Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,178 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

General Russia Visiting Visa Enquiries.!!!(Lets go support Eagles)!!!. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Russia Visiting Visa Enquiries.!!!(Lets go support Eagles)!!!. (3764 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

General Russia Visiting Visa Enquiries.!!!(Lets go support Eagles)!!!. by seangy4konji: 11:42pm On Oct 07, 2017
Good evening NLders...

This thread is for people willing to apply for for visiting visa to Russia,,Nairalanders who have successfully obtained visa from the consulate can please drop some post to advice on procedures and life generally in RUSSIA..The Eagles are coming soon...

I looked up some embassy information on the internet and i will attach them here so please feel free to share it as we learn more as we prepare for the adventure in Moscow.

This are the embassy information i was able to gather for now and will keep updating as they come along...Russia here we come.

For the Russia visa form.Visit:

http://visa.kdmid.ru

Russian Consulate Address and Contacts:

https://nigeria.mid.ru/web/en-nigeria/contacts

https://nigeria.mid.ru/web/en-nigeria/russian-visa

Abuja

Chancellery:

nigeria@mid.ru
phone: +234 805-908-00-07, +234 813-901-61-48 (from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm)
Twitter: @RusEmbNigeria
Facebook: www.facebook.com/nigeria.mid.ru
Consular Section:

rusconsulabuja@mid.ru
phone: +234 812-139-37-21 (from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm)
Mail address:

Russian Embassy in Nigeria
Plot 1119, Constitution avenue,
Central Business District,
Abuja

Location: Plot 1119, Constitution avenue, Central Business District, Abuja, Nigeria.

Embassy of the Russian Federation in Lagos:
Address: Embassy of the Russian Federation in the Federal Republic of Nigeria, 5, Walter Carrington Crescent, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria P.O.Box 2723, Marina, Nigeria
Phone: +(234-1) 261-22-67, +(234-1) 261-50-22
Fax: +(234-1) 461-99-94
E-mail: RusEmLagos@vgccl.net

Representative Office of the Russian Federation in Abuja:
Address: Plot 715, Zone AG, 8 Panama Crescent, Maitana, Abuja, Nigeria
Phone: +(234)9-413-53-74
Fax: +(234) 9-413-49-51

List of visa documents:

In order to receive an entry visa to the Russian Federation an applicant should present to the Embassy's Consular Division the following documents:

International passport valid for at least 6 months and photocopy of its data page;
Duly completed Visa Application Form (via http://visa.kdmid.ru) with one applicant’s photo (size 30×40 mm);
Policy of medical insurance;
HIV (AIDS) Test Certificate;
Consular fee payment receipt;
An original invitation to enter the territory of the Russian Federation issued by the Federal Migration Service of the Russian Federation or the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation (telex number required);
Visa issuance permission of the Federal Migration Service of the Russian Federation (Temporary Resident and Refugee visas);
An original and a photocopy of a Tourist Voucher, issued by a Russian travel agency, registered in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation (Tourist visas);
Copy of an agreement on tourist services (Tourist visas);
Note of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Nigeria (Official and Diplomatic visas);
A letter from the Russian receiving organization/Embassy of Nigeria in Russia/Russian citizen which confirms the invitation for a foreign citizen to travel to the Russian Federation;
Photocopy of a Russian citizen’s national passport, containing personal data and registration address of its holder (Joint Trip and Private visas);
Certificate of Incorporation, legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Nigeria (Business and Working visas);
Certificate of Education, legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Nigeria (Student visa);
Certificate of Birth/Adoption/Marriage/Name Change (Affidavit), legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Nigeria;
Employment Agreement (Working visa);
Police Character Certificate (for the citizens of Nigeria only);
Police Deportation Certificate (for the citizens of Nigeria only);
Nigerian Residence Permit (except for the citizens of Nigeria);
Russian Work Permit (Working visa);
Photocopy of ticket to the final destination point and return ticket (Transit and Tourist visas);
Bank account statement for the period of last 6 months.

I am unable to locate visa fees but with an e mail to the embassy i guess that should not be hard...

God bless Nigeria.

cc: Arsenalholic
cc:explorers
cc: justwise

Re: General Russia Visiting Visa Enquiries.!!!(Lets go support Eagles)!!!. by Ikenna792(m): 10:40pm On Oct 08, 2017
seangy4konji:
Good evening NLders...

