Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

See The Conversation That Went Between Jesus Christ And A Young Man - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See The Conversation That Went Between Jesus Christ And A Young Man (405 Views)

Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You / Holy Names In Celestial Church Of Christ And Their Uses In Psalms / 10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Conversation That Went Between Jesus Christ And A Young Man by Nobody: 1:20am On Oct 08, 2017
Please, you all, read the following conversation that went between me and the Chief Corner Stone.

Me: [Wakes up and yawns with hands stretched wide]. Awww... That writing really made my fingers beg for mercy. [Presses knuckles].

Jesus: [Takes gentle and mild glances at me from his abode up above].

Me: I'm kinda late for Church now. Lemme quickly take my bath. [Soon, he hears a still small voice call his name but doesn't know where it's coming from]. Who's calling me? That doesn't sound like someone I know or seen. [Hears it again].

Jesus: Joshua, Joshua...

Me: yes, Who's that? [Already frightened]

Jesus: Be not dismayed. I am your Lord.

Me: [Kneels down with head bowed down]. Master! I'm famished.

Jesus: my son, Joshua, you never spoke to me since last week. You never seek me in the morning as usual, and now you're going to my house to receive my blessings? [He says softly and meekly] .

Me: My Lord, I've been frustrated and worried. I'm never that way.

Jesus: But you spent the whole night typing a 3000 word article for someone, but you could never invest such time to talk with me as you do in prayer. Joshua, my salvation for your soul is worth the things of this life. How many more of the things of this life would rescue your soul from destruction and hell that was prepared for the devil and his cohorts?

Me: [Bows head in shame] Master, what can I do? I'm weak in body and in spirit even when my soul thirst for you like someone in a dry land.

Jesus: Joshua, what does my word say? It says 'I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me' and yet you pretend as though you read my word. Joshua, my grace is sufficient for you, and you must in my name overcome every wiles of the devil. All power and authority has been given in my name. When you read my word, you're strengthened. When you call my name, the devils flee. When you call on me, I'll answer you and show you great and mighty things in which you do not know. Joshua, it is time for you to humble yourself and call unto me, and watch every darkness that surround you bow.

Me: my Lord! I'm an ungrateful and unfaithful servant. How can I call you when I feel like filth? I'm stained and impure and your grace is sufficient for me? I've transgressed against your words and gone my own ways, and but for grace I could not be saved [Says amidst tears and on knees holding the Lord's both leg that was covered with glowing and sparkling white garment and golden sandals that glistened like sparkling water].

Jesus: [Lifts him up and wipes off Joshua's tears]. it is well. [He said and disappeared].

#F.I.C.T.I.O.N
#AlmostTrue
Lol...

Geez! I wish this just happened!

You see guys, if this were to be you, then how would you feel? Solemn? Reluctant? Hardened? Insulted? Disgraced? Happy? Disappointed? Left out? Empty? Discouraged? Strengthened? Renewed? Revived? Restored? Redeemed? Or what?

As the Holy Spirit says, 'Today, if you will here his voice, harden not your heart'

I love you all. Jesus loves you more!

P.S. Happy sunday.
Re: See The Conversation That Went Between Jesus Christ And A Young Man by Nobody: 3:07am On Oct 08, 2017
Inspiring. I love you my dear father and savior.

1 Like

Re: See The Conversation That Went Between Jesus Christ And A Young Man by Mjshexy(f): 6:13am On Oct 08, 2017
Nice and inspiring, not just going to church, your heart must be attune with Him and His word

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pope Francis Requests Discussion To Permit Married Men Become Clergymen(priest) / Pastors Living The Ultra Expensive Lifestyle At Their Church Members Expense / In Akwa Ibom: 2 Weeks Old Dead Baby Resurrects In Womb After Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.