Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Islam Allows Me To Have Up To Four Wives- Diamond Platinumz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Islam Allows Me To Have Up To Four Wives- Diamond Platinumz (693 Views)

I Won't Marry My Husband If He Can't Marry Four Wives - Lady Shares / Fela Allows Me To Drive And Smoke At Age 12 - Fela's Son Femi Kuti Reveals / “my Religion Allows Me Marry Up To 4 Wives, Get Off My Back” – Diamond Platnumz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islam Allows Me To Have Up To Four Wives- Diamond Platinumz by Kinqkennedy1214: 8:38am On Oct 07, 2017
Some hours after Tanzanian singer, Diamond Platinumz was sued by his babymama Hamisa Mobetto for child support and his main partner, Zari Hassan unfollowed and deleted pictures of him from her Instagram page, Diamond has told his critics to stop meddling in his private life.

Diamond Platinumz took to his Instagram page to show his anger at waking up every day to new stories about his controversial love life.
In a strong-worded Instagram post, Diamond made it clear that he will be the first person to inform his fans when his relationship with the mother of his two children is over. Adding that after all, he is only 28 years old and not legally married to anyone.

Again, that when he decides to marry, his religion being Islam allows him to have up to four wives.

See his IG post below:

Mara Diamond Kamla Huyu, mara sjui naskia anatembea na Huyu, Mara Ooh sjui inasemakana juzi alikuwa na Huyu…Yani kila Ukiamka limezuka jipya, Utazani yangu ina Sukari au Nakojoa dhahabu…..Hebu Niacheni kidogo, niko Busy nahangaika kuipeleka Bongo fleva yetu Duniani…. Sijamkaza yoyote, na Sina Mahusiano na Yoyote anaetajwa, na Siku pia Nikimaliza Mahusiano yangu na Alie South na nikawa na Mwengine na ikifikia kuliweka wazi ntaliweka wazi Mwenyewe, Maana hakuna kitachonizuia… ndio kwanza nna miaka 28, Sijaoa na Hata nikioa Naruhusiwa niwe na wake Wanne PERIOD!!!….

Diamond and babymama Mobetto welcomed their son, Abdullatifah Naseeb in August.

Mobetto sued Diamond Platinumz for defamatory comments he made about her in a live radio interview on Clouds FM when he broke the news that he had fathered a son with the model behind Zari’s back.

She accused Diamond Platinumz of belittling her by using defamatory words while alluding to their once secret affair, something she says has portrayed her in bad light in the eyes of the public.

Mobetto also accuses Diamond Platinumz of failure to provide for their son for close to two months.

This is contrary to Diamond Platinumz’s version of the story when he confessed to being the child’s father, while also claiming that he has been providing child support since conception.

Diamond Platinumz claimed that he has been paying his baby mama a daily upkeep of Tsh70,000 (Sh3,131) as well as bought her a brand new Toyota Rav 4 worth Tsh20 million (Sh895,301).

Source: http://vokogists..com/2017/10/Diamond-Platinumz-says-his-religion-allows-him-to-marry-up-to-four-wives.html

Re: Islam Allows Me To Have Up To Four Wives- Diamond Platinumz by olasaad(f): 8:47am On Oct 07, 2017
Yeah Islam allowed you to marry four wife so that you won't get yourself involved in baby mama of a thing which Islam is totally against.

1 Like

Re: Islam Allows Me To Have Up To Four Wives- Diamond Platinumz by cristianisraeli: 8:50am On Oct 07, 2017
islam and sex is like bean and bread..lol

mohammed was the king of punna

1 Like

Re: Islam Allows Me To Have Up To Four Wives- Diamond Platinumz by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 07, 2017
undecided

Islam the only religion that supports Cheating in Men
The religion of Slavery for their women
Re: Islam Allows Me To Have Up To Four Wives- Diamond Platinumz by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:03am On Oct 07, 2017
oniranu

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Islam Allows Me To Have Up To Four Wives- Diamond Platinumz by wickyyolo: 9:38am On Oct 07, 2017
This 4 some of a thing is making me reason Islam.

I can still divorce and marry an underaged girl.

grin
Re: Islam Allows Me To Have Up To Four Wives- Diamond Platinumz by Ojuororun(m): 9:51am On Oct 07, 2017
cristianisraeli:
islam and sex is like bean and bread..lol

mohammed was the king of punna
only god can judge us
Re: Islam Allows Me To Have Up To Four Wives- Diamond Platinumz by Ojuororun(m): 9:53am On Oct 07, 2017
olasaad:
Yeah Islam allowed you to marry four wife so that you won't get yourself involved in baby mama of a thing which Islam is totally against.
definately.
Re: Islam Allows Me To Have Up To Four Wives- Diamond Platinumz by Elnino4ladies: 9:56am On Oct 07, 2017
This one just born full everywhere for Tanzania.

Tanzania Tuface

1 Like

Re: Islam Allows Me To Have Up To Four Wives- Diamond Platinumz by AkProsper(m): 10:52am On Oct 07, 2017
baby mama everywhere. . . . . .
check my signature ⏬⏬⏬⬇️⬇️

(1) (Reply)

Very Soon My Sound Will Become The Wave – Efe Bbnaija / See How This Nigerian Man Woke His Wife Up This Morning / Fela Anikulapo Kuti 79th Posthumous Birthday Is Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.