Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status (57399 Views)

I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie / Nazo Ekezie Shoots Her Shot At Don Jazzy / Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by condomuser: 9:27am On Oct 08, 2017
How much is Durex now?

Me i wear double with first time girls.

TheTrueApostle:
Gold circle is the worse condom to use. Durex is the best.
Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by Olatara(f): 9:31am On Oct 08, 2017
Benz4pimp:
when most of you read about HIV,why is sex the first thing on your mind?please learn to change that thinking,there are so many ways to being infected
Lolz, are u telling me u don't know Evaberry and NwaAmaipke on this forum. they always out of point.
Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by crazygod(m): 9:31am On Oct 08, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
OMG!!!!!! Nairaland o. U guys are arguing about the best kind of condom on Sunday morning shocked grin
Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 08, 2017
condomuser:
How much is Durex now?

Me i wear double with first time girls.

800 bros, but as a coded man, e get where I dey buy 600..
My bra... Sex is getting too expensive. That na minus money u go pay the girl.. And guyman dey buy reach like 10packs at a goal...

Bra... Man must survive..
Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by ayamAgenius: 9:37am On Oct 08, 2017
Evaberry:
so after fvcking different girls and getting infected now you want to complain and die, when u were fvcking amina today kemi tomorrow you forgot HIV exists.

stupid infected fool

casual sex is not the answer.

Get a committed gf or use your left hand.

If I was in his shoe I would wanna kill myself too

Really??
Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by condomuser: 9:41am On Oct 08, 2017
Hehe. 10 packs go last like a week be that.

On the other hand, this hiv matter na serious thing, once the virus enter no way e go fit comot. I dey always tell my boys to maintain one seniorita here and there because consistent toto dey sweet o and you fit chop am raw most times and dey ok smiley

TheTrueApostle:
800 bros, but as a coded man, e get where I dey buy 600..
My bra... Sex is getting too expensive. That na minus money u go pay the girl.. And guyman dey buy reach like 10packs at a goal...

Bra... Man must survive..

1 Like

Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 08, 2017
Evaberry:
so after fvcking different girls and getting infected now you want to complain and die, when u were fvcking amina today kemi tomorrow you forgot HIV exists.

stupid infected fool

You are a very judgemental person
You are very bitter too
You never know what is waiting for u just remember cancer is worse so keep running ur mouth and we shall see were u end up

1 Like

Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by osazsky(m): 9:50am On Oct 08, 2017
Evaberry:

stupid infected fool

how do u mean get a committed gf,hmm. these days their is noting like committed gf,even wives do it, only God will help us, I feel sorry for d guy sha

2 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 08, 2017
People be so quick to judge and have never done any test and keep having unprotected sex ...i hope you don't kill yourself though there are a lot of people living with the virus in naija unknowingly....
You just have to change ur lifestyle and be on meds u will be fine
Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by OliveCynosure(f): 10:04am On Oct 08, 2017
Mjshexy:
He is so selfish, what happens to the family you are leaving behind and how about those looking up to you. Why won't he go for counseling and get the required drugs, after all people are living with it. Suicide isn't the answer sad

Yes! Suicide is never the answer

1 Like

Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by humilitypays(m): 10:09am On Oct 08, 2017
Why is it that once people hear that someone is HIV positive, they just conclude that the person got infected with the virus through sex That's weird

The probability of a man contracting HIV through sex is very slim, unless the man is gay. It is easier for gays to get HIV through sex than straight guys who have sex with only girls.

Gay practice is devilish, it exposes you to HIV much more than straight people. Run from gay practice.

Other easy and careless ways people contract HIV are:

1. Nail cutting by those Aboki, etc

2. Sharing of hair clipper

3. For ladies: making your hair....get your own kit, avoid using public hairdo kits....those pin can chook another person and still chook u shocked

4. If you have open wound or injury, avoid unnecessary contacts with people sexually and otherwise.

5. Before you take any injection, please make sure the nurse opens the seal of the syringe in your presence to avoid them using used syringe, some hospitals can be cruel...this is Africa.

6. Avoid the use of razor blades for any reason o...very risky

2 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by purples25(f): 10:17am On Oct 08, 2017
When I see a sad post I feel like liking it would really be weird. Its like I ' like' the bad news.

On the other hand people need to be less comfortable with just shagging raw cuz there's a million things anyone could contact.
Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by Donkay82: 10:19am On Oct 08, 2017
Evaberry:

stupid infected fool

stupid girl! You funny die grin grin grin
Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by Donkay82: 10:21am On Oct 08, 2017
Shinery0123:
And someone said go to Dunamis Church Abuja?? Really? So they have HIV cure and they've been hiding it?

Another said and I quote "RIP God knows best"
I take God beg you,nor kii me with laff grin grin grin
Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by Kebreal92(m): 10:21am On Oct 08, 2017
SOMEONE SHOULD ENCOURAGE HIM.
IT COULD BE ANYONE....
MAY GOD GRANT HIM THE WISDOM AND STRENGTH TO BATTLE THIS.
IT'S INDEED A NEW BEGINNING AND A NEW DAWN IN HIS LIFE. OUR LIVES ARE PREDESTINED, EVEN YOUR BEST PATH COULD LEAD U TO DESTRUCTION AND YOUR WORST PATH COULD YIELD POSITIVE RESULT.

