Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Counter Thread To Misconceptions About Allah: Is Allah God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Counter Thread To Misconceptions About Allah: Is Allah God? (1747 Views)

Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. / God Vs Allah - God Of Israel Vs Allah The Unknowable Crescent Moon God Of Islam / Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Counter Thread To Misconceptions About Allah: Is Allah God? by alBHAGDADI: 6:38am On Oct 08, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/4086016/misconceptions-allah-part-1-3

Dear Nairaland,

I came across the above thread on front page on Friday. The thread was an Islamic thread which attempted to explain how Allah is God. What drew my attention is that it used Christian terms, which it attacked in other to explain the Islamic point of view of who God is.

The reason why I write this counter thread is because I don't want my fellow Christians to fall for such. Since they've stated wrong things about Christianity on a Friday, I believe it is best I correct those things on a Sunday for all to see. Pls, move this thread to front page. Thank you.

Points from the above thread are in quote.

Yes, Allah is God.
Yes, Allah is God to the Muslims but not to the Christians.

He is Allah, the One and Only. He is the same God worshiped in the Jewish and Christian faiths and is recognisable as such. Across the globe and throughout history people of all faiths and beliefs have turned towards God, or a supreme deity, the Creator of the universe. He is Allah. Allah is God. God the Creator. God the Sustainer.

Allah is not the same God Jews and Christians worship. The name of our God is Yahweh the I AM THAT I AM. If you as a Muslim believe it's the same God we worship, then I'll advise you to shout YAHWEH IS GREAT in your mosque next Friday. If your fellow Muslims smile at you after that, it means that's the God they also worship. If they don't smile, then what will happen to you is not something I'll pray to happen to my enemies.

The word God is spelled and pronounced differently in many languages: the French call him Dieu, the Spanish, Dios and the Chinese refer to the One God as Shangdi. In Arabic, Allah means the One True God, worthy of all submission and devotion. Jewish and Christian Arabs refer to God as Allah, and He is the same One True God referred to in the Biblical passage,
“Hear O Israel, the Lord your God is One”. (Deuteronomy 6.4 & Mark 12.29)

You see, there is a confusion with the way you Muslims go about saying Allah is the Arabic word for god. An unsuspecting fellow won't notice the deception in the usage. You mentioned what the word god is in other languages and claim Allah is the Arabic equivalent. Are you sure about that? Perhaps, you've been deceived or you are just deceiving us. Let's see.

The Islamic creed says -

"there is no god but Allah and Mohammad is his messenger".

The above is what you say if you want to become a Muslim. Now, if Allah means god, the creed will be like this

"there is no god but god... "

Isn't that confusing? This simply means that Allah is the name of a god, not the Arabic word for god. If otherwise, then tell us Allah's name. Don't give us those 99 names which are just attributes. Even if you want to settle with that, then how come the 99 names don't contain Yahweh, which was the name God gave to Moses? So you see, we don't worship the same God.

6 Likes

Re: Counter Thread To Misconceptions About Allah: Is Allah God? by alBHAGDADI: 6:43am On Oct 08, 2017

In all three monotheistic religions (Judaism, Christianity and Islam) God and Allah are the same.
I've already explained that the Jewish and Christian God is not Allah.

I've already proved it to you that Allah is not in he God Christians worship. Equating Allah to such is similar to what Satan is trying to do i.e be like the Most High.

However, when asking the question, Is Allah God, it is equally important to understand who Allah is not.
He is not a man, nor is He an ethereal spirit, therefore when Muslims talk about Allah there is no concept of a trinity. He was not begotten nor does He beget, therefore He does not have sons or daughters.
This points of yours clearly show that Allah is not the God of the Bible. He's quite opposite. Listen to what the God of the Bible said:

Mathew 3:17

And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Islamic confusion is that God operates with the ways of man, so he has to have a wife, perhaps a slay queen, before he can have a son. I laugh in Arabic.

This ideology attempts to limit God's power. How can a sane human who believe that the God who created magnificent things like the universe and made man out of dust will have to have a wife before he can have for himself a son. I just can't stop laughing.

He does not have partners or underlings; therefore, there are no demi gods or minor deities inherent in the concept of Allah. He is not part of His creation and Allah is not in everybody and everything. Consequently, it is not possible to become allahlike or attain allahhood.
“Say (O Muhammad): He is Allah, [who is] One. Allah, the Self-Sufficient Master. He begets not, nor was He begotten; and there is none co-equal or comparable unto Him.” (Qur'an 112)
Well, I'm glad you are speaking of Allah, cos the God[ of the Bible placed the government on the shoulder of his son who will judge the whole world. Pls pay attention to the words in block letters.

