Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,245 members, 7,811,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Rosy Meurer Prays For Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre On His Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rosy Meurer Prays For Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre On His Birthday (26500 Views)

Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son, Andre On His 6th Birthday / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day / Court Bars Tonto Dikeh From Featuring Son, Andre On "King Tonto" Reality Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rosy Meurer Prays For Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre On His Birthday by Newsmic: 3:45am On Feb 18, 2022
Rosy Meurer, wife of Tonto Dikeh's ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill has celebrated her stepson, Andre, on his 6th birthday, 17th February, 2022, IGBERETV reports.

The actress on her Instagram page shared a picture of her husband’s son with the caption,

"Happy birthday son. May God guide you on your path and give you favour wherever you go. ❤️ #king"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CaFbZhtMolg/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

27 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Prays For Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre On His Birthday by Kingpee2(m): 3:52am On Feb 18, 2022
What’s my business with their family affairs ,if dem like make dem curse their generations join no one cares at this point ,na fuel matter dey pain me right now ...

33 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Prays For Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre On His Birthday by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:56am On Feb 18, 2022
Rosy Meurer, wife of Tonto Dikeh's ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill has celebrated her stepson, Andre, on his 6th birthday, 17th February, 2022, IGBERETV reports.
What a good step mother.
We hope all step mothers can learn from this.

And not behave like step-mothers we see in Nolywood movies.....
Step mothers on Lifeeeee

Patience Ozokwor, featuring Tonto Dike cool cool

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rosy Meurer Prays For Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre On His Birthday by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:57am On Feb 18, 2022
God bless our handsome and cute bobo

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Rosy Meurer Prays For Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre On His Birthday by nairalee(m): 3:57am On Feb 18, 2022
Nairaland is thoroughly lacking quality info to make fp these days.

One unknown Ghanaian actress says she likes cucumber? BOOM Nairaland frontpage.

Man doesn't know if he should break up with his girlfriend that killed his mother? BOOM! Nairaland Front page.

ANY celeb says he/she likes blue cups? BOOM! Nairaland frontpage

149 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Rosy Meurer Prays For Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre On His Birthday by posty56: 3:58am On Feb 18, 2022
bhjj
Re: Rosy Meurer Prays For Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre On His Birthday by ILoveDemMANNA: 4:00am On Feb 18, 2022
Kingpee2:
What’s my business with their family affairs ,if dem like make dem curse their generations join no one cares at this point ...
Bitterness everywhere......

Pathetic undecided

15 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Prays For Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre On His Birthday by otipoju(m): 4:00am On Feb 18, 2022
I am waiting for Tontos response....before i comment

6 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Prays For Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre On His Birthday by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:01am On Feb 18, 2022
Who made him king

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rosy Meurer Prays For Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre On His Birthday by Ogaga87(m): 4:02am On Feb 18, 2022
The beauty of being positive in the face of uncertainty.. I hope she replicate same too..

Maturity is in the mind not in size..

Let uncompromising love leads

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rosy Meurer Prays For Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre On His Birthday by Nobody: 4:08am On Feb 18, 2022
Newsmic:

The actress on her Instagram page shared a picture of her husband’s son with the caption,

I wish there's a filter/criteria to set what you wish to read under NL's General section.

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Prays For Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre On His Birthday by cRobo: 4:09am On Feb 18, 2022
Nice of her
Re: Rosy Meurer Prays For Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre On His Birthday by Nonybb: 4:10am On Feb 18, 2022
What do I need this information for??

6 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Prays For Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre On His Birthday by wink2015(m): 4:13am On Feb 18, 2022
She failed to mention the name of the son.

Rosy Meurer should have done that.

3 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Prays For Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre On His Birthday by Shokoloko(f): 4:17am On Feb 18, 2022
Very wrong of Rosy.

For those who will quote me, I used this verse because Olakunke, Tonto and Rosy all go to church. They all profess to be Christian. The snip below is only for people who profess to be Christians.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rosy Meurer Prays For Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre On His Birthday by elonmuskbaby: 4:30am On Feb 18, 2022
See News undecided
Re: Rosy Meurer Prays For Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre On His Birthday by Benresmy(m): 4:33am On Feb 18, 2022
Newsmic:

Oya carry dere matter for head dey waka lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed news blogger

2 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Prays For Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre On His Birthday by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:35am On Feb 18, 2022
If Tonto and Rosy haven't kissed and made up, then her post is pretentious.

She wants Tonto to be incensed. She's trying to play the "good girl, no hard feelings" card for the public.

She didn't have to post his photo on her timeline to prove she's wishing him well if she isn't in good terms with the child's mother.

71 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Rosy Meurer Prays For Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre On His Birthday by GeneralElder: 4:45am On Feb 18, 2022
We go soon use nairaland teeth dey open drinks for family meeting because rubbish don dey paddy paddy nairaland.

People Don dey complain them dey form Rambo commando.

3 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Prays For Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre On His Birthday by Chiefochiefo(m): 4:47am On Feb 18, 2022
No face your front and mind your business. After evicting him from his father's house, you're now trying to show care angry

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rosy Meurer Prays For Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre On His Birthday by BarrElChapo(m): 4:48am On Feb 18, 2022
Amen angry

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Prays For Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre On His Birthday by Ihavethingstodo: 4:48am On Feb 18, 2022
This is not necessary. She should mind her new family and business!

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rosy Meurer Prays For Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre On His Birthday by Firstcitizen: 4:50am On Feb 18, 2022
Trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rosy Meurer Prays For Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre On His Birthday by jeff1993: 4:54am On Feb 18, 2022
Very matured of her

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rosy Meurer Prays For Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre On His Birthday by 175(m): 4:58am On Feb 18, 2022
I thought the Vulture griller was on ban oooo

Who else noticed how the ogbanje dodged all Abba Kyari thread

angry grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dem no fit talk at all

Swines!!!!!!!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rosy Meurer Prays For Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre On His Birthday by okerekeikpo: 4:59am On Feb 18, 2022
How i take forget #50 wey i soppose take buy cigarettes from mama ibukun shop is still a mystery to me i dey vex

2 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Prays For Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre On His Birthday by kekakuz(m): 5:02am On Feb 18, 2022
Ko necessary naw

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rosy Meurer Prays For Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre On His Birthday by HRMK: 5:13am On Feb 18, 2022
I dont think this is actually necessary!And what was tonto's reaction?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rosy Meurer Prays For Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre On His Birthday by opalu: 5:16am On Feb 18, 2022
Okay
Re: Rosy Meurer Prays For Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre On His Birthday by Nobody: 5:22am On Feb 18, 2022
Na really ‘son’. If it’s the father now, it’s a different story.

This is just a typical example of triggering someone. This woman needs to respect the wishes of a child’s mother and that she doesn’t want her son to be associated with them. Let his father fight his battle. If Tonto react now, people will say she has started.

30 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yvonne Jegede Looking Gorgeous In New Photos After Been Slammed For Racy Pics / Zainab Lawal Set To Feed 1,000 Orphans As She Marks Her Birthday / 'I Regret Dating Seun Egbegbe' - Toyin Aimakhu (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.