Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,829 members, 7,837,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Actress Mercy Aigbe Shuns Husband As He Marks Birthday Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Mercy Aigbe Shuns Husband As He Marks Birthday Today (1097 Views)

MC Tagwaye Celebrates Tein Jack-rich As He Marks Birthday / Bedroom Photo Of Mercy Johnson And Her Husband, As She Lies On Top Of Him / Canadian Government Honours Olakunle Churchill As He Marks 10th Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Mercy Aigbe Shuns Husband As He Marks Birthday Today by kidap: 7:36pm On Oct 07, 2017
Obviously, there might be no room for reconciliation between actress Mercy Aigbe and her estranged husband, Lanre Gentry.

Known to always make noise about her husband’s birthdays, the actress shunned Gentry’s birthday today, October 7 and has not given a birthday shout-out all day.
Though the last time she posted on Instagram was two days ago, its obvious Mercy is not ready to identify with Gentry again.
Meanwhile, Gentry has given a birthday alert since Thursday night.
The marriage of the Gentrys broke down in April when Mercy released some photos of her battered face which she claimed was wrought by her husband.
On the morning of June 29, actress and mother of two, Mercy Aigbe released a video of her assault by husband, Lanre Gentry.
Her husband later mocked her that she was telling a lie and he had never laid his hands on her.
The seven-year-old union produced a son.
The actress moved out of her marriage, reported to the Anti-Domestic Violence Unit of the Lagos State Ministry of Women Affairs and the husband was charged to court. He spent seven days at the Kirikiri prisons after which he was released on bail.
The case is still in court.
However, Gentry, a businessman decided celebrating his day with photos and post. He wrote on Instagram, “Happy birthday to me ,well in everything I still say thank you Lord in you I trust my God thank you and thank you for let me see moor year thank you Lord .” (sic)

http://news.nollyzone.com/actress-mercy-aigbe-shuns-husband-marks-birthday-today/
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44

Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Shuns Husband As He Marks Birthday Today by MrNollyzone: 7:44pm On Oct 07, 2017
ehya
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Shuns Husband As He Marks Birthday Today by Mrsoundoro(m): 7:49pm On Oct 07, 2017
story story
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Shuns Husband As He Marks Birthday Today by NaijaCelebrity: 8:25pm On Oct 07, 2017
ok
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Shuns Husband As He Marks Birthday Today by catherineokezie(f): 9:56pm On Oct 07, 2017
So congratulating someone on social media is a must?
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Shuns Husband As He Marks Birthday Today by ikemesit4477: 11:10pm On Oct 07, 2017
kidap:
Obviously, there might be no room for reconciliation between actress Mercy Aigbe and her estranged husband, Lanre Gentry.

Known to always make noise about her husband’s birthdays, the actress shunned Gentry’s birthday today, October 7 and has not given a birthday shout-out all day.
Though the last time she posted on Instagram was two days ago, its obvious Mercy is not ready to identify with Gentry again.
Meanwhile, Gentry has given a birthday alert since Thursday night.
The marriage of the Gentrys broke down in April when Mercy released some photos of her battered face which she claimed was wrought by her husband.
On the morning of June 29, actress and mother of two, Mercy Aigbe released a video of her assault by husband, Lanre Gentry.
Her husband later mocked her that she was telling a lie and he had never laid his hands on her.
The seven-year-old union produced a son.
The actress moved out of her marriage, reported to the Anti-Domestic Violence Unit of the Lagos State Ministry of Women Affairs and the husband was charged to court. He spent seven days at the Kirikiri prisons after which he was released on bail.
The case is still in court.
However, Gentry, a businessman decided celebrating his day with photos and post. He wrote on Instagram, “Happy birthday to me ,well in everything I still say thank you Lord in you I trust my God thank you and thank you for let me see moor year thank you Lord .” (sic)

http://news.nollyzone.com/actress-mercy-aigbe-shuns-husband-marks-birthday-today/
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44
gentry sabi murder English ehn! grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Actress Nadia Buari Stuns In New Photos / Paul Okoye reacts after Eedris Abdulkareem slammed Psquare over their split / LADIES, COME IN HERE AND SEE SOMETHING YOU'LD LOVE (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.