Isaiah 9:6

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, MIGHTY GOD, EVERLASTING FATHER, PRINCE of PEACE.

He is not part of His creation and Allah is not in everybody and everything.
This is a bold face lie. Gradually, you are exposing Allah for who he is.

You claim Allah is not part of his creation. This is an attempt to discredit that God came in Human form so as to redeem mankind. Your Quran in Surah 20:9-24 spoke of a story it got from the Bible. It is the story of Moses and the burning bush. Guess who was in the burning bush? God. God Himself entered a creation of His, a bush, to make Himself manifest to Moses. So you see, it's either you are lying about God not entering His creation or your Quran contradicts itself.

You see, this proves that Allah is someone else and not the God of the Bible who said He will pour out His Spirit upon all flesh. This means He will dwell in the them

Joel 2:28

And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

5 Likes

Re: Counter Thread To Misconceptions About Allah: Is Allah God? by alBHAGDADI: 6:45am On Oct 08, 2017

Muslims believe that Islam is the final message of God to humankind, and they believe that God gave the Torah to Prophet Moses as he gave the Gospel to Prophet Jesus. Muslims believe that Judaism and Christianity, in their pristine forms, were divine religions. In fact, one of the tenants of Islam is to believe in all of God’s revealed books. The Prophets of Islam include the same Prophets present in Jewish and Christian traditions; they all came to their people with the same message – to recognize and to worship the One God.
Mind you, Jesus was not given any book. The Gospel are a collection of books written about him by witnesses. That's how special He is.

The prophets of the Bible were sent to the Israelites alone and have nothing to do with Islam other than Islam plagiarising the Bible to include them just for credence.

“...were you witnesses when death approached Jacob? When he said unto his sons, ‘What will you worship after me?’ They said, ‘We shall worship your God, the God of your fathers, Abraham, Ishmael and Isaac, One God, and to Him we submit (in Islam).” (Qur'an 2:133)

It is God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, not God of ishmael.

Ishmael didn't worship the God of his father Abraham. Rather, he went after the gods of his Egyptian mother and so did his decendants. If not, then how come Isaac, Jacob and the children of Israel all worshipped Yahweh whom Abraham worshipped till now, whereas it is never recorded that ishmael and his sons did same?

Muslims love and respect all the Prophets and Messengers of God. However, Muslims believe that the Qur'an contains the only concept of God that has not been tainted by man made ideas and idolatrous practices.
If you say the Quran is the only book of God that has not been tainted or corrupted, then it means other books like those in the Bible have been corrupted and changed by humans.

Earlier, you claim the Bible and Quran were books Allah sent down from heaven. This means they are Allah's word. But the Quran says Allah's word cannot be changed.

And recite (and teach) what has been revealed to thee of the Book of thy Lord: NONE CAN CHANGE HIS WORDS , and None wilt thou find as a refuge other than Him. S. 18:27

If no one can change Allah's words, how come you now tell me that humans changed Allah's words in the Bible? Are you saying that weak humans had the effrontery to tamper with his words? Use your head. How were they able to achieve that? Did they call all the Jewish leaders and Christian leaders together to a meeting where they are agreed to seize all the original Bible in the world then replaced it with the fake one? If you believe this nonsense, then pls shows us the original or stop peddling falsehood.

Humankind has taken the purity of God and mixed it up with wild imaginings and strange superstitions. God is not three, He is One. God does not have partners or associates; He is Alone in His majesty and in His dominion. It is not possible to become godlike because there is nothing comparable to God. God is not part of His creation; He is beyond it. He is the first, and the last. God is Allah, the Most Merciful.
Allah may be one and with limits, but the God we Christians serve can manifest Himself in many ways. He manifests Himself in the Holy Spirit and in human form through His Son Jesus Christ.

If by now you do not understand that, then it's best you stop trying to explain Islam using Christian terms. The more you do, the more you leave guys like me with no option than to expose the lies.

7 Likes

Re: Counter Thread To Misconceptions About Allah: Is Allah God? by whizpa(m): 8:07am On Oct 08, 2017
Mehn.. I just like this guy. Bro, may you live long to continue to tell the truth and expose the deception in these people. If they were not as cowardice as they label themselves, they should throw their threads open for all to comment.. The 'creed' protecting their threads from non Muslims is enough to tell you something is wrong.. Watch them stampede into this thread like Buffalos..

God bless you bro.

5 Likes

Re: Counter Thread To Misconceptions About Allah: Is Allah God? by newsynews: 8:27am On Oct 08, 2017
What an awesome expository.
lalasticlala this is worthy of front page

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread To Misconceptions About Allah: Is Allah God? by enilove(m): 8:37am On Oct 08, 2017
Op you are right, it should have been , "there no allah but allah and muhammed is his prophet " , if allah means god and not name of their god. The word "God" is a title for a supreme being worthy of worship.

