Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Hi Guys, I Got An Invitation From A Company In China To Attend A Fair. What Next - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hi Guys, I Got An Invitation From A Company In China To Attend A Fair. What Next (8490 Views)

How Much Could It Cost To Process A US Visa When One Has Been Sent An Invitation / UK Startup And Innovator Visa - My Journey On How I Got An Endoresement / The Nigeria Air Logo Was Designed By FROM6, A Company Based In Bahrain (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi Guys, I Got An Invitation From A Company In China To Attend A Fair. What Next by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 07, 2017
Just as the caption reads, I have been relating with a manufacturing company in China lately. Just this morning, they sent me an invitation to attend a fair by middle of this month. Haven't been to China before. Please what next do i do?
Re: Hi Guys, I Got An Invitation From A Company In China To Attend A Fair. What Next by ifex370(m): 11:16am On Oct 07, 2017
Enter bus and start going na
Re: Hi Guys, I Got An Invitation From A Company In China To Attend A Fair. What Next by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 07, 2017
ifex370:
Enter bus and start going na
grin Bros abeg where I go enter the bus
Re: Hi Guys, I Got An Invitation From A Company In China To Attend A Fair. What Next by emeijeh(m): 11:25am On Oct 07, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Madagascar
Re: Hi Guys, I Got An Invitation From A Company In China To Attend A Fair. What Next by forghon: 11:26am On Oct 07, 2017
Honestly guy u hv to b very careful Chinese are nvr good pple dey re here scavenging anything dey can lay their hands on. Hus paying for the tickets, hotel and other needs. Wish u all d best

1 Like

Re: Hi Guys, I Got An Invitation From A Company In China To Attend A Fair. What Next by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 07, 2017
emeijeh:

Madagascar
I need directions joor
Re: Hi Guys, I Got An Invitation From A Company In China To Attend A Fair. What Next by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 07, 2017
forghon:
Honestly guy u hv to b very careful Chinese are nvr good pple dey re here scavenging anything dey can lay their hands on. Hus paying for the tickets, hotel and other needs. Wish u all d best
I have already made some transactions with them which I paid fully, about to do the second, though they are yet to deliver the goods.

They want me to come for the fair and see a lot of other things
Re: Hi Guys, I Got An Invitation From A Company In China To Attend A Fair. What Next by ifex370(m): 11:33am On Oct 07, 2017
FortifiedCity:

Js comot for house.. No need for bus...

Stop keke.. Tell am "china"
Re: Hi Guys, I Got An Invitation From A Company In China To Attend A Fair. What Next by forghon: 11:34am On Oct 07, 2017
FortifiedCity:
I have already made some transactions with them which I paid fully, about to do the second, though they are yet to deliver the goods.

They want me to come for the fair and see a lot of other things
is like ur paying for your expenses tell dem to buy d ticket for u and ur hotel booked let dem scan and send everything. Let nt b d expenses on u all.
Re: Hi Guys, I Got An Invitation From A Company In China To Attend A Fair. What Next by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 07, 2017
forghon:
is like ur paying for your expenses tell dem to buy d ticket for u and ur hotel booked let dem scan and send everything. Let nt b d expenses on u all.
Should I be the one to request that?

Guess what, I am their only Nigerian customer
Re: Hi Guys, I Got An Invitation From A Company In China To Attend A Fair. What Next by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 07, 2017
ifex370:

Js comot for house.. No need for bus...

Stop keke.. Tell am "china"
OK I have heard you. tongue
Re: Hi Guys, I Got An Invitation From A Company In China To Attend A Fair. What Next by forghon: 11:47am On Oct 07, 2017
FortifiedCity:

sorry bro if dat made u sad.
Re: Hi Guys, I Got An Invitation From A Company In China To Attend A Fair. What Next by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 07, 2017
forghon:
sorry bro if dat made u sad.
Not at all

Is there any real benefits of this invitation?

Justwise and Lalasticlala, please I will appreciate your assistance. Thank you
Re: Hi Guys, I Got An Invitation From A Company In China To Attend A Fair. What Next by forghon: 11:56am On Oct 07, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Not at all

Is there any real benefits of this invitation?
actually u knw dem morethan me. U ll spend quiet a lot if u re to do everything by urself. Bt if its worth going dats to ur advantage. Bt seriously serious i dey fear Chinese pple.
Re: Hi Guys, I Got An Invitation From A Company In China To Attend A Fair. What Next by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 07, 2017
forghon:
actually u knw dem morethan me. U ll spend quiet a lot if u re to do everything by urself. Bt if its worth going dats to ur advantage. Bt seriously serious i dey fear Chinese pple.
Why do you fear them, do you have any ugly experience with them
Re: Hi Guys, I Got An Invitation From A Company In China To Attend A Fair. What Next by forghon: 12:01pm On Oct 07, 2017
[quote author=FortifiedCity post=61189194] Why do you fear them, do you have any ugly experience with them[/quote bro let me nt scare u do ur best sir
Re: Hi Guys, I Got An Invitation From A Company In China To Attend A Fair. What Next by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 07, 2017
[quote author=forghon post=61189296][/quote] Noooo

please share. someone will learn from it
Re: Hi Guys, I Got An Invitation From A Company In China To Attend A Fair. What Next by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 07, 2017
MrBrownjay1 Chuxie
your attention is needed here
Re: Hi Guys, I Got An Invitation From A Company In China To Attend A Fair. What Next by gudxson: 8:15pm On Oct 07, 2017
FortifiedCity:

