Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

My Experience With Sars Police On The 19th Of September 2017 - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / My Experience With Sars Police On The 19th Of September 2017 (876 Views)

50 Happy New Month Messages For Month Of September 2023 / Lady Releases Sultry Photos To Mark Her 19th Birthday / Happy Death Escape: Peter Bril Celebrates After He Escaped From A Drunk SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Sars Police On The 19th Of September 2017 by midehill(m): 12:51pm On Oct 07, 2017
[/color][color=#000099]
Sup guys I was on my way to register for a programme on the 19th of Sept in the afternoon when this car packed beside me...the car was a Serena jeep...the boot was. Opened and they packed beside me and told me to help them and close the boot...they. Didn't wear their uniform so I was . Like I hope this pple are not kidnapperrs...so. I walked away...next thing I heard is hey come here I was scared like madt so they started dragging me...I was screaming for help but nobody could rescue me...they handcuff my leg and started asking me question which cult I belong...this happened at gate bus stop,ipaja lagos...I started crying because I was beaten just because u called me and I didn't answer u...the reason why I didn't answer them was becus I taught they were kidnappers...but thank GOD they are not...so they took me to iyana iba...they packed at one hotel there I was suffocating inside the car...they have arrested one fake pastor too...the man too was crying...so at the hotel it seems dey wanna catch sumbody there probably a yahoo boi but dey didn't c d guy to catch...so after waiting there 4 abt 3 hours they now moved to ikeja...on getting there I was released nd told to come nd collect my phone the next day.bcus it was in d second car...but I didn't go d second day to colect it...dat day was d most embarrasing day of my life...all my cloth was torn so I walked from ikeja to iyana ipaja...palz help me thank God ooo...those sars are mean ooo

Lalasticlala mynd44 help me move this to the promised land so pple can share their experience with sars too

Thank u
Re: My Experience With Sars Police On The 19th Of September 2017 by Tinnytony24(m): 1:07pm On Oct 07, 2017
midehill:
[/color][color=#000099]
...they have arrested one fake pastor too...the man too was crying...
This got me cracked grin grin...Anyways... Sorry bro... U get luck say no b port Harcourt u dey tongue
Re: My Experience With Sars Police On The 19th Of September 2017 by midehill(m): 9:21pm On Oct 07, 2017
Tinnytony24:
This got me cracked grin grin...Anyways... Sorry bro... U get luck say no b port Harcourt u dey tongue

Really Wat will apen if I was in port harcourt pls I wanna knw
Re: My Experience With Sars Police On The 19th Of September 2017 by Tinnytony24(m): 2:01am On Oct 08, 2017
If PH sars dem call u n u no show... Bro... Jst forget it... Ull feel d pains... D beating 2 much... Bt if u try to run... Jst say ur last prayers cool
midehill:

Really Wat will apen if I was in port harcourt pls I wanna knw
Re: My Experience With Sars Police On The 19th Of September 2017 by midehill(m): 6:24pm On Oct 08, 2017
Tinnytony24:
If PH sars dem call u n u no show... Bro... Jst forget it... Ull feel d pains... D beating 2 much... Bt if u try to run... Jst say ur last prayers cool

Loooolz
Re: My Experience With Sars Police On The 19th Of September 2017 by DONFASZY(m): 12:20pm On Oct 09, 2017
Dey do worst dan dis
Dey r legit kidnappers
Armed robbers
Extorters
Touts
Ur own dey learn
People slip in cell for no reasons

(1) (Reply)

Man Holds His Girl Waist To Take Pre-wedding Photo / Chelsea Ponder Appeal Against Uefa Punishment / High Quality Decoration/ Professional Digital Video & Photography For Your Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.