It also means other prophets in the Bible are not the prophet of allah except muhammed , if not they would have been saying that " Muhammed is one of His prophets" .

4 Likes

Re: Counter Thread To Misconceptions About Allah: Is Allah God? by true2god: 8:49am On Oct 08, 2017
The hallmark of Islam is deception and extreme brainwashing. Muslims, the ones in Europe and America, claim we worship the same God (to make the Jews and Christians comfortable) but will be quick to curse them in Arabic when reciting the al-fatiha (Quran 1: 1-7) because they (the Jews and the Christians) do not understand Arabic and most, over 98%, have no understanding of Islamic theology.

More than 99% of Christians think that the Qur'an is the only source for Islamic doctrine and this is what Muslims want them to believe. Most Christians have never heard of the hadith, the tasfir, the sira and the sunnah. This is because over 85% of Islamic laws and practices are never found in the Qur'an. My Muslim colleague was shocked when I listed all Islamic source documents. When one understands what is written in the hadith and the sira, against the Christians and the Jews, you will fear Islam. You will understand that Islam is a complete declaration of enmity between mankind based on belief.

If Muslims, Jews and Christians worship the same God there will be no these verses in the Quran (Qur'an 9:29-30, 5:51, 98:6, 8:39, 1:1-7, etc). Its unfortunate that Islam and Christianity are two parallel lines that cannot meet; a diametrically opposite view and belief system. There is no single verse in the Quran where allahh loves non-muslims (80% of humanity) or where allahh asked Muslims to love non-muslims. There is none!

No matter how Muslims want to spin it, allahh remains a pre-islamic Arabian deity who was worshipped by Mohammed's grand father (Abdul-mutalib) and his father (Abdullah ibn Abdul-mutalib).

4 Likes

Re: Counter Thread To Misconceptions About Allah: Is Allah God? by newsynews: 9:03am On Oct 08, 2017
I pity for my Yoruba Christians who have been fooled by the Islamic counterparts that they worship the same God.

Read the explanation below to see that Allah hates Jesus Christ cos he is the King of Kings and will do battle against him but will fail.

Below is an Authentic Islamic Hadith

In the hadith ( Sahih-Al-Bukhari Bk 73; Num 224) Mohammed said, “The most awful name in Allah’s sight on the Day of Resurrection, will be (that of) a man calling himself Malik Al-Amlak (the KING OF KINGS).”

Who is this King of kings?

1 Timothy 6:13-15

In the sight of God , who gives life to everything, and of Christ Jesus , who while testifying before Pontius Pilate made the good confession, I charge you to keep this command without spot or blame until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ , which God will bring about in his own time— God, the blessed and only Ruler, the KING of KINGS and LORD of LORDS , who alone is immortal and who lives in unapproachable light, whom no one has seen or can see. To him be honor and might forever. Amen.

Revelations 19:13-16 He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood , and His name is the Word of God . The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean. Coming out of his mouth is a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. “ He will rule them with an iron scepter. ” He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty. On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written:
“KING OF KINGS and LORD OF LORDS.”

What will Allah do when he see’s the King of kings?

Revelations 17:14 These shall make war with the Lamb , and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is LORD OF LORDS, and KING OF KINGS : and they that are with Him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

Why would Allah say that the most awful name in (Allah’s) sight will be on the day of Resurrection when the KING OF KING appears? Why is this awful for Allah?

COS there will be judgment on that day.

Revelations 20:10

“And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.”

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To Misconceptions About Allah: Is Allah God? by alBHAGDADI: 9:48am On Oct 08, 2017
lalasticlala FP
Re: Counter Thread To Misconceptions About Allah: Is Allah God? by alBHAGDADI: 1:45pm On Oct 08, 2017
whizpa:
Mehn.. I just like this guy. Bro, may you live long to continue to tell the truth and expose the deception in these people. If they were not as cowardice as they label themselves, they should throw their threads open for all to comment.. The 'creed' protecting their threads from non Muslims is enough to tell you something is wrong.. Watch them stampede into this thread like Buffalos..

God bless you bro.
Thanks.

unfortunately, this thread has been denied front page status.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To Misconceptions About Allah: Is Allah God? by whizpa(m): 2:48pm On Oct 08, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Thanks.

I'm not even surprised at all.. The bias on Nairaland is something else.. I only wish the people that matter eventually get to see this..
Re: Counter Thread To Misconceptions About Allah: Is Allah God? by amalab30(m): 3:00pm On Oct 22, 2017
lalasticlala
Kindly accord this post FP status.
Thanks

alBHAGDADI:
Thanks.