This thread is for people willing to apply for for visiting visa to Russia,,Nairalanders who have successfully obtained visa from the consulate can please drop some post to advice on procedures and life generally in RUSSIA..The Eagles are coming soon...

I looked up some embassy information on the internet and i will attach them here so please feel free to share it as we learn more as we prepare for the adventure in Moscow.

This are the embassy information i was able to gather for now and will keep updating as they come along...Russia here we come.

For the Russia visa form.Visit:

http://visa.kdmid.ru

Russian Consulate Address and Contacts:

https://nigeria.mid.ru/web/en-nigeria/contacts

https://nigeria.mid.ru/web/en-nigeria/russian-visa

Abuja

Chancellery:

nigeria@mid.ru
phone: +234 805-908-00-07, +234 813-901-61-48 (from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm)
Twitter: @RusEmbNigeria
Facebook: www.facebook.com/nigeria.mid.ru
Consular Section:

rusconsulabuja@mid.ru
phone: +234 812-139-37-21 (from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm)
Mail address:

Russian Embassy in Nigeria
Plot 1119, Constitution avenue,
Central Business District,
Abuja

Location: Plot 1119, Constitution avenue, Central Business District, Abuja, Nigeria.

Embassy of the Russian Federation in Lagos:
Address: Embassy of the Russian Federation in the Federal Republic of Nigeria, 5, Walter Carrington Crescent, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria P.O.Box 2723, Marina, Nigeria
Phone: +(234-1) 261-22-67, +(234-1) 261-50-22
Fax: +(234-1) 461-99-94
E-mail: RusEmLagos@vgccl.net

Representative Office of the Russian Federation in Abuja:
Address: Plot 715, Zone AG, 8 Panama Crescent, Maitana, Abuja, Nigeria
Phone: +(234)9-413-53-74
Fax: +(234) 9-413-49-51

List of visa documents:

In order to receive an entry visa to the Russian Federation an applicant should present to the Embassy's Consular Division the following documents:

International passport valid for at least 6 months and photocopy of its data page;
Duly completed Visa Application Form (via http://visa.kdmid.ru) with one applicant’s photo (size 30×40 mm);
Policy of medical insurance;
HIV (AIDS) Test Certificate;
Consular fee payment receipt;
An original invitation to enter the territory of the Russian Federation issued by the Federal Migration Service of the Russian Federation or the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation (telex number required);
Visa issuance permission of the Federal Migration Service of the Russian Federation (Temporary Resident and Refugee visas);
An original and a photocopy of a Tourist Voucher, issued by a Russian travel agency, registered in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation (Tourist visas);
Copy of an agreement on tourist services (Tourist visas);
Note of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Nigeria (Official and Diplomatic visas);
A letter from the Russian receiving organization/Embassy of Nigeria in Russia/Russian citizen which confirms the invitation for a foreign citizen to travel to the Russian Federation;
Photocopy of a Russian citizen’s national passport, containing personal data and registration address of its holder (Joint Trip and Private visas);
Certificate of Incorporation, legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Nigeria (Business and Working visas);
Certificate of Education, legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Nigeria (Student visa);
Certificate of Birth/Adoption/Marriage/Name Change (Affidavit), legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Nigeria;
Employment Agreement (Working visa);
Police Character Certificate (for the citizens of Nigeria only);
Police Deportation Certificate (for the citizens of Nigeria only);
Nigerian Residence Permit (except for the citizens of Nigeria);
Russian Work Permit (Working visa);
Photocopy of ticket to the final destination point and return ticket (Transit and Tourist visas);
Bank account statement for the period of last 6 months.

I am unable to locate visa fees but with an e mail to the embassy i guess that should not be hard...

God bless Nigeria.

cc: Arsenalholic
cc:explorers
cc: justwise

Visa Fee is about 35k
Re: General Russia Visiting Visa Enquiries.!!!(Lets go support Eagles)!!!. by mavinc4u(f): 12:43pm On Oct 09, 2017
It is visa free. Just get your ticket approve by fifa then go for fan id
Re: General Russia Visiting Visa Enquiries.!!!(Lets go support Eagles)!!!. by seangy4konji: 2:04pm On Oct 09, 2017
There is good news...Intending world cup goers will need to buy match tickers prior and get acreditation or fan id from fifa and with that you dont need a visa to enter russia for the world cup but at least hotel accomodations and allmust be handy with that ID...No need for embassy as the nes is..good one i guess...
Ikenna792:

