Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Why Was Zambia's Goal Cancelled? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Was Zambia's Goal Cancelled? (2368 Views)

Clean Super Eagles Goal Cancelled By Referee / Messi Missed Penalty Because He Cancelled Israel Game – Israel Defense Minister / Gernot Rohr Releases Eagles' Squad For Nigeria Vs Zambia Match (See Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Was Zambia's Goal Cancelled? by Adenex3051(m): 10:33pm On Oct 07, 2017
Football Referees in the house can you please educate me on why the Zambian was cancelled.
First permit me to say I as patriotic as any Nigerian can be or perhaps a lot more patriotic than most will assume.
As a football fan I believe fair and honest victory, it makes it sweeter when you know your team truly earned its victory.
Super Eagles' victory left a sour taste in my mouth because I cannot explain why a goal which seem legitimate was cancelled by the central referee.
Thanks
Re: Why Was Zambia's Goal Cancelled? by Pierohandsome: 10:38pm On Oct 07, 2017
It ws an error by the referee, it ws a clean goal. Though Naija played better and deserve to win

1 Like

Re: Why Was Zambia's Goal Cancelled? by Adenex3051(m): 11:29am On Oct 08, 2017
]It ws an error by the referee, it ws a clean goal. Though Naija played better and deserve to win[/quote]
A honest Nigerian football fan have spoken
Re: Why Was Zambia's Goal Cancelled? by rayblast(m): 11:43am On Oct 08, 2017
1. Home Advantage 2. Fifa prefer to see Nigeria in Russia
Re: Why Was Zambia's Goal Cancelled? by ambrosini593(m): 11:46am On Oct 08, 2017
for Christ sake that player right side was slightly off. apart from that, the linesman flagged off the attacker early but the useless player wanted to be smart by putting the ball into the net. I taught he will receive yellow card self. also the position of the camera made him onside but he was off. this ur thread is unnecessary

6 Likes

Re: Why Was Zambia's Goal Cancelled? by quickly: 2:23pm On Oct 08, 2017
Adenex3051:
]It ws an error by the referee, it ws a clean goal. Though Naija played better and deserve to win
A honest Nigerian football fan have spoken

The player was offside when the ball was played and flag was up.
Re: Why Was Zambia's Goal Cancelled? by ambrosini593(m): 6:36pm On Oct 08, 2017
op check the Zambia attacker again

(1) (Reply)

See Picture Of Whites Wearing Nigeria Jersey With Pride / Chukwueze Scores For Villarreal In Eight-goal Thriller Against Granada (VIDEO) / My Brother Sent Me 1m To Bet Chelsea Win Man City. Should I Play It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.