2 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by Sagay212: 10:22am On Oct 08, 2017
Evaberry:

stupid infected fool

Illiterate...so it is only sex that causes HIV?

1 Like

Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by Adeevah(m): 10:23am On Oct 08, 2017
So sure it is one of those that comment gave him the disease
Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by Adadioranma79(f): 10:24am On Oct 08, 2017
The healing part might be true but that "Rip God knows best part is just so not funny, @doughlasdebby is a witch and a negative minded lady. I Pity her friends and families. She made suicide seem like an achievement

Shinery0123:
And someone said go to Dunamis Church Abuja?? Really? So they have HIV cure and they've been hiding it?

Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by AlwaysUltraPad: 10:30am On Oct 08, 2017
Shinery0123:

so many people are senseless.
Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by Melkos: 10:33am On Oct 08, 2017
Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by cashmoney2015: 10:34am On Oct 08, 2017
If u know the man tell him to contact me, I have source for the cure. 07039120394, its not expensive at all.

1 Like

Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by adaxxy: 10:39am On Oct 08, 2017
He should please not kill himself,
MAGIC JOHNSON 1991 was with Hiv and he's now 56years old and he's cleaned because he takes his medications regularly
Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by NovaCare: 10:45am On Oct 08, 2017
supersystemsnig:

The cure for AIDS will soon be out, i wonder why Nigerians. rather humans are like this..There's serious advancements in the research for a cure...when people won't listen or read...Na wa

People can live even with HIV for up to 30 years and more, i wonder why people are hasty....the same haste that made them contract the virus is what deludes them to take their life. The cure to AIDS will be found and released in a few years, my trusted sources have informed me about this.

The cure is already HERE! The pharma cartel don't just want it blown open because of the money made from ARVs
Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by Lomprico2: 10:46am On Oct 08, 2017
streets2empire:
Wonder why he should contemplate suicide, he is such a genius, see some of the breathtaking works he did before the incident>>http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/popular-photographer-chika-ekezie-attempts-suicide-over-hiv-status

Wow! I saw his works, cool and I now know how he contracted the disease.
Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by AntiWailer: 11:00am On Oct 08, 2017
Evaberry:

stupid infected fool

What if the committed gf is a dog and was the one that actually infected him.

Dnt be quick to blame people.
Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by Asebaba1(m): 11:18am On Oct 08, 2017
He should come to Kaduna state, livestock quarters mando road Kaduna and ask of Mr. Maiganga Theophilous house, surely his HIV is a forgotten issue after one month.
streets2empire:
This popular instagram Photographer CHIKA MICHAEL EKEZIE has just attempted to committed suicide after finding out he is HIV Positive, he took to his instagram account @dreamcatcherphotography.ng to write his suicide note and multiple sources are saying his unresponsive body has been found after he took a drug overdose.

He shared this on to my life and my career….. Since I found out about being hiv positive life has gone bad in all ways…. I have sought to work for free for people… I am done. This account would be closed soon… Thanks to everyone who ever believed in me.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/popular-photographer-chika-ekezie-attempts-suicide-over-hiv-status

1 Like

Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by Mjshexy(f): 11:19am On Oct 08, 2017
OliveCynosure:

Yes! Suicide is never the answer
Thanks sis

1 Like

Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by Asebaba1(m): 11:30am On Oct 08, 2017
Guy come to Kaduna, livestock quarters mando Kaduna, inside the quarters ask of my Theophilous Maiganga your HIV will change status, he uses herbs to cure, I have seen many positive changes. Try it, health is wealth
Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by jaychubi: 11:31am On Oct 08, 2017
Benz4pimp:
when most of you read about HIV,why is sex the first thing on your mind?please learn to change that thinking,there are so many ways to being infected

Forget dt thrash 98% of ppl with HIV got it through unprotected sex
Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by stieyven(m): 11:32am On Oct 08, 2017
Evaberry:

stupid infected fool

He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22

1 Like

Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by GOFRONT(m): 11:35am On Oct 08, 2017
Nigerians, when opportunity present itsef to them, they will over use it.....When opportunity present them with different girls to f*ck, they wil fvck dem all without thinkin abt d impendin consequences.......When opportunity preswnt them to Loot money from office, they will loot all without thinkin abt d effect on d people.......dnt blame this one on Razorblade,.Blame it on too much different pvssies .....Even doctors said 80% of d ways HIV is contracted is thru Sex.......
Even d way som folks hurstle for pvssy from random girls on Nairaland bears HIV d witness.....

Just like Entering Too much different pvssies=HIV

Just like too much Corruption from our leaders= ABJECT POVERTY AND HARDSHIP ON D LAND
Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by jaychubi: 11:40am On Oct 08, 2017
TheTrueApostle:

Gold circle is one of d best, rarely breaks if well used with water based lubricants for dry chics u better ask somebody

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emeka Ike Kisses Hajia Buari, Nadia Buari's Mother (Photos) / “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises / Sister Deborah Poses Nude In New Artistic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.