Oga Ade... how are you sure you are their only Nigerian customer? Na them tell u? If you have dealt with them before why are you skeptical of attending the fair? And if you want to go you only need to ask of chinese embassy ans apply. To shock you oga, i guess this is the i.v you are talking about... fyi, i was also invited to shock you again, i never bought anything from them but they responded to my RFQ before....
Re: Hi Guys, I Got An Invitation From A Company In China To Attend A Fair. What Next by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 07, 2017
gudxson:

Oga Ade... how are you sure you are their only Nigerian customer? Na them tell u? If you have dealt with them before why are you skeptical of attending the fair? And if you want to go you only need to ask of chinese embassy ans apply. To shock you oga, i guess this is the i.v you are talking about... fyi, i was also invited to shock you again, i never bought anything from them but they responded to my RFQ before....
Mr. Man I am not competing with you. I asked them to tell me some of their Nigerian customers. They said I am the first and only one for now. It might be a different company that sent you the IV because the fair is a Kinda national so a lot of companies are participating .You sound as if we are in a competition. Are you sure you are Okay?

Where is the IV they sent you for the fair?
Re: Hi Guys, I Got An Invitation From A Company In China To Attend A Fair. What Next by gudxson: 7:11am On Oct 08, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Mr. Man I am not competing with you. I asked them to tell me some of their Nigerian customers. They said I am the first and only one for now. It might be a different company that sent you the IV because the fair is a Kinda national so a lot of companies are participating .You sound as if we are in a competition. Are you sure you are Okay?

Where is the IV they sent you for the fair?

Check the file i attached earlier i also have email, ofcos u dont expect me to share that. Anyways, u need not be afraid if u really want to go, google chinese embassy lagos or abuja. Get compile ur docs i.v, bank statement, any previous evidence of transacting with any of these chinese coys, birth cert, intl passport, reg company docs (if going as a coy) n any other.

1 Like

Re: Hi Guys, I Got An Invitation From A Company In China To Attend A Fair. What Next by rmx1: 4:06pm On Oct 08, 2017
@ fortified , am sure it's canton fair , it's held October and April at guanzhou every year , I have attended many
Now to your question , apart from the general invite every company sends to countless customers all over the world , that invite is not enough , ask them for a proper invitation obtained by them from there local govt in China , if you do good volume of business with them they will obtain this for you , this is what u will take to the embassy , being a regular travel will help also ,if not u might be rejected with this invite

Alternative u can go thru the route of most ibo traders , get a travel agency with links with the Chinese embassy , they will charge anywhere btw 300 to 500k , not sure of current rate

As par the trip to canton fair , u will get the opportunity not only to see the company u transact with but other companies doing same or similar products , also you will get to see other products not related to what u do that might give u future ideas , it's a huge fair , I guarantee if u stay for 2months u won't cover the fair ground �, all the best

Btw nobody will buy your ticket or pay hotel bills

3 Likes

Re: Hi Guys, I Got An Invitation From A Company In China To Attend A Fair. What Next by Administrator: 7:24pm On Oct 08, 2017
rmx1:

@ fortified , am sure it's canton fair , it's held October and April at guanzhou every year , I have attended many
Now to your question , apart from the general invite every company sends to countless customers all over the world , that invite is not enough , ask them for a proper invitation obtained by them from there local govt in China , if you do good volume of business with them they will obtain this for you , this is what u will take to the embassy , being a regular travel will help also ,if not u might be rejected with this invite

Alternative u can go thru the route of most ibo traders , get a travel agency with links with the Chinese embassy , they will charge anywhere btw 300 to 500k , not sure of current rate

As par the trip to canton fair , u will get the opportunity not only to see the company u transact with but other companies doing same or similar products , also you will get to see other products not related to what u do that might give u future ideas , it's a huge fair , I guarantee if u stay for 2months u won't cover the fair ground �, all the best

Carton fair is worth going for if you can afford it, let the coy get approval from their government or get a travel agency that will sort it out for you. It should be around 300k.

Please don't go because they invited you rather go because you are to attend the fair.

You will spend good money and make good connections that will fetch you good money later.

Please note that you can't stay back in China.

I wish you the very best Bro.

3 Likes

Re: Hi Guys, I Got An Invitation From A Company In China To Attend A Fair. What Next by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 08, 2017
rmx1:

Wow. I really appreciate this.