Re: Counter Thread To Misconceptions About Allah: Is Allah God? by UmarIbnShittu(m): 3:28pm On Oct 22, 2017
amalab30:
lalasticlala
Kindly accord this post FP status.
Thanks

whizpa:

I'm not even surprised at all.. The bias on Nairaland is something else.. I only wish the people that matter eventually get to see this..
alBHAGDADI:
Thanks.

newsynews:
I pity for my Yoruba Christians who have been fooled by the Islamic counterparts that they worship the same God.

Read the explanation below to see that Allah hates Jesus Christ cos he is the King of Kings and will do battle against him but will fail.

Below is an Authentic Islamic Hadith

In the hadith ( Sahih-Al-Bukhari Bk 73; Num 224) Mohammed said, “The most awful name in Allah’s sight on the Day of Resurrection, will be (that of) a man calling himself Malik Al-Amlak (the KING OF KINGS).”

Who is this King of kings?

1 Timothy 6:13-15

In the sight of God , who gives life to everything, and of Christ Jesus , who while testifying before Pontius Pilate made the good confession, I charge you to keep this command without spot or blame until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ , which God will bring about in his own time— God, the blessed and only Ruler, the KING of KINGS and LORD of LORDS , who alone is immortal and who lives in unapproachable light, whom no one has seen or can see. To him be honor and might forever. Amen.

Revelations 19:13-16 He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood , and His name is the Word of God . The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean. Coming out of his mouth is a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. “ He will rule them with an iron scepter. ” He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty. On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written:
“KING OF KINGS and LORD OF LORDS.”

What will Allah do when he see’s the King of kings?

Revelations 17:14 These shall make war with the Lamb , and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is LORD OF LORDS, and KING OF KINGS : and they that are with Him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

Why would Allah say that the most awful name in (Allah’s) sight will be on the day of Resurrection when the KING OF KING appears? Why is this awful for Allah?

COS there will be judgment on that day.

Revelations 20:10

“And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.”
true2god:
The hallmark of Islam is deception and extreme brainwashing. Muslims, the ones in Europe and America, claim we worship the same God (to make the Jews and Christians comfortable) but will be quick to curse them in Arabic when reciting the al-fatiha (Quran 1: 1-7) because they (the Jews and the Christians) do not understand Arabic and most, over 98%, have no understanding of Islamic theology.

More than 99% of Christians think that the Qur'an is the only source for Islamic doctrine and this is what Muslims want them to believe. Most Christians have never heard of the hadith, the tasfir, the sira and the sunnah. This is because over 85% of Islamic laws and practices are never found in the Qur'an. My Muslim colleague was shocked when I listed all Islamic source documents. When one understands what is written in the hadith and the sira, against the Christians and the Jews, you will fear Islam. You will understand that Islam is a complete declaration of enmity between mankind based on belief.

If Muslims, Jews and Christians worship the same God there will be no these verses in the Quran (Qur'an 9:29-30, 5:51, 98:6, 8:39, 1:1-7, etc). Its unfortunate that Islam and Christianity are two parallel lines that cannot meet; a diametrically opposite view and belief system. There is no single verse in the Quran where allahh loves non-muslims (80% of humanity) or where allahh asked Muslims to love non-muslims. There is none!

No matter how Muslims want to spin it, allahh remains a pre-islamic Arabian deity who was worshipped by Mohammed's grand father (Abdul-mutalib) and his father (Abdullah ibn Abdul-mutalib).
Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh I think they
enilove:
Op you are right, it should have been , "there no allah but allah and muhammed is his prophet " , if allah means god and not name of their god. The word "God" is a title for a supreme being worthy of worship.

It also means other prophets in the Bible are not the prophet of allah except muhammed , if not they would have been saying that " Muhammed is one of His prophets" .
enilove:

are about to explode
Allahu Akbar
Allahu Akbar
Allahu Akbar

This must be what you are feeling

Re: Counter Thread To Misconceptions About Allah: Is Allah God? by orisa37: 3:45pm On Oct 22, 2017
Allah is the Arabic equivalent of YHWH(Hebrew), Yahweh(Greek), Jehoval(Latin) and God(English).
Re: Counter Thread To Misconceptions About Allah: Is Allah God? by UmarIbnShittu(m): 8:24pm On Oct 22, 2017
whizpa:

God bless you bro.
receive it

Re: Counter Thread To Misconceptions About Allah: Is Allah God? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 22, 2017
UmarIbnShittu:
receive it