Visa Fee is about 35k

1 Like

Re: General Russia Visiting Visa Enquiries.!!!(Lets go support Eagles)!!!. by seangy4konji: 2:07pm On Oct 09, 2017
Thanks Marvinc4u...I guess you have to send the ticket to fifa for verification and then being issued the fan id..have a link to the fifa process for a view?
mavinc4u:
It is visa free. Just get your ticket approve by fifa then go for fan id
Re: General Russia Visiting Visa Enquiries.!!!(Lets go support Eagles)!!!. by mavinc4u(f): 3:39pm On Oct 09, 2017
seangy4konji:
Thanks Marvinc4u...I guess you have to send the ticket to fifa for verification and then being issued the fan id..have a link to the fifa process for a view?

Check Google bro.
Re: General Russia Visiting Visa Enquiries.!!!(Lets go support Eagles)!!!. by seangy4konji: 6:11pm On Oct 09, 2017
Ybnl. Google don't open on dis phone. Will find a means. Than.
mavinc4u:

Check Google bro.
Re: General Russia Visiting Visa Enquiries.!!!(Lets go support Eagles)!!!. by Joephat(m): 6:37pm On Oct 09, 2017
ppl will finally disappear from zoo...
even though na sweeping, person go go dey sweep..
no time. jobless graduates time up!!!
what r the requirements for the ticket?
the ticket money no go be here..
Re: General Russia Visiting Visa Enquiries.!!!(Lets go support Eagles)!!!. by seangy4konji: 8:00pm On Oct 09, 2017
Nothing in Russia bro. Just beautiful girls vodka and back to Africa I would advice you.u cant afford to go lost in Russia. Too cold a country.but them girls are d baddest.eastern Europe have the nicest girls. Well everyone from all around d world will be there no lost there. Candid advice.

Ps. Try and get Shenghen visa so some friends you make from Russia. You flex in Netherlands,Belgium and co and head back home. Just get your $ in shape,be a god fun traveller and it's gonna be a lovely 2018 trip.
Joephat:
ppl will finally disappear from zoo...

even though na sweeping, person go go dey sweep..

no time. jobless graduates time up!!!

what r the requirements for the ticket?

the ticket money no go be here..
Re: General Russia Visiting Visa Enquiries.!!!(Lets go support Eagles)!!!. by claremont(m): 9:43pm On Oct 09, 2017
You don't need a visa to go to the world cup in Russia. Buy a ticket, get your 'FanID' registered. The info is on Google.

If this world cup was in UK or any of the EU countries and it was visa-free, most Nigerians will use it to disappear. grin
Re: General Russia Visiting Visa Enquiries.!!!(Lets go support Eagles)!!!. by seunny4lif(m): 10:37pm On Oct 09, 2017
grin grin grin
claremont:
You don't need a visa to go to the world cup in Russia. Buy a ticket, get your 'FanID' registered. The info is on Google.

If this world cup was in UK or any of the EU countries and it was visa-free, most Nigerians will use it to disappear. grin
Re: General Russia Visiting Visa Enquiries.!!!(Lets go support Eagles)!!!. by Mike213: 6:31am On Jan 11, 2021
seangy4konji:
Nothing in Russia bro. Just beautiful girls vodka and back to Africa I would advice you.u cant afford to go lost in Russia. Too cold a country.but them girls are d baddest.eastern Europe have the nicest girls. Well everyone from all around d world will be there no lost there. Candid advice.

Ps. Try and get Shenghen visa so some friends you make from Russia. You flex in Netherlands,Belgium and co and head back home. Just get your $ in shape,be a god fun traveller and it's gonna be a lovely 2018 trip.

Please tell me about your experiences in Dubai. You promised to talk about it some years ago and didn’t pls. Just say little if your experience so I don’t take ur time bro
Re: General Russia Visiting Visa Enquiries.!!!(Lets go support Eagles)!!!. by seangy4konji: 10:39am On Jan 11, 2021
Mike213:

Please tell me about your experiences in Dubai. You promised to talk about it some years ago and didn’t pls. Just say little if your experience so I don’t take ur time bro
what do you want to know bro..feel free to ask..Dubai is my city.

(1) (Reply)

The First Pictures I Took When I Arrived In Brazil(photos) / The Easiest Way To Get Brazil Visa ? Is It Tourism Or Visitn. / Where Is The Best Motor Park When Travelling To Kano From Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.