Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,073 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Event Concierge At Your Service - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Event Concierge At Your Service (586 Views)

Are you a caterer/event planner? Promote your service for free (photos inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Event Concierge At Your Service by WeddingConcierg(f): 11:05am On Oct 07, 2017
I am an Events Concierge.

This means I offer specialized services for all events ranging from birthdays, graduation ceremonies, weddings(my first love ), corporate shindig and lots more..

In my several years of working in the Events Management Industry, I have realized that an Events planner or Manager is a necessity to have a successful event but unfortunately, many people want but cannot afford the extra expense of hiring an Events Manager/Planner while some others wish to have someone attend to some specific tasks but cannot find anyone to do so at a reasonable charge.

Where do I come in?

1) My team and I can and will help you plan your event according to your budget. Yes!

OR

2)We offer the following specific services

a) Vendor Booking/Vendor Booking and Coordination

For Vendor Booking, we hook you up to the best vendors e. g. Decorators, Caterers, DJ, Photographers etc while for the Vendor Booking and Coordination, we book and coördinate the vendors on the day(s) of the event to make sure everything guest us attended to and leaves satisfied.

b) Errand Services

We help you run errands related to your event that you are too busy to do yourself. We will deliver your invites to your proposed guests, help you pick out souvenirs and thank you gifts for your bridesmaids, take your dresses for alterations, pick up your stuff from vendors and lots more.

c) Coordination

With our team of professional Ushers, we will give exceptional coordination services. We will be devoted primarily to the guests and ensure they are well attended to.

We are working primarily in Lagos but are also available to travel.

Our services are pocket friendly

Send us an email at aandbeventconcierge@gmail.com to book a consultation today.
Re: Event Concierge At Your Service by WeddingConcierg(f): 4:26pm On Oct 09, 2017
Hello,

Are you planning a ceremony or event and you need a professional,a day-of coordinator to help coordinate on the day of the ceremony ?

We are at your service anytime you need us to be.

Call us on +2348175486740 or send an email to andbeventconcierge@gmail.com.

1 Like

Re: Event Concierge At Your Service by WeddingConcierg(f): 4:46pm On Oct 11, 2017
We can help solve your wedding budget problems.

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Of Cross River State Prof. Ben Ayade Uses Scorpion Bike In 2017 Carnival / Check Out Tiwa Savage’s Outfit To Yesterday’s Soundcity Awards (photos) / Wedding Menu: 5 Affordable Finger Foods You Can Serve At Your Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.