This one na the severed head go follow the hammer return. cheesy
Re: Counter Thread To Misconceptions About Allah: Is Allah God? by UmarIbnShittu(m): 8:50pm On Oct 22, 2017
Blackfyre:

This one na the severed head go follow the hammer return. cheesy

Re: Counter Thread To Misconceptions About Allah: Is Allah God? by whizpa(m): 10:10pm On Oct 22, 2017
UmarIbnShittu:
receive it

Fûcktard.. Go and give that to your people. pained he goat.. Don't ever mention me again.. Maluu.
Re: Counter Thread To Misconceptions About Allah: Is Allah God? by iceboy4752(m): 10:36pm On Oct 22, 2017
If Allah is not the Arabic equivalent of God, what then is it?
Even the Arab Christians and Jews call Him Allah.
Re: Counter Thread To Misconceptions About Allah: Is Allah God? by UmarIbnShittu(m): 6:53am On Oct 23, 2017
whizpa:

Fûcktard.. Go and give that to your people. pained he goat.. Don't ever mention me again.. Maluu.
mu square
Go brush guy

Re: Counter Thread To Misconceptions About Allah: Is Allah God? by whizpa(m): 7:01am On Oct 23, 2017
UmarIbnShittu:
mu square
Go brush guy

Your comeback is just weak....
If insulting people is how you prove your religion is a peaceful religion, then you are doing a horrible job.
Anyway, consider yourself ignored. quote from now till kingdom come. I will not reply. Adios..
Re: Counter Thread To Misconceptions About Allah: Is Allah God? by UmarIbnShittu(m): 7:18am On Oct 23, 2017
whizpa:

Your comeback is just weak....
If insulting people is how you prove your religion is a peaceful religion, then you are doing a horrible job.
Anyway, consider yourself ignored. quote from now till kingdom come. I will not reply. Adios..
no be u strt d insult
Re: Counter Thread To Misconceptions About Allah: Is Allah God? by alBHAGDADI: 8:06am On Oct 23, 2017
orisa37:
Allah is the Arabic equivalent of YHWH(Hebrew), Yahweh(Greek), Jehoval(Latin) and God(English).

If allah is the Arabic equivalent of God's name in Hebrew, YAHWEH, then prove it by shouting YAHWEH AKBAR in your mosque this Friday.

If your head doesn't fall off, then you are correct.
Re: Counter Thread To Misconceptions About Allah: Is Allah God? by UmarIbnShittu(m): 8:36am On Oct 23, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

If allah is the Arabic equivalent of God's name in Hebrew, YAHWEH, then prove it by shouting YAHWEH AKBAR in your mosque this Friday.

If your head doesn't fall off, then you are correct.

yahweh is not arabic
Akbar is arabic
They have to be in the same categories b4 it will make sense
Re: Counter Thread To Misconceptions About Allah: Is Allah God? by alBHAGDADI: 8:39am On Oct 23, 2017
UmarIbnShittu:
yahweh is not arabic Akbar is arabic They have to be in the same categories b4 it will make sense
Okay
Shout YAHWEH is GREAT in your mosque this Friday.
If they don't slaughter you, then it means we worship the same God.
Re: Counter Thread To Misconceptions About Allah: Is Allah God? by UmarIbnShittu(m): 8:59am On Oct 23, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Okay

yahweh is not english
Re: Counter Thread To Misconceptions About Allah: Is Allah God? by UmarIbnShittu(m): 9:00am On Oct 23, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Okay

yahweh is not english

Only apostate are meant to be slaughtered
Re: Counter Thread To Misconceptions About Allah: Is Allah God? by proudlyYoruba(m): 9:09am On Oct 23, 2017
T
Re: Counter Thread To Misconceptions About Allah: Is Allah God? by UmarIbnShittu(m): 9:51am On Oct 23, 2017
proudlyYoruba:
T
take ur own

Re: Counter Thread To Misconceptions About Allah: Is Allah God? by tartar9(m): 10:30am On Oct 23, 2017
Do you mean we Arab xtians are pagans cry

Re: Counter Thread To Misconceptions About Allah: Is Allah God? by orisa37: 11:38am On Oct 23, 2017
This is another Character of God that many of us don't know. You want your Prayers heard, talk to God in one language at a time and not in a mix of gibberish.
Re: Counter Thread To Misconceptions About Allah: Is Allah God? by orisa37: 11:55am On Oct 23, 2017
No. Please be born again to enter into the Kingdom of God.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Ibloggospel 2018 Nigerian Worship Mixtape / Religious Discrimination Against Ifa Adherent At Ibadan School / Please Can You Throw More Light On Paying Of First Fruits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.