MhizzAJ are you interested, we could go 2gether
Re: Hi Guys, I Got An Invitation From A Company In China To Attend A Fair. What Next by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 08, 2017
Administrator:

Carton fair is worth going for if you can afford it, let the coy get approval from their government or get a travel agency that will sort it out for you. It should be around 300k.

Please don't go because they invited you rather go because you are to attend the fair.

You will spend good money and make good connections that will fetch you good money later.

Please note that you can't stay back in China.

I wish you the very best Bro.

I salute you Sir. Thank you
Re: Hi Guys, I Got An Invitation From A Company In China To Attend A Fair. What Next by walejohn(m): 3:31pm On Oct 09, 2017
Documents Required

Business Visa (F Visa)
1. One completed visa application form with a recently taken passport photo stuck on;
2. Visa Notification Form issued by an authorized unit in China (Visa notification refers to the form of visa notification issued by departments of the Chinese government, or companies and social organisations authorized by the Chinese Foreign Ministry);
3. Qualified original invitation & guarantee letter with signature and stamp from the applicant's sponsor and business partner in China. The letter should state clearly applicant's name, position and passport number, applicant's company name, address and telephone number, purpose of visit, duration of stay and specific itinerary in China;
4. Qualified original introduction letter with the full name, title, date & signature of the issuing person from applicant's company. The letter should state clearly applicant's name, present occupation and position in the company, purpose of the visit, intended duration of stay, city intended to visit, name and address of applicant's business partner in China, items and quantity of goods planned to order and purchase;
5. The original and one photocopy of the applicant's ID card. (The original will be returned to the applicant after the interview) ;
6. The original and one photocopy of the certificate of incorporation of the applicant's company. (The original will be returned to the applicant after the interview);
7. Hotel reservation in China and round-trip ticket between Nigeria and China;
8. Recent bank statement of account;
9. One photocopy of the applicant's passport Bio-data page and, visa pages with Chinese visa if any;
10. Any proof of business connection with the inviting company in China (e.g. fax of business negotiation, contract, agreement, quotations of goods, invoices, bill of lading.);
11. A list of the documents submitted.

However, the most important document is the government invitation letter which is NO 2 on the list. The company that sent your IV can help you secure it from their government.

2 Likes

Re: Hi Guys, I Got An Invitation From A Company In China To Attend A Fair. What Next by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 09, 2017
walejohn:
Documents Required

Business Visa (F Visa)
1. One completed visa application form with a recently taken passport photo stuck on;
2. Visa Notification Form issued by an authorized unit in China (Visa notification refers to the form of visa notification issued by departments of the Chinese government, or companies and social organisations authorized by the Chinese Foreign Ministry);
3. Qualified original invitation & guarantee letter with signature and stamp from the applicant's sponsor and business partner in China. The letter should state clearly applicant's name, position and passport number, applicant's company name, address and telephone number, purpose of visit, duration of stay and specific itinerary in China;
4. Qualified original introduction letter with the full name, title, date & signature of the issuing person from applicant's company. The letter should state clearly applicant's name, present occupation and position in the company, purpose of the visit, intended duration of stay, city intended to visit, name and address of applicant's business partner in China, items and quantity of goods planned to order and purchase;
5. The original and one photocopy of the applicant's ID card. (The original will be returned to the applicant after the interview) ;
6. The original and one photocopy of the certificate of incorporation of the applicant's company. (The original will be returned to the applicant after the interview);
7. Hotel reservation in China and round-trip ticket between Nigeria and China;
8. Recent bank statement of account;
9. One photocopy of the applicant's passport Bio-data page and, visa pages with Chinese visa if any;
10. Any proof of business connection with the inviting company in China (e.g. fax of business negotiation, contract, agreement, quotations of goods, invoices, bill of lading.);
11. A list of the documents submitted.

However, the most important document is the government invitation letter which is NO 2 on the list. The company that sent your IV can help you secure it from their government.
Bros you too much.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Hi Guys, I Got An Invitation From A Company In China To Attend A Fair. What Next by MhizzAJ(f): 3:08pm On Oct 27, 2017
Didn't i tell u
Somewhere in lag
I had to leave that other thread cos some peeps started viewing
Re: Hi Guys, I Got An Invitation From A Company In China To Attend A Fair. What Next by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 27, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Didn't i tell u
Somewhere in lag
I had to leave that other thread cos some peeps started viewing
Oya let's go inside.

Come and Tell me everything
Re: Hi Guys, I Got An Invitation From A Company In China To Attend A Fair. What Next by MhizzAJ(f): 3:11pm On Oct 27, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Oya let's go inside.

Come and Tell me everything

Check
Ve removed one already oo
Re: Hi Guys, I Got An Invitation From A Company In China To Attend A Fair. What Next by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 27, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Check
Ve removed one already oo
Second one?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Visitation Visa To Dublin In Irland.is Dublin A Good Country To Stay? / Arik Air And Fraud, What Arenigerians Doing. / Rich Global Travels Are Fraudsters, Pls Beware!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.