Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,724 members, 7,813,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) (48972 Views)

Ebooks VS Hardcopy / Final Year Research Topics | Undergraduate Project Topics In Nigeria / Complete Undergraduate Project Topics and Materials For Final Year Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 07, 2017
Nwokoye Augustine Chukwuemeka aka Ocha. A civil engineering Has fulfilled the requirements for bachelors degree in engineering. His topic "Bs 8110 review for the Nigerian market."
He got this topic in class during a civil engineering studio class which his supervisor was teaching and out of the blue his supervisor suggested that there is a need that someone modifies the current BS code 8110 since most of the values there are not obtainable in Nigeria.
As things turned out ocha was the lucky (but unfortunate) one.
But today seeing this project hard bind, I really appreciate and respect this young man.
He did it.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) by obojememe: 9:43pm On Oct 07, 2017
Na wa...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) by Ossaic66(m): 9:48pm On Oct 07, 2017
Wow shocked Ocha gba gba smiley congratulations

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) by psucc(m): 9:51pm On Oct 07, 2017
It is the sane volume with the 8000pages Nigerian budget that nobody has been able to read let alone implement its content.

Hope this won't ho the same way?

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 07, 2017
psucc:
It is the sane volume with the 8000pages Nigerian budget that nobody has been able to read let alone implement its content.

Hope this won't ho the same way?
That's why it has to reach fp, so that this young man's months of hard labor won't be packed in a store.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) by fweshmax44(m): 9:57pm On Oct 07, 2017
This should be on Fp at least excellence should be acknowledged other than these snake threads that keep making fp... Macho dey greet shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) by fweshmax44(m): 10:00pm On Oct 07, 2017
On behalf of civil 017 set... Nezienu Anya, Fp shit sha
Re: The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 10:01pm On Oct 07, 2017
Lolz

1 Like

Re: The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) by Niyeal(m): 10:03pm On Oct 07, 2017
Some phd thesis(es) are not big as this

4 Likes

Re: The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) by ellagabs(f): 10:07pm On Oct 07, 2017
lafin my ass out ova here....
my God!!!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) by saxwizard(m): 10:19pm On Oct 07, 2017
the student knows the lecturer will not read it

let me borrow my supervisor's English

the guy don bamboozle his supervisor

27 Likes

Re: The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 11:42pm On Oct 07, 2017
Welp! This is way too much na.
Another project topic that would make you write this much is CORRUPTION IN NIGERIA

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) by Depreacherman(m): 11:54pm On Oct 07, 2017
This one na book of chronical

1 Like

Re: The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) by DONADAMS(m): 12:20am On Oct 08, 2017
this guy dey vex sha

1 Like

Re: The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) by sinaj(f): 12:43am On Oct 08, 2017
Na wa o!

Even if na Book of Life sad

I wonder the fonts he used tho

1 Like

Re: The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) by ayeomoaye: 1:37am On Oct 08, 2017
saxwizard:
the student knows the lecturer will not read it

let me borrow my supervisor's English

the guy don bamboozle his supervisor
that's Dr. Adewuyi grammar in UI Chem
Re: The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) by baski92(m): 3:09am On Oct 08, 2017
Lol, they wan kill person, e too much na but thank God he could do it and finish it. Help me tell the lecturer say him need slap may go flash him memory

3 Likes

Re: The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) by Abeos(m): 3:39am On Oct 08, 2017
cheesy. Which kind epistle he write

1 Like

Re: The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) by Nobody: 4:10am On Oct 08, 2017
The latest trend into town
Re: The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) by Donald3d(m): 4:25am On Oct 08, 2017
na iya alakara go use am last last
formal education (especially in Nigeria) is over rated

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) by 1zynnvn(m): 5:39am On Oct 08, 2017
And na nonsense go full inside

6 Likes

Re: The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 5:53am On Oct 08, 2017
This is the final result of copy and paste.

7 Likes

Re: The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) by Somatic(m): 6:17am On Oct 08, 2017
Copy and Paste +pictograms + size 16 Bookman old style font + double spacing = the above project.

13 Likes

Re: The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) by hardbite(m): 6:30am On Oct 08, 2017
hehehehe.....Ocha gba gba......no mind them joor....you Don do am.....
from all of us in civil 017 class, congrats brother!.
#dandy

3 Likes

Re: The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) by hardbite(m): 6:32am On Oct 08, 2017
Somatic:
Copy and Paste +pictograms + size 16 Bookman old style font + double spacing = the above project.

Well I can assure you that he didn't do any copy and paste. he is among the most brilliant in class...and finally him no get mind to do copy and paste.....na mama's boy

16 Likes

Re: The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) by duby017: 7:09am On Oct 08, 2017
ocha gbagba congratulations once again
Re: The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) by SPDAZZY(f): 7:41am On Oct 08, 2017
Well done Ocha. That's a lot of hard work.
Re: The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) by khristal87(m): 7:42am On Oct 08, 2017
Kudos to him, bt its nt d size f d research work dt matters, my m.sc complete proj at unilorin ws jst abt 66 pages, i even hd doubt if it wnt b turned down....bt d proj scored an A.....i hd colleagues who wrote over 300 pages.......some supervisors ll jst bombard dia students with too many research objectives, in d end b.sc proj ll look like ph.d proj...while dey ll fumble during internal n external defence..because u may jst b given 15 minutes to defend 300 pages project...hw d u cope?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) by Johnbosco77(m): 8:19am On Oct 08, 2017
dats her project Bible / Quran..
Re: The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) by DanielsParker(m): 8:20am On Oct 08, 2017
lool. mine was just 51 pages.

and it was the same University of Nigeria. Lol.

this must have cost him some money,

the only reason I'll agree to do this kinda work is if I'm already in first class ..if not, I'll hurriedly change the topic.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Graduating With Second Class Lower Is No Longer An Option - Vincent Adeoba / See The Results My Neighbor's Daughter Got From School / “You Feeds Us In School...” Placard Carried By Katsina Pupils (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.