Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

What Type Of Visa Do I Need To Watch Super Eagles In Russia Come 2018 ? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Type Of Visa Do I Need To Watch Super Eagles In Russia Come 2018 ? (2275 Views)

Mark Babatunde Living In Russia’s Yakutia, Cold Village, Shares Photos / Female Climber Found Frozen On Mountain After Vanishing 31Yrs Ago In Russia(Pics / Nigerians Who Used World Cup As Migration Strategy Stranded In Russia Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Visa Do I Need To Watch Super Eagles In Russia Come 2018 ? by COFOLAND(m): 10:09pm On Oct 07, 2017
I want to be in Russia come 2018 to support super eagles of Nigeria, please good people of travel section, I need to know the type of visa I will request from the Russia embassy and the requirement. Nigerians in Russia you can assist me as well, meanwhile I want to sponsor myself. thanks
Re: What Type Of Visa Do I Need To Watch Super Eagles In Russia Come 2018 ? by Iamsheye(m): 10:11pm On Oct 07, 2017
Russia 2018 SE visa

Believe me at your own risk
Re: What Type Of Visa Do I Need To Watch Super Eagles In Russia Come 2018 ? by COFOLAND(m): 10:19pm On Oct 07, 2017
Iamsheye:
Russia 2018 SE visa

Believe me at your own risk
why did you comment when you dont info ? we should learn how to respect ourselves

7 Likes

Re: What Type Of Visa Do I Need To Watch Super Eagles In Russia Come 2018 ? by Iamsheye(m): 10:30pm On Oct 07, 2017
COFOLAND:
why did you comment when you dont info ? we should learn how to respect ourselves
Someone cannot play with you,is dah how u use to do

Abeg no vex
Re: What Type Of Visa Do I Need To Watch Super Eagles In Russia Come 2018 ? by cristianisraeli: 10:33pm On Oct 07, 2017
COFOLAND:
I want to be in Russia come 2018 to support super eagles of Nigeria, please good people of travel section, I need to know the type of visa I will request from the Russia embassy and the requirement. Nigerians in Russia you can assist me as well, meanwhile I want to sponsor myself. thanks

you better talk true..na super eagles you won support abi you wan lost for moscow.lol

5 Likes

Re: What Type Of Visa Do I Need To Watch Super Eagles In Russia Come 2018 ? by krezorn: 10:43pm On Oct 07, 2017
lol
Re: What Type Of Visa Do I Need To Watch Super Eagles In Russia Come 2018 ? by krezorn: 10:44pm On Oct 07, 2017
cristianisraeli:

you better talk true..na super eagles you won support abi you wan lost for moscow.lol

hahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hfcbhdznbcdsxbhfsaxvbgdsxbbbbbncxx

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Visa Do I Need To Watch Super Eagles In Russia Come 2018 ? by synergybj: 11:02pm On Oct 07, 2017
i think if you have your tickets for the 2018 WC, it should be visa free.

3 Likes

Re: What Type Of Visa Do I Need To Watch Super Eagles In Russia Come 2018 ? by COFOLAND(m): 11:08pm On Oct 07, 2017
cristianisraeli:

that is the true, am ok here in Nigeria, going there not to hustle am very ok in Nigeria, very okay.
Re: What Type Of Visa Do I Need To Watch Super Eagles In Russia Come 2018 ? by COFOLAND(m): 11:09pm On Oct 07, 2017
synergybj:
i think if you have your tickets for the 2018 WC, it should be visa free.
just ticket?
Re: What Type Of Visa Do I Need To Watch Super Eagles In Russia Come 2018 ? by cristianisraeli: 11:18pm On Oct 07, 2017
COFOLAND:
that is the true, am ok here in Nigeria, going there not to hustle am very ok in Nigeria, very okay.

hahaha..just march to russian embassy when the time come or go join eagles supporters team or check the russian website
Re: What Type Of Visa Do I Need To Watch Super Eagles In Russia Come 2018 ? by COFOLAND(m): 11:31pm On Oct 07, 2017
cristianisraeli:

hahaha..just march to russian embassy when the time come or go join eagles supporters team or check the russian website
are you saying I can't get the info I need from here ?
Re: What Type Of Visa Do I Need To Watch Super Eagles In Russia Come 2018 ? by cristianisraeli: 11:35pm On Oct 07, 2017
COFOLAND:
are you saying I can't get the info I need from here ?

