live on bein sports..
Re: Nigeria Vs. Zambia:who Can Stream On Facebook From The Uyo Stadium? by Ashibelieve: 2:24pm On Oct 07, 2017
Nice watch. Lol at you mentioning bet. I have data to stream I dont have access to TV where I am.
ekems2020:
I'm still wondering what has happened to all the sports betting shop in your area, your TV or that of friends. I'm in uyo, but I just got my ticket cos I can't afford to miss this great match....oya follow and so same. PROUDLY AKWA IBOM......lolzz
Re: Nigeria Vs. Zambia:who Can Stream On Facebook From The Uyo Stadium? by Danielnino00(m): 3:26pm On Oct 07, 2017
Ashibelieve:
Thank you jor. I will do and use my laptop.

I don't think the app is available for PC oo..

(1) (Reply)

Help A Brother / : / Arsene Wenger, I’m Sorry, However It’s Time To Depart Arsenal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.