Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Andres Iniesta Signs A Life Contract With Barcelona. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Andres Iniesta Signs A Life Contract With Barcelona. (1599 Views)

Pogba Agrees A Whopping £350k-a-week Deal With Barcelona / Andres Iniesta Is Better Than Zinedine Zidane - But What Do YOU Think? / Mikel, Neymar, Ronaldo & Iniesta Welcome Teams To Russia (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Andres Iniesta Signs A Life Contract With Barcelona. by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 07, 2017
http://nippysky.com/sport/1701-andres-iniesta-signs-a-life-contract-with-barcelona-football

Spanish International and Barcelona Midfielfer, Andrea Iniesta is the loyal chap of football. He has agreed and signed a lifetime contract with Barcelona, which means he remain in Barceelona till he stops playing football.

The Spanish midfielder who started playing with the Barcelona youth team in 1996 before progressing to the senior side in 2002 signed a 'contract for life' at the club's Camp Nou stadium on Friday.

According to Iniesta:

'If I'm not playing for Barcelona I would not be able to play against them'.

http://nippysky.com/sport/1701-andres-iniesta-signs-a-life-contract-with-barcelona-football

Re: Andres Iniesta Signs A Life Contract With Barcelona. by Luisema4luv(m): 9:55am On Oct 07, 2017
Mak dem do come epl come play burnley
Re: Andres Iniesta Signs A Life Contract With Barcelona. by vickylincon(m): 11:38am On Oct 07, 2017
this guy is amazing. He and Alexander Hleb of arsenal

(1) (Reply)

Double Your Cash With Top Bet / Top 5 Footballers With The Most Trophies Ever / Unbelievable... I Won N467k On Bet9ja, Pls Drop Your Number For Recharge Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.