Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

I Think Usain Bolt Faked His Injury In The 4 X100m Final! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Think Usain Bolt Faked His Injury In The 4 X100m Final! (2341 Views)

Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) / Usain Bolt's Feet Causes Commotion On Social Media / Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Usain Bolt Faked His Injury In The 4 X100m Final! by MurphyG1(m): 10:27pm On Aug 12, 2017
I think Usain Bolt Faked His Injury in the 4 x100m Final because he knew he really had a lot to makeup for the moment he received the baton from Yohan Blake.

Click 'Like' if you agree or 'Share' if you disagree. cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKNNX1VtN0U

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Think Usain Bolt Faked His Injury In The 4 X100m Final! by NAMAS(m): 10:30pm On Aug 12, 2017
It was a disaster for Bolt.
Re: I Think Usain Bolt Faked His Injury In The 4 X100m Final! by H8ta(m): 10:44pm On Aug 12, 2017
Lol grin grin
Re: I Think Usain Bolt Faked His Injury In The 4 X100m Final! by Nbote(m): 11:27pm On Aug 12, 2017
OP u are really dumb if u think being insensitive would get u likes or shares... Bolt was 3rd by d tym he collected d baton and was about hitting full stride... If muscle pull hold U, u go understand... If u had watched any of his races u'll understand he's Neva d fastest off d block but overtakes others once he hits full stride.. He doesn't need to fake an injury to retire...

10 Likes

Re: I Think Usain Bolt Faked His Injury In The 4 X100m Final! by thegrace: 12:21am On Aug 13, 2017
Strange, I have never seen him injured before. I don't know how he could have beaten Coleman in front of him when He could not beat him at semifinals and final of 100M.
Re: I Think Usain Bolt Faked His Injury In The 4 X100m Final! by Peacemaker: 5:59am On Aug 13, 2017
To imply that someone who gave his all to athletics and was a game changer faked his injury is unfair. Throughout his career he never gave up.His last race is the most unlikely time he would change that.If you want to give examples of fake injuries go back to 1988 at the Seoul Olympics when Nigeria's Chidi Imoh stopped at the 30 meter mark when 6 sprinters where bolting past him like a bad habit
Re: I Think Usain Bolt Faked His Injury In The 4 X100m Final! by ReallySmart(m): 1:29pm On Aug 13, 2017
I think bolt is still the fastest man alive from his speed in miles per hour. He could easily come second on the race without that injury...

(1) (Reply)

Where Is That Girl That Predicted BURNLEY TO WIN. You Made Me Win 60k / See The Hotel Where The Super Eagles Will Lodge In Russia (pics) / Pitch Invader Tried To Put Hat On World Cup Trophy Before Final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.