you can am giving you the fastest route
Re: What Type Of Visa Do I Need To Watch Super Eagles In Russia Come 2018 ? by Malayy(m): 12:13am On Oct 08, 2017
Hmmmm. I smell fish here. You never talk true.
Re: What Type Of Visa Do I Need To Watch Super Eagles In Russia Come 2018 ? by COFOLAND(m): 12:22am On Oct 08, 2017
Malayy:
Hmmmm. I smell fish here. You never talk true.
if you are thief dont think everyone is a thief like you , just a parable
Re: What Type Of Visa Do I Need To Watch Super Eagles In Russia Come 2018 ? by Malayy(m): 1:46am On Oct 08, 2017
COFOLAND:
if you are thief dont think everyone is a thief like you , just a parable
don't let Russian redneck soldiers use you for a target practice. Your life is more precious than that.
#myOneCent
Re: What Type Of Visa Do I Need To Watch Super Eagles In Russia Come 2018 ? by COFOLAND(m): 6:46am On Oct 08, 2017
Malayy:
don't let Russian redneck soldiers use you for a target practice. Your life is more precious than that.
#myOneCent
did any of your family members fell victim before or what are you trying to say cos people like you with negativity hardly grow
Re: What Type Of Visa Do I Need To Watch Super Eagles In Russia Come 2018 ? by Malayy(m): 6:55am On Oct 08, 2017
COFOLAND:
did any of your family members fell victim before or what are you trying to say cos people like you with negativity hardly grow
And bear it in mind that there's no job in Russia for blacks. Unless na snow you go dey pack. When hunger sets in, you will regret your life. But by then, it will be too late
Re: What Type Of Visa Do I Need To Watch Super Eagles In Russia Come 2018 ? by sicily4u: 7:25am On Oct 08, 2017
Malayy:
And bear it in mind that there's no job in Russia for blacks. Unless na snow you go dey pack. When hunger sets in, you will regret your life. But by then, it will be too late

Are u serious, how can I join the super eagle fans to be in Russia ? When we get the bridge we will cross it
Re: What Type Of Visa Do I Need To Watch Super Eagles In Russia Come 2018 ? by COFOLAND(m): 7:57am On Oct 08, 2017
Malayy:
you see your low life person has prove me right? So going there to watch super Eagle at the World Cup mean I want to go and look for job, see if you want to know if am doing fine for myself you can visit me in my office tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: What Type Of Visa Do I Need To Watch Super Eagles In Russia Come 2018 ? by Spylord48: 8:26am On Oct 08, 2017
wait till next year before you start to working on it.Even if you go to the embassy, they might not give U the required information because they will have to wait for the draws and other things to be completed before they set out formalities for visa processing depending on your country of origin.
Re: What Type Of Visa Do I Need To Watch Super Eagles In Russia Come 2018 ? by Spylord48: 8:27am On Oct 08, 2017
COFOLAND:
you see your low life person has prove me right? So going there to watch super Eagle at the World Cup mean I want to go and look for job, see if you want to know if am doing fine for myself you can visit me in my office tomorrow

where b your office? abeg you fit hook me up with a good job there please?
Re: What Type Of Visa Do I Need To Watch Super Eagles In Russia Come 2018 ? by COFOLAND(m): 8:52am On Oct 08, 2017
Spylord48:

where b your office? abeg you fit hook me up with a good job there please?
3/9 olu koleosho street off medical road ikeja, come with your CV
Re: What Type Of Visa Do I Need To Watch Super Eagles In Russia Come 2018 ? by Spylord48: 9:00am On Oct 08, 2017
COFOLAND:
3/9 olu koleosho street off medical road ikeja, come with your CV
chai am in Anambra. wish I can make it .thought it is somewhere close by
Re: What Type Of Visa Do I Need To Watch Super Eagles In Russia Come 2018 ? by COFOLAND(m): 9:04am On Oct 08, 2017
Spylord48:

chai am in Anambra. wish I can make it .thought it is somewhere close by
to God be the glory i have what its takes to sponsor myself to Russia to support super Eagle come 2018. Thanks
Re: What Type Of Visa Do I Need To Watch Super Eagles In Russia Come 2018 ? by stobery(m): 4:46pm On Oct 08, 2017
Apply for ticket first when it is on sale before you go to the embassy to apply
Re: What Type Of Visa Do I Need To Watch Super Eagles In Russia Come 2018 ? by COFOLAND(m): 7:25pm On Oct 08, 2017
stobery:
Apply for ticket first when it is on sale before you go to the embassy to apply
thanks a lot

(1) (2) (Reply)

CEO Of Air Peace Boards Economy Class, Excites Other Passengers (photos) / Landing At MMA, Lagos. Offensive Commentary? / ECOWAS Permit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.